White men on here

Why can't you white men just admit that we're more privileged than people who are neither. I'm a white male and I will gladly admit that I've had an easy life. I have a good job which I don't think I would have if it weren't for my race and gender. I'm University educated, never been harassed by the police and I grew up in a reasonable middle class background.

Yes, some of us have been oppressed. My great grandparents even fled Eastern Europe to the UK because of that. However, that wasn't because they were white.

No-one's trying to genocide you. There is no grand Jewish conspiracy to eradicate your race, because Jews are white too. Just embrace the diversity. Maybe even get yourselves a nice black or Asian girlfriend to settle down and have kids with.

Just admit, being a white male is easy. I can, why can't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My great grandparents even fled Eastern Europe to the UK because of that. However, that wasn't because they were white
Was it because they were Jewish?

That's irrelevant. My point was that no white person has ever been oppressed because they're white.

So if I score 1200 on the SATs. If I'm white that gets me into some mediocre state school.

If I happen to be black, that gets me into Harvard.

Explain how that's not racism and oppression. Explain how the white man is privileged in that scenario.

That's a myth.

Let's keep it that way.

Not in the US faggot.

We are not privileged at all. We are treated exactly the same as everyone else except that we don't receive affirmative action and we have to get harassed in the media about our so called privilege.

You as a Jew have Jewish privilege and you should come clean and admit to it you rich spoiled brat.

▲ ▲

I grew up in a single mother household, had to raise myself, and work a job which barely gets me 400/300 a week, and the majority of the jobs which I wanted to get into are inaccesible because of gateway bullshit for people who won't be joining or will be out of the field in a few months. Diversity employment can really do some serious harm to the "Gravity" and "Flow" of the job market.

Whites aren't "Priviledged" at all, Rich people are priviledged, the majority of white people a few years ago were peasants or factory workers, only a niche of people were aristocrats. The "Aristocracy" has changed, a niche still exists but the majority of the people are the rich of yesterday, but the prol of today.

Jews are traitors. You aren't progressive. You're fucking scumbags. Fuck you. Go live in Israel. You don't deserve to live in England.

>That's irrelevant.
>Being white male is easy
How about being a fucking jew in 2017? I am pretty sure its like playing counter strike with -no_clip- on.

Explain how it's a myth. Still waiting. There's literally no other way affirmative action can work.

That's for systematically emasculating our race you faggot.

No it's literally not. That's black privilege.

Thanks*

Why do you think I'm Jewish?

what is South Africa and Zimbabwe

Because you said it was irrelevant whether you're Jewish or not.

Because I can see your goddamn nose through the screen.

Do you think if you were black your life would have been easier?

I'll trade you this shit bait for one tiny but tasty redpill
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

I'd rather be a poor white then a dumb black.

if there was privilege then it would be universal but its not, there are plenty of white people who grew up poor, have been shot by the police, have been sexually assaulted, and have been discriminated against, i.e. being called school shooters because theyre white, being called white trash etc, so your argument is faulty

Why do you insist on being in white countries?

Why not get the fuck out?

Go back to the shit holes of your ancestors?

To reiterate what this gentleman is saying...

Fuck off you collectivist fuck.

As a white male you don't get a free pass. You don't know what you miss when you never had it. That's because you're normal, and not a sjw fag that always looks at the other side of the lawn.

If I said that I wasn't Jewish, you'd still claim that I was.

Because I am white.

>That's irrelevant. My point was that no white person has ever been oppressed because they're white.

There are countless examples of this happening throughout history actually you complete fucking retard

>No-one's trying to genocide you
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Sage
Hide

You're clearly Jewish otherwise you would have just said no.

and why is that?

not everyone is a middle-class anglo faggot like you.

>t. Jew
fuck off kike, you're not white and never will be

Stay in your pampered neighborhood and rot in there.

As a Slav implanted in burger land from 12 y.o OP u r fullaaa sheeeittt I worked super hard to be sitting on a chair for 51k @ 23. It took blood, sweat, and stimulants.

My other friends had similar situations but their cultures played the victim and now they're all broke state leeches who wish they'd given more fucks in HS n eventually Uni.

I started giving a fuck a Lil too late if I was focused my whole life I'd be even better off

if being more evolved is a "privilege", then yes monkey boy.
>There is no grand Jewish conspiracy to eradicate your race, because Jews are white too. Just embrace the diversity.
oh wait nevermind... gee_wonderwhoisbehindthispost.jpg

Your not white. Stop LARPing Abdul.

