>IS counter-attacks Hayyan to stop government advance
>Tiger Forces gain several villages in Easter Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/04/10/world/middleeast/the-man-behind-the-casualty-figures-in-syria.html
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGI4Rc4Fec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NI_tank
youtube.com/watch?v=FMuVRawwUzE
youtube.com/watch?v=BjHZai6G7xk
youtube.com/watch?v=PvHR_bkWtec
jihadology.net/2017/02/14/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-so-from-their-guidance-take-an-example-wilayat-ninawa/
youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ezaTKeSGXEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D I M A

noice

Gas the kikes
This time for real

Save us again Austria. Please

again
good luck to both sides
may many arabs die tongight

The one with extra iodine is the best

xth for SAA pls help

FUN SYRIA FACT:

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights - often cited by our own Legislature - is one fuckin' guy and he's in fuckin' England.

nytimes.com/2013/04/10/world/middleeast/the-man-behind-the-casualty-figures-in-syria.html

Please dont it too many its not good

The kurdish panzer, how can turkish Leopards even compete?
Made with the latest scientific discoveries:
>highly reactive IR camo armor
>latest very lightweighted, stronk and fast treads
>Latest upgraded diesel engine
>and finally, the highly sensitive and wide FOV camera, stollen from uncle Ammar's shop in Dyarbakir, to have the better field of view never reached by other tanks

I already found that out the hard way

We'll get there.

>turkish Leopards

>stolen from uncle Ammar's shop in Dyarbakir

First for the Queen of the Desert Malika Isma al-Assad!

The ultimate stealth panzer.
So utterly ugly nobody can't stand to watch it

>leopard
>first time one battlefield
>get BTFO by some Kebabs

Turks A SHIT
Leopard A MEME

Cant mossad the Assad

Asma al cute

I actually wonder what type of engine it has...maybe something like a 84 hp engine?

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20-25 left out of 3000+ at the start, on feb 7th they were in Vienna

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

WHITE RUSSIAN IS BEST RUSSIAN

first for

tribble tank!

I wonder if they actually had the thought of downgearing the thing that they salvaged.

YPG vs SAA clashes when?

Zhirinovsky for president
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGI4Rc4Fec

Knowing the Kurds, most likely not. I also wonder how thick the armor is, because it literally looks like a Whippet with 8mm of steel armor. Not even RHA, just steel.

Haven't been in /sg/ in a few days freinds,

how is everyone doing? how goes the war? are our sourains conscripted yet?

pic related this was my class work today

When "rebels" & IS is done.
It won't be YPG against SAA though, more like TAF against Rojava.

Actually no, not the Whippet, the NI tank:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NI_tank

Well, thirsty seems to be gone :(
youtube.com/watch?v=FMuVRawwUzE

And what would be Assad stand towards it? Will he be against Rojava or support them against Turkey.

I wish you'll be saying this with Hezbollah member pointing a gun against your head.
Jew.

pic posted was not an innocent account btw, that was one of ISIS's main propagandists, located in raqshitville.

Don't think this was the time we raped her phone and found out where she was and who she was, it was just trolling, so I jacked her account again. It's such a long timy ago so I don't remember.

I got like 220k+ list of their accounts here, dunno how many k doxes and so on...

We sent all their documents to all the security agencies with the most important plan in their 7 muh phases plan

>To flood europe's asylum system
>So they first have to lower security checks
>Then eliminate them

Mate this was almost 2 years ago...... Everything we have seen in Sweden and Germany since, is straight out of their plans.

Some of these books are like 500 pages long in arabic, others are even written in anglo because many of the shits don't know arabic and come from the west.

.... just ... just fucking shoot me
2 YEARS AGO! THEY ALL GOT IT

>and yes I am drinking and spilling my beans
I don't care
everyone here knows this is me anyways

You can't be anonymous here

also... fagmask...
demasked, so he will do jarle
>He be ahead of his tymu
>he took his cellphone back in the 90ies
>taped it to a container in the shipping yard
>so da polis and cia wouldn't find him

Assad will stand whatever Astana 2 stands for.
Don't get me wrong, but he's tied to Russia & Iran so much that his every step depends on what these two "recommend"

Serious question. Why it is so hard to make gainz in Palmyra for SAA? I dont undestand. Its open space. They have tanks, artillery and RuAF on their side. So what`s the deal?

RIP Thirsty.. he was homsbro? was he the weeb who always shittalked syria and talked about how he hated it?

nice map shows the situation of al-Manshiyah via @nors_study

LOL

FSA/headCHOPPERS BTFO

NOOO FSAAAAAA NOOOOOO

WHY SAA BUTCHERS DO THIS

(+18) Large number of zionists backed militants killed during the failed attack al-Manshiyah-Daraa

youtube.com/watch?v=BjHZai6G7xk

Well that was Homsi, but Homsi isn't Thirsty.
Thirsty was our first Syriaposter, if I recall correctly. They recently had a fight and hate each other now, although I think Thirsty just intended to shitpost.
Thirsty was from Damascus, Homsi was the Alawite from Homs, who streamed.

