Why should women be allowed to vote but not people under 18?

Why should women be allowed to vote but not people under 18?

in b4 'people under 18 don't know what's best for them', neither do women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesmophoriazusae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
gallup.com/poll/120839/Women-Likely-Democrats-Regardless-Age.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They shouldn't.

Women = death of civilizations

Minors are treated entirely differently under the law. They're not considered to have the same level of agency expected of adults.

I hesitate to say that gender should matter under the adult law. I think this is the sort of thing that is better solved culturally. My grandmother, for instance, avoids anything to do with household finances because that's my grandfather's job to manage. And that system works.

>Minors are treated entirely differently under the law.
Wow, so unlike women.

Yeah, I know. It's really a tough line.

However, I would say at this juncture that it's not a good battle to pick. Not only would it cause people to fight over a non-solution, but we would lose a dimension of moral superiority over the external threat of Islam.

Rather, a cultural shift is in order. We go from
>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
to
>LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

There's nothing wrong with a competent woman. But having a vagina doesn't count as competence.

Bingo.

This 100 year experiment will go down in history as one of the worst mistakes in humanity. Eons from now there will be a mythical story like Adam and Eve or Samson and Delilah where all the nations of the world gave women what they asked and were consumed by godless cockroaches.

Anyone who understand how the female brain works and has lived with them for a period of time knows deep down we would be better off if they were not allowed to vote.

Good luck getting there though. We'd need an actual cataclysm for that to happen.

I suppose the real argument is that they pay taxes and that some women are smarter than some men.

I wouldn't be overly misogynistic on this one tbqfh, in the UK at-least, women have historically been more right wing than men.

As usual
>FP
is the
>BP

Nobody should be allowed to vote.

Nobody really knows what's best for them, though

In Arron Russo's very worthwhile documentary, "Freedom to Fascism" he says one of the Rockefellers he was friendly with explained to him that women in the workplace was just a scam to double the tax base.

It's really worth a watch for basic redpill background knowledge, and it makes a good babbys first redpill as well.

This.

>Eons from now there will be a mythical story like Adam and Eve or Samson and Delilah where all the nations of the world gave women what they asked and were consumed by godless cockroaches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesmophoriazusae
>play's focuses include the subversive role of women in a male-dominated society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>women of Athens assume control of the government and instate pseudo-communist reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equality for the old and unattractive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
>Lysistrata persuades the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peaceā€”a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes

>leaf post best post
Democracy is an abject failure that has led to the fall of the West as we knew it.

This. And guess (((who))) was behind it.

Welp, Rockefellers are the US arm of the (((Rothschilds))) so I guess it's just pure coincidence and nobody was really behind it.

Because more retards voting is a bad thing.

Oh look! Another Sup Forums has mommy issues thread!

Grow up

>t. femalefag

Age of consent to 16

Voting to males above 22 only

Statutory rape should have a bit of a sliding window to it. There's a big difference between a guy who really should know better and a borderline case of kids breaking the rules.

How did mommy hurt you?

Projecting much?
Here have a (you) and remember our rule: tits or gtfo.
gallup.com/poll/120839/Women-Likely-Democrats-Regardless-Age.aspx

how can you be such a pathetic little neet that you harbor such hatred towards women

you people are disgusting filth

Women are awful, but if people under the age of 18 could vote we would already be under communist rule and toiling endlessly in a gulag.

Hmmmm, so why did Trump win the white womens vote in every single age demographic then? Trump won because of white women get over yourself if you didn't have white women you couldn't have done anything. You're welcome

>hatred
>because we don't want women to collapse our civilization by voting for more welfare and immigration mixed to the destruction of the family unit and costantly decreasing birthrates

I would you say you hate women much more than OP does.

But if you didn't have women voting then Republicans would have won anyway and with a greater advantage

Fuck off kid
Wait for your fucking turn like everyfuckinbody else

>because we don't want women to collapse our civilization by voting for more welfare and immigration mixed to the destruction of the family unit and costantly decreasing birthrates

White women don't you idiot, at least not here in America it's colored women who vote for that

Shouldn't be allowed to vote until you're 25. Go work in the real world and experience shit before you turn to liberal whining about wanting free shit and how niggers are god's gift to us.

>'banning school' becomes a parliamentary issue

You do realize that there's nothing to win from ostracizing women from the right wing, right? If you guys keep saying "oh they vote democrat we can't let them vote" it's only going to screw your cause. Fact is most women are doing the right thing and voting Republican.

If you keep saying this nonsense then the majority of white women are going to start voting democrat and fuck you over, don't let that happen

So you're saying we shouldn't let different races vote? Racist.

Additionally; several places in europe have female government officials and look how they're doing. Look at Germany.

The earth with be a rock full of muslims in < 100 years and then there won't be anything even worth saving.

And this all happened because masculinity was deemed "toxic" and a bunch of betas actually believed it.

It's awful

>in b4 'people under 18 don't know what's best for them', neither do women
Why is why neither should be allowed. Only males aged 21+ should be given the vote.

*Which is why

Well its not just that. Voting rights legislation states the people have the right to select from among themselves their representatives - meaning that if kids can vote, they can also run for office positions. Do we really want 16yo MPs?

Because you already know one borough or two will be retarded enough to do so.

Well, here the president has to be 35, but people under 35 can vote. I'm not sure I'd say only people above 35 may vote for the president.

example 1:
>rape

>So you're saying we shouldn't let different races vote? Racist
Whites need to form a voting bloc and whites need to start voting republican at over 80% at least. You're going to need women to do that moron.
>Additionally; several places in europe have female government officials and look how they're doing. Look at Germany
Not here in the U.S. In the U.S. almost 80% of politicians are men, usually white of course. This goes from localities up to the federal level of the House and Senate.
>And this all happened because masculinity was deemed "toxic" and a bunch of betas actually believed it
>betas
>believed

Then these men should stop being fucking weak and stand up for themselves like men in the U.S. did. This is MENS fault for allowing it to get out of hand. Women always fall in line with men

>thats because they don't like being expected to do things.
men just do things. regardless.

because you're retarded. the only people who should be allowed to vote at 18 are members of the military, as a reward for doing their civic duty. anyone else? sorry no. until your frontal lobe develops you are just going to have to let the adults make decisions

I'm talking about mps here. As in your lower house representatives, not the head of government or state. We vote for parties here, and it's the party who picks his leader. Whichever way we could end up with kids in politics being city/town councillors or maybe even MPs.

Besides if you're old enough to vote, you're old enough to join the army, to pay for their own highschool education, to get a job and be economically independent, to get married/divorced, get trialed as adult, get taxed or endebted, etc etc.

Sounds to me like another whine for extra privileges which are not earned. They'd want those 2years of childhood status back in a heartbeat if it actually ever happened. You want full sociopolitical freedom? Then you must assume full sociopolitical responsibility.