Balt/POL/ General

Todays topic:How we stop people from going to work in western Europe?
1.Post Baltic stuff
2.If your a Canadian,greek or russian shitposter gtfo
3.If your not Baltic ask whatever qestions you have.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y&list=PLrLh0Vet5pcIjTQMyuD4pt4-OZXH7f5Kb&index=6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2AbJ8G9T2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is kpv.lv good?

I have no idea mate,mybie we could give them a chance.I would love if they would unite with NA and make a coalition.

Balts? You mean Russians?

ANYONE NEEDS A QUICK RUNDOWN OF AN ANCIENT BALTIC LEGEND?

Reminder that everything of value in your countries was built by Germans

I kind of wanted to vote for NA, because nationalism and shit, but I don't know what do they actually do besides triggering russians.
Artuss is the only member of his party in the Saeima and he's very active and I trust him.
The thing I care about the most is not a lack of nationalism, there's plenty of that here, I want this country to bloom economically.

Labas vakaras.

Fins-You mean montgols?

you don't get a right to speak, mohammed

Would quite like to know the legend though. I'll give you a rundown of an English legend in return

Me to,if they would make coalition it would be a perfect party.

Reminder that Teutonic Order were fucking muslim-tier faggots terrorising their own white brothers.

1410 battle of Grunwald, best day of life. Cucks couldn't handle Samogitia.

you're not ready for it

What's the current situation in the Baltic Countries?
I heard that you were being eyed by Russia. Stay safe

I always wanted this flag as a national one.

We have a lot of pre-teutonic castles faggot.

Im thinking of immigrating to the baltics, probably Estonia or Hungary, how would i go about this?

Russia is just a boogie man to scare the people in Lithuania. Don't know how it is for LatviaBro and EestiBro but the chances of them attacking is very low because there is no good or rational reason to do so.

doesn't seem to me like the best option braliuka. don't know of the other options, but the horse is just laughing at the knight lel

Yeah ,russians now are happy becose Trump is in office and now they think that they are scaring us about crimea shit but the thing is russians have nothing to give in a return for us to Trump.

>white brothers

Meme. There is no "white nation", we're all different. And if the Baltic was a much nicer place when it was German

>Hungary
>Baltic

exactly, MUH RUSSIA, MUH PUTIN

don't like slavs though, but the judea was behind communism that ruined russia and as a result, the baltics

Want to visit beautiful latvia, but hate estonians.

wat do?

>Better place under germans
Mybie only for germans,not.+ baltic germans left Latvia on there own in 1930,s when hitler called all germans of world to germany so its there own foult they left not our,s

we don't have many slowbros here, are you ready for the ancient legend?

We dont have Estonians here,only russian minorities.

why is there high suicide rate?

is russia to blame?

Yeah many forget that Russians themselves were fucked by communist cancer which led to the bullshit they are in today.

no thanks
load up ur gun and play russian roulette by yourself until you lose

I thought Soviets chimped out and killed/exiled them all. And then turned this...

it will take you a few years to notice that he has immagrated anyway so dont worry

We dont,lithuanians do,im not sure why,actualy its all over eastern europe,proabably becose of depressing commie blocks (Joke)

into this

50 years of communist cancer erodes the mind and body also the turbulent and harsh first years of independence took a huge toll on the people.

its no joke, if youre poor and live in those blocks and have to work harder than a filipino hooker everyday then suicide seems like a good option

shoo shoo dirty puddin head

Which is the best Baltic country?

He is a leaf so probably brainwashed by sjw mentality he would never fit in here. Better to keep these cucks away from us as long as we can.

nope,we purged germans in 1905 but that wasnt a genocide yust a coup,d etat kind of thing basicaly retook power over Latvia and Riga from them,there where a lot of germans left in Latvia though,they left in 1930,s becouse of Hitler,soviets only purged and sent to exile Latvians.

better someone with a european heritage going to estonia than ivan

kek

Give estonian bf please

you tell them to stop being pussy ass cunts and suck it up and make life better for themselves where they are born instead of acting like bitch boys and fleeing abroad

yeah i gues so.

