Libertarians voted for Johnson over Trump because nerds don't like Alpha Males

Libertarians voted for Johnson over Trump because nerds don't like Alpha Males.

Discuss.

I am a Libertarian and I voted for Trump.

molymeme voted for zlompf, i would imagine more libertarians being traitors to liberty.

A leppo you say?

I'm a libertarian and I voted Trump. He's turning out to be a pretty decent libertarian president in some regards.

>Because Trump climbed Mt. Everest

go eat a few more dicks trumpkin

Well would an alpha not be more likely to be a treader?

I love these memes

I'm a libertarian who voted Johnson simply because I don't trust the Republican party, and Johnson had the best shot at beating the status quo.

At this point in the game, I wouldn't have been disappointed if I'd have voted Trump. He is turning out to be a much better libertarian than Gary Johnson.

Kinda similar to this guy, except I'm still not pleased with Trump.

I didn't like Johnson but I voted for him to try and push the LP over the 5% mark and start to receive federal funding. Afterwards the LP could nominate an actual libertarian.

Im NBK Alpha. GJ had zero chance and he wouldn't have done shit once he got attacked by the media. Good thing Trump just brushes the dandruff off his shoulders while the scum of the earth bad mouths him.

b-b-b-b-b vox gay says he's an alpha male and anyone that disagrees with him i-i-i-is a gamma?

Johnson proved very early on that he smokes WAY too much weed for a man his age, and spent WAAAAY too much time calling everything RACISS.

I'm libertarian and voted Trump because I could not bring myself to vote for a Johnson/Weld ticket. Seriously, who the fuck at the LP thought Bill Weld was a good idea, they need to be flogged.

libertarians are ALL either
>gamma
>beta
choose wisely

people voted for Trump because they dont understand basic economics, geopolitics or climate science, discuss

Johnson's a fucking idiot.
The libertarian party really fucked up with their options last election.
They could have done much better if they actually accepted that the people who usually support them want actual borders.

It didn't help that he dropped his own campaign to help Hillary's in October.

One-line writing prompt one-posts are not legitimate content.

>climate science

It just proved that he was never really a libertarian, just a neocon alienated by the new GOP.