Houthis shot down one of the NSA topnotch GILGAMESH-Killerdrones over Yemen

youtube.com/watch?v=PvHR_bkWtec

Thank you user, making me feel better since I've posted that pic.
It's surrounded by mountains and deserts, mountain tops are held by IS, they have tunnels there (no idea how), and IS loves & excels at desert raids.
A tough thing to do, holding it, especially when you have NDF all around you.

immediately obvious that you did not serve in the army, assault of fortified points is slow, sad and tedious task especially if you do not use the tactics of the zerg-rush.

It's easy to recapture sure, but SAA has more important places to secure now. They are racing with Turkey (SAA wants to cut ties with oil trade between ISIS/Turkey so).

We got a bit of evil humor here that would put pol to shame, basically normie facebook is pol ultra here.

Anyways story behind this pic, is a guy playing a junkie, I can link you but you don't know our tongue.

He plays a paranoid junkie so well
Like we have a store called ICA and he turns the platic bag outside out and what not, aha CIA!!!

I'm to drunk now. Jarle rocked. Most of his sketches started like ; uuuum... I have this friend you know.. no damnit he is dead now... but I have this other friend, he is dead though, but...

nah to drunk I cannot be translated simple as that

got this brazzo attack here for being stupid, also turned off my firewall... stupid swede been all over the place, was going to show you some other pictures but they be gone from this puter, which is still infected. Think maybe someone has a zero and I want that one lol. Later another time

what was the fight over? so sad. best days was when we had 4 sourians, the shitposting jordanian, the lebanese pleb, the Syrian christian in america, and the sourian in UAE.

pic related, can /sg/ have a civilized conversation about ISIS? I have written two 15+ page papers on the theology and justification ISIS uses and would just love to redpill some fuckers on them.

video is from the wilayat ninawa, or niniveh in northern Iraq.

Look at the video quality, their editing... my opinion is that they need to bomb the fuck out of the person making this media. They have a western-focused magazine in english, french, german and russia which is called "dabiq" which is the name of the prophetic battle where the 'crusaders' or the west fights ISIS, ISIS gets martyred, then jesus comes back and fights with ISIS. Their second issue/printing is called "Rumiyah" after rome and is their newest one. no spelling mistakes, shiny, polished, persuasive propaganda.

jihadology.net/2017/02/14/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-so-from-their-guidance-take-an-example-wilayat-ninawa/

What's the last letter on Mangos?

The one with the two dots on top next to the jin or whatever. Would that mayj __ something fill in the black

wow.

>SAA wants to cut ties with oil trade between ISIS/Turkey so
dude.

>assault of fortified points is slow, sad and tedious task
Just like ISIS attack against Palmyra two months ago, right? I hope you will never lead anybody in a battle with your "knowledge", comrade.

Requesting isis drone strikes webm.

I REALLY like your arabic handwriting, it seems like you are painting the letters artistically.
Here is how it looks by a native.

>112779777
5k$ a monthis actually a really tight budget when you consider that their funding comes exclusively from the donations of their viewers and considering the have employees who need pay

its probably because he started learning it recently so he writes pretty slow

kek mate, you on an E-Jihad for Bashar

Basically nothing. They just insulted the religion of the other for no real reason. Pretty sure it was just meant as shitposting at first, but somehow got more serious.
I miss those times too, but currently there are midterms there and as most of our Syriaposters are students, it might have to do something with that.
Who knows, maybe Homsi got Thirsty mukhabarated.

To be honest I don't know too much about ISIS, but if you could upload your papers, I'd read them, when I have time.

>They are racing with Turkey (SAA wants to cut ties with oil trade between ISIS/Turkey so).
T*rk/ISIS oiltrade doesnt happen anymore.

Initially SAA wanted to take Al-Bab and cut off TFSA from advancing southwards.
Since Erdomeme still is determined to Al-Bab, SAA are racing eastwards to snatch villages whilst FSAniggers are dying en masse around the Bob.

>ICA and he turns the platic bag outside out and what not, aha CIA

last letter is just the female form of ة, which just makes an 'a' sound at the end.

They gained some of the oil fields today or yesterday, which is important there.

That's why you had to send a båt down there with oil. The thing was when this happened into, the fightings in Aleppo was more important, to drive AQ and NATO out of it, which you managed to do.

Pic related. They are gunna take it back fast, but I suspect but don't know Idlib is moar important.

Aleppo is free, that is very important.