I think its time we all recognize Jewish privilege. We should demand they pay reparations for running every single slave ship that brought black slaves to America.

fuck anyone who says all white men are privileged.
i was poor, anons. i was so incredibly poor. as in, had to decide between food and electricity. i lived in the projects with some pretty awful people in a terrible neighborhood. my car was stolen from in front of my house. people sold drugs not 20 feet from my front door. the sound of gunfire was pretty common. the house was falling apart. the city i lived in had (and i shit you not) four police officers. i saw terrible things. but now? now i live in a decent suburb (not great, but not nigville). i drive a decent vehicle. i make good money. i contribute to society, and i no longer feel shame when visiting my family. why? BECAUSE I BUSTED MY ASS. i spent years learning my trade. years of failure and poverty. but it all paid off, because i put my all into making something of myself. i had no leg up, no foot in the door. i started from nothing. the only reason i have what i have now is my own conviction and dedication.

fuck you, op. if you said this shit to my face, i would attack you mercilessly. and then, i would hire the best lawyer i could find to keep me out of jail, because i can afford it thanks to years of hard work.

We also need to insist that Israel does their fair share, show their dedication to our shared democratic values, and help with the refugee crisis. They should tear down their wall and allow migrants to come in. They are just looking to have a better life, escape violence, and become Muslim Israelis. Diversity is our strength.

We also clearly need some sort of affirmative action for white students in America. Jewish privilege in academia is institutional racism against whites.

Why shouldn't white people be privileged in their own countries ?

Because those countries were built on the colonialism and murder of others.

>Anyone who doesn't share my worldview is Jewish

I guess literally everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is Jewish then.

>No-one's trying to genocide you.
>Just embrace the diversity. Maybe even get yourselves a nice black or Asian girlfriend to settle down and have kids with.

Also, this

So, mongolians, and turks should become minorities in their countries as well?

No it isn't you turbo faggot.
And it isn't even whites that get shafted the most, it's Asians.

Damn it.

Are you retarded? I'm black and even I can see that white men are getting the short end of the deal because of society

I am and have been privileged but I don't see it as consequential, particularly in the US. With our public school system and social safety net there is no excuse for a lack of success besides incompetence or lack of initiative. It helps to be wealthy and have both parents but there is nothing that can stop someone with drive, only grease the path. I don't resent people who have more than I do nor do I think it's unfair they have more advantages than myself. Hierarchy and inequality are a fact of life, and an important part of civilization

Try getting into an Ivy League college, dumbfuck. Try getting a tech job. Try having a controversial opinion in public. Try finding support when your life turns to shit. Try getting custody of your child or fair alimony payments after a divorce. Try to openly show a preference for your race or gender.

Me and my nigger friend scored the same all through high school. Our goals as to get into Columbia university together. We managed to get around he same scores and the same grades, almost identical transcripts. Guess who is in Columbia and who isn't.. That is grade A oppression. Equal education my ass. I miss my nigger.

>Said the Jew

Im asian and it's harder for me still. But unlike you I don't complain like a little bitch. College is overrated anyways.

Used to be called civilized, not privileged.

>We don't want to genocide you, goy
>Also, you should apologize for colonialism

Gas yourself

Being a male born in a first world country makes life easy as it is. Trying to point the finger at whites goes directly against what you faggot leftists love to parade and act like you stand for which is "We do not scapegoat or point the finger, and we are all accepting."

It's all a game about power and trying to get more of it for your tribe. The blacks along with others have been pushing anti white narratives for far too long and it is bullshit, they don't want peace they want more power and influence. That's all it is really. I'm half white and half middle eastern, I was shunned by whites for being to arab and shunned by arabs for being too white. I don't look at the situation with rose tinted glasses and no matter what happens I'll be okay as I can adapt with any group of fucking idiots but the point is that leftards need to understand that they're stimulating the same exact thing they claim to dislike and stand against.

If it was easy whites would not be shamed for being nationalists and be told to check their privilege.

If it was easy whites would not have racemixing and mass immigration showed down their throats.

Being white is such a huge burden that i sometimes wish i was brown

>be me
>white male
>5'4 in shortness
>treated like dirt by most

I am 6"3 and a 23 year old friendless virgin

I wonder who could be behind this post...

No, but the vast majority of Jews are anti-Trump. They think its literally anudda shoah, like they do with everything that isn't completely hostile to the people of their host nation. Jews are an evil parasite.

