"Buy our military stuff or we won't be your friends" -America

"Buy our military stuff or we won't be your friends" -America

...how pathetic. The "land of the free" constantly trying to build a prison for everyone.

Fucking emotional cripples.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mod-insists-defence-spending-did-not-dip-below-nato-2-target-25kmmng9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Buy our military stuff or we won't be your friends" -America

That's not what he said.

I swear the EU is nothing but welfare niggers not wanting pay their fare share.

"Carry your goddamn weight or rejoin the Soviet bloc," is what he meant to say.

>if you don't protect me without me pulling my own weight then you might as well be putting me in prison

>friends
it's called looking out for our own interests

we're not gonna protect everyone for free anymore

Who the fuck do we protect? Wll we do is shit on the middle east and throw money at expensive airplanes that cant fly.

It's more like "Pull your weight or we won't cover for you", my shitposting friend.

hmm let's see...

Japan
South Korea

just to name the two you should have automatically thought about because they're the most blatantly obvious

but why don't you go search up overseas US military bases and answer your own question

because otherwise you're far too ignorant for me to waste my time trying to explain things to you

freeloaders need to do their part

Only 5 of 28 countries are actually honoring their commitment to NATO military spending

Now watch the push for an EU army

t. Juncker

In addition to , Poland and Estonia. Two former Comintern countries (that want to stay that way) that both pay over the 2% pledge for NATO

Pay denbts.

Time to walk on your own two feet, little bitch.

Good. Too many countries are missing the 2% target and need to get it together

Are you sure you're Australian? Either your reading comprehension is shot or you know nothing about NATO

Germany and France would at this point rather have an EU army than give money to Trump and Erdogan.

>moderate its commitment
Who the fuck comes up with such wordings?
Now way Mattis would say something like this on his own.

They are more than welcome to buy German, French, or British gear. Or did you think the US and Russia were the only arms exporters?

Including your own.

It's implied.

The Euro states should give a huge middle finger to America and buy ONLY from EU weapons manufacturers to get to that 2% GDP limit.

Shit*

I bet you think you're so smart

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/mod-insists-defence-spending-did-not-dip-below-nato-2-target-25kmmng9d

More like "start paying for all the free shit we're giving you or we'll leave you mooching cunts."

Fine, at least you fags will start paying for your own defense for once.

You serious?

NATO BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

start paying up poorfags

feels good knowing we're one of the 5 countries who actually pays what they have to

The U.S pays a huge amount of Nato's budget compared to everyone else. We are essentially paying to spend even more money to protect people.

It needs to be adjusted. Those that require the most security should pay more, not the security force double paying to help you.

This chart ignores power projection by the Navy (subs, carriers).
I see nothing but positives for the US if we can reduce our military spending by the EU expanding their own defenses. Of course I doubt it will be reduced at all no matter what happens.

lrn 2 context you stupid fucking outback

Yes.

Why buy American second rate crap for billions instead of top of the line British, French, German etc. equipment.

Fuck the US military-industrial complex, they can suck the life out of America, no need to invite them here as well, we already have our own parasites.

"please actually fulfill your part of this fucking alliance that we've been carrying for the last 50 years"

Wow what happened pol?? Bait is shit and aus has no bantz :/

Pay for protection or face the Chink invasion, cunt.

Those in NATO sign an agreement to spend atleast 2% of their GDP on their military. Many do not. We are spending our money to make up for them not spending theirs. We're in effect financing their welfare states and having our men die for theirs. We're partners not bitches.

>mattis: hey could you guys pay what you pledged to pay?
>op: whah that's unfair daddy, why should I keep my word? Your a meanie!

Get fucked roonigger

>Aussie would pay the tab of a useless "friend" who constantly says you're shit and deserve to die
Nice to get confirmation that bogans are cucks.

Good. Take care of your own shit. Hope you can still afford your "free ""healthcare"""

>It's implied.
It's implied they need to actually hit the NATO spending requirement of 2% of their GDP. European militarizes have always relied heavily on domestic military industries, there's no implication that the future will be any different.

Yeah basically they're spending their money on immigrants to destroy their own societies while we protect them, wtf. There are more foreign born military aged Muslims in Germany now than native born

EU army would be pathetic. There would probably be rules against fighting on holidays or weekends and soldiers would have to "work" no more than 30 hours a week and 30 weeks a year.

Pay debts

Ofc, fellow Croat and totally not russian agent. *wink*

"increase defense spending", doesn't specify from where they get their stuff, might as well buy french or german stuff. not all weapon systems are manufactured in the US.

If they don't want to be part of the alliance they're free to leave. I sure would miss spending money to protect fucking Montenegro, Luxembourg and Latvia though. They're such critical assets to our national defense.

Increasing defense spending to 2% GDP is very much doable, all I'm saying is that this should be done in such a way that American industry gets not a single eurocent from it, instead Euro NATO members should buy equipment from European manufacturers.

Uh huh. Well if the MoD says so it must be true. They'd never lie or conflate data to suit their agenda.

Must be hard keeping up NATO spending when the MoD are spending so much on mutilation surgeries for tranny soldiers and paying for shit American jets. It's so they have authorised a three day weeks and allowing soldiers opt out of combat.

I would argue that you could build your own and advance your own economy but im not sure aussies can build weapons

Then fucking do it you faggots. Fucking eurofaggots always trying to get a free ride.