No moar obongo/hillary funding of AQ, so they will rot

goddamn i can't read that for shit, actual arabic is too calligraphic for me to read. could you write some out for me? like I am learning MSA which i know is different than Levantine

i do it slow only in Arabic 2 but visiting morocco in may so I am getting ready

hey syrianbro. what time is it there. it is 7pm here. i am drunk. mihtg to go sleep soon.

>Dabiq

mfw it's free and has better production values than magazines I pay for

Fun fact:
Wisdom is حكمـــة

If you want to turn it into a male name it becomes حكمـــت

Happiness is بهجـــة

To make a person's name of it it becomes بهجــــت

And so on.

Its 11 pm you need to sleep bro

you arab or just curious about it?

>ISIS cares about losses
>planned CIA operation
>SAA fighting spirit

Sure. Just a sec.
By the way I am writing in MSM

its good to see you breh

getting drunk this early isnt good for you famalam

>still using AM/PM
Why?

I'm sorry senpai, but I can't read that, it's too small, could you spell it in English? Is that just an accent on top or what?

>planned CIA operation
Stop embarassing yourself.

is that the lgbtqhrmz fun house?
sheeeeeoooot. you guise r always up late huh?dima is pretty buff.
yeah i know. i got done early with my work and am on a excercise diet thingy, but I decided I wanted a white russian. So i went to supermakert, bought some vodka, some caffee liqour and some milk and made me some white russians for the footy games this afternoon. i made them too strong tho.

I wuz, but we wuz just after ISIS.

Now I'm just here, hounded by the sec services.... I wish I wuz paranoid... give them a finger and they cut off your arm here not hand

I'm not being paranoid now, trust me, I come from family no comment. So I know how this works. But even today, I was going to the store, then there was this fucking Van there, some sort of food shit. Checks plate, cheks names on company.

>Doesn't exists
It's complicated, a bit of corruption involved here
>They should have listened
>It's happening
>But it haven't even started
>Why didn't they listen?
>It's over
>But it haven't started yet

Man you get all these paranoid cooks all the time, I can spot an agent from a miles distance. I can't write the whole story, but your fbi learned to use us rather than attack us. These idiots are still at that stage "we know everything! you are a bastard!"

yet the head of the real deal here said
>We do not have enough offensive cyber capabilities
yes we do..... over represented as always

As you make your med, you lay in it
>Fucking I'm just doing my job bureaucrats and clearance here and there
>That's not where you find the hackers mate

vodka is nice, i am a minimalistic guy though, i like my alcohol plain

>it's free
wtf im a mujahideen now

Is this you targetlock bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ

yeah me too. but i wanted some sweet in my drink, and i wanted it creamy too. white russians is the alcoholic milkshake of alcoholic drinks, so, i overdid it.

Btw don't show this or the previous one to your teachers it says fuck the jews..

getting a middle east minor and a quote unquote 'scholar' in middle east studies but i intend to use my skills for the US military as a lniguist... but that's two years from me.

nice I just write super slow and careful, it's a fun langauge and it sortof clicked the other day for me. I can read words now no prob. found myself reading stuff in Call of Duty yesterday on the arab maps.

it's honestly much harder than japanese, which i took 4 years of in highschool.

only thing that irks me is that my 'R's are not rolled and that even if I am fluent i'll sound like a chinese speaking english - bad yet able to communicate

pic related she is my waifu

>mfw no one wants to learn turkish

will I be able to speak to cucarachas if i learn turkish turkbro?

You are truly the greatest ally in dimaposting

at least they knew about the concentration of isis forces but did nothing.

'a' ... just google the letter and you'll get a bigger version desu

No, Mike Pence shut down the fun house

Sounds crazy user, I don't think I understood everything, but I get the gist. stay safe.

there is a specific russiand vodka brand that has really smooth taste

ahh i see, so you will be the guy that hires al-baghdadi types?

no you wont, but azerbaijan people will understand you very easily

Anani sikim

hey my favorite baker, i saw you used my about moderate freedom fighters and beheading compilations few threads ago, i must say i am honored that you found it worth reposting

man just look at that hourglass figure, plus pretty face equals perfection. Green eyes too, i mean she would be attractive with dark eyes as well but green eyes just make her even prettier

This i wont deny.

dima posting needs to end, have a crazy cat lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezaTKeSGXEM

11/10. you can pretty much get along with any turk tbqh, you dont need to learn anything else.

we don`t get those here. the closest to russian we get is stolichnaya...(if it even is russian these days)
as an experiment, i actually bought the shittiest national vodka there is. i think that is why i am so drunk. the bottle costs 3 usd (10 reais). I think I will ahve headache tomorrow.

Suleimani in Moscow

careful not to die, badly brewed alcohol can kill famalam.

just drink a lot of water and eat some salty bread and you ll be fine