Turning Harry Potter into a hate symbol

Since we turned trash doves into a hate symbol let's go after something SJWs love: Harry Potter.

if this picks up as well as trash doves did it would be perfect not only to piss off Rowling but to piss off those who praise HP

imo spamming comments with the deathly hallows symbol would work

Wont work, they already have slytherin to strawman us with as purebloods.
Theyre always the good guys and will compare us to evil

Just work the "ableist" argument. It's impossible to defend against for Harry Potter

Call them purebloods, as they insist on the "purity" of their ideas and that they are the pure, moral last line of defense against new ideas.

dark gods rising

kek

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

i like this

brilliant

Nice work slavbro

this needs to be done with an SS scar picture like OP

They are not mine, but they are great

I dont read shitty pothead
Are you a child in any capacity to enjoy the series?

I wouldn't do the swastika. Shop it into Hitler's armband and give him the scar and a wand and some other HP stuff, then spread it everywhere. The original is nice and simple, like all good fascist symbolism. The point is to appropriate it and make it toxic for leftists.

gold

we need more like this

Making a harry potter pepe should be the first step

>tfw everything will be a hate symbol by the end of the year

what if
what if
what if we made love a hate symbol

this.

This is garbage.

no, das 2edgy

Also go to sleep Jonny, or i'll tell your mum.

another

that's the one that will do it

Topkek

>we made the most moronic and extremist normies think trash dove is a hate symbol
>this is difficult or worthwhile

You guys would be funny if you weren't so pathetically delusional.

nice

im tweeting all of these to jk rowling and i hope you are all doing the same.

harry potter and the final solution

checked

So it should be obvious that Voldemort is supposed to uncle Addy. Just make Voldemort the good guy that wanted to prevent the extermination of the wizarding world

So which house are you guys in?

Use the harry potter scar on a logo associated with ((((Hate symbol))))

Voldermort lost you fucking retard. It's about making the characters that those goddamn freaks jack off to every night permanently linked to nazism. What the fuck do you think is happening right now?

Why waste time on one of the dullest franchises in movie history?
For real each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

RARE

I saw we go for Doctor Who. If we can corrupt the Doctor, the tears of SJW will be delicious.

Always makes me laugh

Please do. Dear GOD! Please do.

Focus on the mudblood trope

Plenty of ammo there desu

>Muggles gtfo

You're a Nazi Harry

#whitelove has a nice ring to it.

This is gold.

We need a reason why Harry is a Nazi, so that this doesn't go public just because 'we're trying to make Harry Potty a Nazi.'

What about Harry is Nazi?

holy shit that could actually sort of work.

>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated
Straight copy pasted from Reddit and not true. According to many in the thread there are 7 instances of the word "stretch" in the first book and none of them have to do with legs.

Either way, you're a faggot if you think you're special for not liking something.

Normies = Muggles

Redpilled ascetic virgin naziboo NEETs = wizards

Goblins = Jews

It's that simple.

The lightning bolt is a Nazi symbol anyway, no need to make into a swastika.

get rid of the wand and have him doing the nazi salute

kek

Osama bin bumpin
>maybe make words in the Harry Potter spells (((alt-right))) terminology

Fucking gold

Harry is an extremely powerful wizard because of his genetic heritage. Simple as that. Ron is weaker because his family line is diluted.

I just accio'd

Nigga this is Sup Forumspasta

bimpitty bampitty bumpy

Didn't they already do that with the swastika?

I know it isnt Potter related but imagine using that to celebrate every white athlete or celebrity accomplishment.

Adele sweeps grammys #whitelove
Brady wins Super Bowl #whitelove
Trump replaces Obama #whitelove
Robert Downey jr was great as Tony Stark #whitelove
and so on.

top kek

Kekd

He is of pure blood

We should create a fake mythology around him.

>browsing Sup Forums
That explains why I'd never seen it. I figured it was pasta straightaway due to structure, though.
So, do people just keep .txt files of this bullshit? Fuckin' why!?

Hogwarts is protected by a "wall" to keep the "Muggles" out.

Use Harry Potter terms as (((alt right sayings)))

Jk Rowling, my fave writer! #whitelove she'd hate that i bet.

Bumppp
We need a lot of mudblood memes

you too

You want to do this right? Leave the Nazi stuff behind...

And compare Trump to Harry.

Compare Trump to Harry.

Compare. Trump. To. Harry.

Compare Dolores Umbridge to Clinton, and compare. Trump. To. Harry.

Compare. Trump. To. Harry.

The media slander both faced

How supporters of both had to turn to alternative non-mainstream news sources to get facts

How both were called crazy liars for warning people of an incoming threat that got worse every day

How both were hated by Umbridge.

Despite the writer's hard leftism-tier retardity at many key points, her works were accidentally redpilling when it came to Harry's slander. It's certainly what helped me see through the media's "Brexit is racist and Trump is racist" BS.

Basically this:
Make multiple memes about this and spam the #HarryPotter hashtag on tumblr with it. Got it?

this is dumb

you guys are dumb

>get rid of the wand and have him doing the nazi salute

this is the best i can do. hopefully another user will deliver.

bump

This is a normie meme though, I've been shown this by my friends before, that wouldn't work

Make Harry Potter hitter...and say "we must get rid of the muggles"

DO THIS.
Harry Potter as a Nazi won't work. Harry Potter as Trump WILL WORK PERFECTLY.

someone more creative than me exploit the fact that in harry potter, the only character with a turban is a bad guy in diguise trying to appear innoffensive

Photoshop harry potters face on this

We need to #AvadaKedavra the mudbloods

But Trump is a Nazi, remember? We just have to meme that Harry stands for the same things as Trump.

Nice time sink
Jew Kike Rowling is a huge SJW though

Dolores is well recognized as being a bad guy, you cant have her represent us

Read the books before you start memeing

THIS WORKS.
That could work, but only if you pretend to be a recently-converted tumblr sjw feminist, one who's still in the "Nervously ask her group if X is ok" phase.
Wanna know what will work? This.

Of fucking course its the Russians leading the meme war

Why the fuck would goblins be Jews? They barely featured in the books. Make Death Eaters look like Jews.

kek

Dolores is pretty much THE leftist sjw.

Outlawing all kind of shit and twisting the law to her advantage and calling harry(Trump) a liar, she's Clinton.

EUREKA, MOTHERFUCKERS. SHE'S CLINTON.

Get some Clinton quotes and put them on her. Make them look like Dolores quotes. DO IT.

I know, it was an old example from infinitychan. I know a shit ton about Harry Potter, not that that's something to brag about on here....