I would say Estonia.

U gay?

>tfw no ancient Baltic legend

Sorry I said Germans are better balt bro (it's true though)

Agreed they got their shit together very well.

Any specific reason why?

Didnt see him mentioning european heritage for all we know he might as well be a ching chong chang.
>hoho estonia hungary mongols, ah yes i will go there

well russians dont really have a casus belli per say to attack us, also if they do - they are looking at attacking whole nato, so the front line is gonna be huge, unfavourable to russians so doubt they'd attack

>Says romania
Your people are leaving for Western Europa to mate,why dont you do that to your own people?
(Not ment to be insulting)

>parliament will always be ZZS, SC, Vienotība, NA
>none of the other parties will ever get a say EVER

We truly have the most meme tier elections.

I came back once I got redpilled. Getting plebs off blue pill works.

historically, maybe yes, but we can't live in history forever. balts can't be cucked so we are better than germans any day

thats true, but im guessing he cant handle the ''diversity'', i for one would welcome any white refugees feeling cultural enrichment here

>Latvia-Biggest city in Baltics,more tourists then rest and best architecture
>Lithuania-biggest population and smallest amounbt of russian minorities
>Estonia best economy out of us 3.

*fleeing

You guys still really hate Russians?

Fresh datta

same.. couldn't handle it anymore after dropping an insane amount of them

Im into cute boys not hairy chads

I'm Canadian but I have Lithuanian ancestry

most do, like really hate them. its because of ussr tho and the fact the many slavs are just really subhumans

russians are scum of the earth

We hate there minorities here ,they are hell of anoying,dosent whant to integrate,also we dont like Russia becose of History so yeah,but if they would take back there ''colonists'' say sory for ocupations and repay damage made bye soviet union,we would be good with them.

So your gay or not?

It depends. Younger generation doesn't give a fuck about them because they are least concerning matter in the country. Older generation depends on the family, if they have Russian ancestry there is a high chance of them being vatniks but that is rare because Russians in Lithuania have went trough hardships themselves so they don't buy the propaganda.

yes, he's gay, brolau

what are you drinking tonight bros? nothing can't beat this beauty, few nights in a row now

So how bout that LRA?

Their proposed policies seem reasonable.

Numbers confirm.

Literaly WHO?

Are you not?

Im scared brāli.

it is truly the best beer i've had.. nothing compares to it. the feeling of being refreshed, the feeling of an amazing flavour.... its the best

No ,i mean how can i when i look at something like this?

German made video game ''Muhammad's farm simulator'' circa 2020

>Drinking in trešdiena
the fug?

Actually younger gen still hate russians, if i can remember the vid, i can send link where even bluepilled as fk cucked guy doesn't give interview to a russian reporter, just because its for russian tv.

Its on fb of the lithuanian guy who makes carbon copy of a show like "current year guy" Can you remind me?

I guess it is better to start early than never.

of course you're drinking that you subhuman shit

pic rltd

its uzava, the number of the day which we are present in doesn't matter, this is a godly beer

fuck i remember you. and that picture,

You must keep your countries muslim free. Eventually western Europe will turn into a muzzie state and no one will want to go

youtube.com/watch?v=G2AbJ8G9T2Q
This guy.
Laikykitės Ten su Andriumi Tapinu

We have one programm now called supernova basicaly preperation for Eurovision this year,one guy sang song in russian and that was preaty contrevertial,in the end he didnt get allmoast any votes,only from some russians.

I can find 100 boys better

>breaks away from the union
>ten years later joins the union

Why can't you fucks stay independent?

exactly, that's why I'm still here hence my flag, I'm just so fucking tired of all the bitching and moaning, while i work here inside the country as a simple man, not some super phd person

what are we going to do with the faggot streips?? fuck, we need to mobilize and destroy that pussy

haha,my autism for beuthefull woman is high.

Low quality shitposting ruskie. You can't seize the memes of production.

mean to reply to you