I wish I was born black.

With my talent, brains and hard work, I would have been so much better off in life now, just because I could have taken advantage of the color of my skin.

I think about that a lot whenever my hard work goes unnoticed.

I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

the worst part is that elite schools are 30% jewish, so with affirmative action, white gentiles simply get squeezed out of leadership positions throughout our culture

AA is more about dispossessing the most capable gentiles than helping retarded minorities

Tbh I have been with girls. The issue is when you go an extended amount of time without someone that you like. I've built a mind palace where I regularly pretend I am still in a relationship. it's like a drug now I am slowly slippimg into madness.

Trust me height has it's advantage, especially at work

>being a white male is easy
tell it to the pic related man

excellent b8

How does this make you feel

>put to the back of the queue because I'm an "overrepresented" straight white male

Sure m8.

>inb4 deserve it because privileged somehow

Why can't you just admit that other races are lesser and it's not our job to dress them up like people and pretend they are our equal?

Get out of the west

>being a white male is easy.
You obviously don't have to drive down Geddes street. If you did you would understand being a white male is dangerous, not easy. The UK doesn't have affirmative action obviously, or preferential loans and bidding for minority owned businesses?

Pretty sad. Plenty of Muslim lives lost.

You're missing my point.

None of you face harassment the way people of colour do.

>i've had an easy life thus all white males have had an easy life

kys fag

>Explain how that's not racism and oppression.

sat scores are one thing, sending out resumes to companies that hiring is another

You really are an autistic retard. Neck yourself faggot.

>None of you face harassment the way people of colour do.

Blacks etc are routinely harassed by the media etc?

Probably because Trump has characteristics that are eerily reminiscent of a certain other dictator. Look at his proposed Muslim ban.

t. privileged white male whose people have never faced persecution

By certain media outlets, yes. Such as: Fox News, The Daily Mail, Info Wars, Breitbart, et cetera.

I've had an easy life because I'm a white male.

Look baitfag, this world is not seperated by race or caste, it is seperated by class. A millionaire black has more privilege than me always. Its not a white man's world its a rich person's world

With the possible exception of Breitbart, the rest would not touch, for example, the massive over representation of black people in crime.

And even if they did, it's fucking true.

just because others are lazy and unproductive doesnt mean government should steal from white men as much as it does and force uncompetitive others into biz and gov

You don't speak for all white males. Not all white males are alike, not all white males are like you. are you like a little bit racist or something?

but you would rather be born as white either way

>never faced persecution
That's rich coming from a filthy brit who has oppressed Ireland for god knows how long until we kicked your fucking ass and got independence.

I would rather be born in the West, I don't care about anything else. Hell if I was really trying to min/max life I would probably come back Sikh

Jesus, is that you?

Being a white male is exponentially more difficult than any other setting in life.

>be white male
>everyone expects performance from you
>no one teaches you fucking anything
>everyone says "you can do whatever you want in life, just pick a path and go with it" so you have no direction
>your failure is still your fault anyway
>need good grades to go to college
>everyone says you owe them something
the media demonizes you
>no safety nets

>be black male
>government literally pays you to take drugs and fuck
>your failures are because of racism
>white people owe you everything
>colleges let you in with a B- average to increase "diversity"
>media makes you look like innocent underdog who deserves to win just for being born

>be asian or indian male
>parents strictly shape you into high achiever
>if you fail academically, they find you a family business to run or at least work at
>family connections are strong and heritage is valued
>still get treated as protected minority even though your whole race is fucking killing it

>be woman of any race
>trade pussy for social status and financial support
>get awards for showing up
>get awards even if you didn't show up
>always a victim, never an aggressor, literally can't be blamed for own actions

being a white male is life on nightmare mode. The only reason that we're still on top in this fucked-up, backwards society that's trying to kill us is because so many of us are so incredibly powerful that we can't be beaten (though most of us are beginning to falter because of how fucked up things are, not least of all me, an intelligent, personable, and educated guy who can't find a basic job.)

>My point was that no white person has ever been oppressed because they're white.
Better ignore that white genocide in south Africa. Wouldn't want to go against your laughable narrative.

Because a race-based privilege narrative is utterly absurd in the context of this country and its history.

>privileged
Hi Marxist. We're coming for you.

>growing up in a middle class neighbourhood is because you're a white male

What the fuck are you talking about