CNN HATE THREAD

>calls illegal mexican cunt "undocumented" and not illegal
>defends her even even though she overstayed her visa and she doesn't speak any english

Fuck CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/15/us/colorado-mom-vizguerra-ice-trnd/index.html
blog.ap.org/announcements/illegal-immigrant-no-more
blog.ap.org/behind-the-news/writing-about-the-alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnn.com/2017/02/15/us/colorado-mom-vizguerra-ice-trnd/index.html

Gets mad that Russia didnt respond to sanctions and increase tension with russia to highest since cuban missle crisis. Fuck CNN.

Try being in the EU:

>Danish court decides its okay to deport a criminal
>EU court overrules us, stating its a breach of human rights because he has a family here in Denmark

>We can't kick out criminal aliens if they get children here

Fuck (((CNN)))

#ourchildrenarewatching

maybe she shouldn't have broken the law

Same with Canada

Our previous gov had a bill saying we can deport people with dual nationalities for terrorist activities.

Dude weed lmao changed it and said "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" so no deportation

JUST

kek

I hate Wolf Blitzer.

This is smart appealing to emotion

(Women will support)

That is so fucking pathetic.

FUCK CNN

>Fake News hate thread
Ftfy user

(((American Media)))

>implying it's real news
Instead of sending an ill baby to the US and compromising his health why don't they sends the organ he need in Iran?

my sides

most white women voted trump.

>undocumented

>break into Wolf Blitzer's home, I'm just an uninvited gust
>steal his possessions, it's just unauthorized borrowing
>rape his wife, it's an intellectual fetish and sexual emergency
>while he cries at my non-crimes, I piss on his face for some unexpected weather patterns and shit on his carpet which is merely unintentional littering

give me your address, wolfie

>undocumented
hahahahaha
no you're illegal fuck off

Sally Kohn is a joke

HAHAHA

Gotta go back puta!

>illegal aliens get pity press conferences

nice timeline you folks have here

CNN = Counterfeit News Network

I hate EU and UN, their human rights garbage is annoying as hell and keeps interfering with our laws.

So introduce draconian penal laws. Crime = execution. Poof, you'll see the shitskins line up to leave.

>Her crime was using a fake Social Security number to work
funny how the headline isn't ID Theif BTFO back to Spicville. having recently been a victim of ID theft, I can say these people should be executed on sight

But shes a saint!

My sides are gone.
Þou have made my day.

Not to mention they separate a newly wed couple.. the husband is dying out there waiting for his wife's return.

>"undocumented" and not illegal

AP (Associated Press) style guide now dictates Illegal Aliens will be referred to as "Undocumented Immigrants".

>The AP Stylebook today is making some changes in how we describe people living in a country illegally.

blog.ap.org/announcements/illegal-immigrant-no-more

In addition, recently the term "ALT-Right" is to be now described as a racist and white supremacist.

>In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist. Again, whenever “alt-right” is used in a story, be sure to include a definition: “an offshoot of conservatism mixing racism, white nationalism and populism,” or, more simply, “a white nationalist movement.”

blog.ap.org/behind-the-news/writing-about-the-alt-right

>mfw people tell me the EU is still a democracy
>youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w

Mauritius, shhhheeeettt i will add you to my collection

>major celebrity endorsements

Sure would be a pure coincidence if someone 30 years ago mentioned this exact thing happening. Oh hold on, they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA