PEWDIEPIE IS NOT BASED OR ONE OF US, SO STOP IT

Would you guys stop falling for it?

Pewdiepie is not BASED or redpilled.

He is an actual homosexual, as in he has sex with men, he came out in one of his video years ago.
He is also swedish, so automatically a fucking cuck.

He's not an undercover Sup Forumsack, he's not hiding his powerlevel.
He's still a talentless faggot that got famous for lets plays and reaction videos.
He hates Trump too.

All he's done was try to be edgy in a few videos.

So stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUqAoIeDW10
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pqm8WO5oZo
youtube.com/watch?v=wZcvEs5KtKE
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenska_frivilliga_i_Waffen-SS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He actually went to /gif/ for one of his ylyl reaction videos. The exact thread was found immediately after the video was put up.

I don't know why Sup Forums decided to start suckin his dick all of a sudden. That swede cuck remains a swede cuck, and a couple of jokes on the jews doesn't make him in any way, one of us.

>He is an actual homosexual, as in he has sex with men, he came out in one of his video years ago.
sauce?

demand sauce too, doesn't he have a gf? what would she say if he was fucking other men? or is she a cuckquean?

Its probably a JIDF derailment tactic. He's got 50mil subs so cucks and bluepills love talking about him and these threads pop up by the quarter hour and usually do pretty well.

His girlfriend is so hot

There was an interview with him from 2014 (I believe) in which he said everything in Sweden is fine when others were already complaining about immigrants or something along those lines.
Still, that doesn't mean anything as people are known to be able to change their views.

Honestly, I also don't believe that he's necessarily "one of us", I think he's more the "I don't care" type of person, hence he isn't afraid of joking about Hitler in a way which can be interpreted as making himself look bad.

But aside from all of that, this is still great. This whole controversy going on about him and his recent videos is a totally good thing because it might lead to him making fun of the media and discrediting it publically. As long as he doesn't make an apologize-video, everything's great.

this

Pewdiepie only became popular here when the retard masses flooded in from Reddit. No one here actually likes him or thinks he is red pilled.

in all honesty it's an excellent marketing strategy. look how much traffic from right wingers and edgy kids youtube and pewdiepie recieved this week. his channel hit 50mill views, then nothing really happened until he was "one of us" youtube needed a way to make money off this.
They make money off of viewerships, best way to gain new traffic? they found a way.

genius marketing if you ask me

ive been saying for years
this faggot has never been our guy
he's a frank wannabe because he thinks its trendy
every fucking thing he does is for views
just pandering
can't wait till this faggot is banned from yt

You're not woke enough for Führer Felix

if you have money you can get practically anything.

Um, homophobic much?

M8, when someone posts some stupid shit asking if someone is /ourguy/ I always say yes.

And I say yes only to see if that person is attacked after it. It's funny to watch leftists attacking everywhere.

We know he's not one of us... that's not the fucking point. The point is his controversy is something we can use to our advantage.

Yeah the media is just loosing their minds to edgy content

but user didnt you get the memo NAZIS are now the tolerant, diverse and inclusive group

we have a homosexual niggerloving kike nazi

and a gayforpay texas nazi

SO THEN STOP POSTING ABOUT HIM!!! Holy fuck get the fuck off my board you fucking faggot

>don't know why Sup Forums loves sucking his dick
He's got an army of impressionable kids. This is about indoctrinating them the right way for once

Yeah, sure, whatever you say chum.
But you are the ones starting threads about him.
Why not let him rest in peace? Sage!

PDP is just doing this for attention since his novelty of screaming at video games wore off. He'll be out of the headlines next month.

shit man even the faggot feminist closet muslim convert niggerloving pussy justin trudope is a damn white supremacist terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=HUqAoIeDW10

plus we can NEVAR FORGIBT our black brother who is a hw!+e supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pqm8WO5oZo

1487+1 i guess.

>He is an actual homosexual, as in he has sex with men

OP I think you are projecting your own desires

the point is that we meme it into reality you dumbass. we force the association between him and the right wing, which causes huge uproar and character assassinations, it causes pdp and his 50 million tween to see the jewish backed nonsense, priming them for redpilling.

Get with the fucking program. We are managing memetic energy here

Homosexuality is quintessentially a European tradition, and it will stay like that.

I feel betrayed. Unsubscribed!

This. It's all about memetic perception warfare. It doesn't matter what Felix thinks or who Felix is. Reality bends for the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZcvEs5KtKE

No shit

That's true but that does not mean he's one of us.

Any shill, journalist etc... can get linked in or explore the site for material.

Go away Spencer, homosexuality is jewish venom.

This.

The dude AT THE VERY LEAST browses Sup Forums.

>He is also swedish
you could have stopped there bro and every one with a clue would have just agreed with you. based? he's as far brom based as is humanly possible, he's not even worth discussing.

>implying you cant be gay and red pilled

No proof of that whatsoever. Stop giving everything to the jews.

>/our guy/
>earned ~$10M last financial year for being a derping, casual gamer cretin
>largely due to deals with the zionist conglomerate, Disney

Who gives a fuck, everyone who gets the wrath of leftists and mayne stream meteor is ok in my book.

>make deal with jews when you need money
>make jokes about hitler, the holocaust, and jews when you get bigger than them
>they get rid of you, saving you the trouble of dealing with any more contracts
pewdiepie is a master strategist

>I don't know why Sup Forums decided to start suckin his dick all of a sudden
>Implying this shithole isn't full of underage Sup Forumstards
>Implying this shithole is still about politics
>Implying this shithole isn't visited and tainted by negers
>Implying this shithole isn't the new Sup Forums and /r9k/ put together
>IMPLYING

Wasn't your country run by a Kenyan nigger for 8 years? I can't remember Sweden having any niggers as the prime minister.

nigger jews have been faggots since the bronze age. have you ever heard the term sodomite or sodom and gomorrah? jews are, AS A RULE, degenerate. its like what they do man

I would definitely have sex with him.

One of us. One of us. Two men enter one man leave.

I don't really like that idiots are putting all of their hopes on him because of his insanely huge viewer base, but this did happen.

>internet persona getting ousted by the juden
>never not being /ourguy/
Sure smells like some Disney shilling on Sup Forums lately.

Does red pilled not mean aware of the truth behind the lies?

How does being a faggot or being Swedish affect that?

It's called shilling, customers pay the owner of this website to shill to the target audience. Ultra-evil organizations Tavistock and the likes of it also use this website for mind control experiments ('memetic warfare', 'praise KEK', etc)

well, we know he gets to fuck Marzia in the ass

>He is also swedish, so automatically a fucking cuck.
He's of aryan, White stock; your own Melting Pot mess of a country has got openly belittled and displaced "White Americans" with some of them sharing an ancestral link to our Nordic Countries

He is also defiantly public about your (((enemy))) - with 50 or so million following him

>He is an actual homosexual, as in he has sex with men, he came out in one of his video years ago.
Cry the White Race a river, does it not matter if X million of his young followers give birth to new generations of European-Whites just because the messenger was one (1) person not contributing with offspring himself

We can start listing historically influential people that died childless if you want to go down that road

>Sup Forums
>having a problem with homos
Stop falling for memes

He's still a huge faggot with an annoying nasally voice.

He names the jew, and dropped the redpill about the media calling men boys when it's convenient. He also adds on that the jews found yet another way to fuck over Jesus.

>or something along those lines
Hi Styx.

Milo's problem is being a metapolitical (((Traitor))) and naive Libertarian

"Based" is a term invented by niggers IIRC.
"Red pilled" is a term based off of a movie created by trannie jews.

The guy's a 4channer. One can tell if one knows what to look for.
He's one of us.

You? You likely are not.

You mean to say you believe in the old testament? Every story from the old testament?

i see redpilled as being able to see through the systems bullshit. just like in matrix when you take the redpill you are able to live in the real world, free from the illusion of the computer/bullshit of the MSM and politicians. i also believe there is only one redpill for everyone which marks the point from blindly believing that shit/living in the matrix to being able to spot the lies and accept the uncomfortable truth behind them. there are hundreds, thousands of redpills, but only one for everyone. after that the redpills become just another uncomfortable truth.

the matrix is by the way quite literally existing. only it isnt a computerprogram but a socioeconomical constructs making us think we are free while we are slaves of the banks and politicians, and those behind them, ((())).

So?

Academics have tried to paint Hitler as effeminate and homosexual for several decades now just to taunt his surviving generations of germans and smear his character even more in the normie PC narrative

That still doesn't change his leadership skills OR the openly homosexual men that fought against the anti-White (((Forces))) that tries their most desperate to vilify Dahnald since Nov 8 2016 now that the lid is open

Don't care, he is my guy.

this week he earned my subscription

He's a Sup Forumstard and oldfag.

Everyone fucking knows he's a Sup Forumstard, stop making these threads

>He is an actual homosexual

Is everyone in the thread really just giving this a free pass? He is quite obviously not homosexual. He has had a very long-term girlfriend whom he obviously plows, and he has flirted with Taylor Swift and Jessica Nigri in private conversations on twitter in the past that still haven't uncensored seen the light of day.

You can call him a faggot for shitty content or any number of things. But an actual homosexual he is not.

Read up on History and you find similar thoughts during WW II

Presently living germans do not deserve another Dresden 1945

Also a friendly reminder of your White, Founding-Father settler Americans and the earliest States having Europe as their motherland (some of them Swedes and Dutch for example)

Useful allies are found in strange places.

Shut up Kike.

ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

That valentines video makes more sense now.

On a personal level I'm sure he's an okay guy but his Youtube persona is cancer and I hope nobody here actually watches that bullshit because he made a few racist jokes.

>unironically posting (((Milo)))

and now he is our faggot under attack by the jews for jewish reasons. I feel bad for the guy, just the next idol the media wants to destroy for ratings. didnt post a vid today, so who knows what is up.

>homosexuality is a political ideology

Look at all the fucking Kikes in this thread.

How disgusting. PewDiePie is gonna gas you hook nosed Jews.

> PewDiePie isn't one of us

He's doing more for our agenda than any of you fucking neckbeards.

You sound just like a cucks who insult Milo because he is a fag. Yet he is going out and speaking publicly.

You fags sit on your computer in your mom's basement and jerk off to Anime in between autistic scream posting on Sup Forums.

Go fuck yourselves. You're not one of us.

What, he's been in a straight relationship for years. But yes, he's acting edgy for views. Pretty funny anyway.

he seems like a Sup Forums approved useful idiot

Are you saying that sex addicts will become rich just to have sex with hot, nubile women? Next you'll tell me guys want to have sex with multiple partners.

That's a bed, not a table. Furries are so fucking dumb.

Pewdiepie has always played a character for his channel and the recent trend of edgy humour is that character growing with his audience.

STRAWMAN YOU NIGGERLOVING LOGICAL FALLACY EXEMPLIFYING SHILLCVCK

>hurr durr all doctors are tall

european education everybody

NOW GO WATCH YOUR MOM FUCK A NIGGER WHILE YOU EAT SHIT FROM A BOWL WITH YOUR COCK IN A CAGE YOU MONGREL FLUFFER

Look, it's another thread where you're either an unironical Nazi or a Multiculturalist lunatic with no other possibilities available. Great.

Fuck off new ctr

Yes but we should pretend he is /ourguy/ to make the polemic even worse.

Then we can redpill people on jews, pointing out that they lynched a popular liberal youtuber for no reason.

>How does being a faggot or being Swedish affect that?
Charles Lindbergh would have suckerpunched OP for going against America

(for those not in the know he was vocal about the United States staying out of WW2 together with some other politically active people in Asutralia (both failed - WE suffer the results))

>He is also swedish, so automatically a fucking cuck.

This

Not a strawman. I was asking you two separate questions, and you had the option to answer them separately.

You obviously got very triggered though, because: You didn't want to answer because you yourself have no idea why you believe some stories and claims from the bible, yet don't believe other stories and claims. This bothered me too when I was a christian, I understand.

He's our guy!

>Be pewdiepie
>loadsamoney
>can do job from anywhere
>go to england

Sweden did not even fight during the war but instead helping Jewish refugees and spreading anti-Hitler propaganda

>You sound just like a cucks who insult Milo because he is a fag. Yet he is going out and speaking publicly.

Milo has also stated

>"I'm not part of the Alt Right and wish people would stop referring to me as part of it" (after subverting and hijacking the label for months :^))
>the racism and 14/88 larpers are just doing it for laughs, there's thing serious about it*

*ie he doesn't care for any of the Western hemispheres White Peoples ultiamtely surviving and/or prospering at all, (((why could that be)))

I bet it was cuz of Brexit! Our guy confirmed!

brofist

>for laughs, there's thing serious about it*
*nothing

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenska_frivilliga_i_Waffen-SS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
You shut your mouth Crna Gora, 180 of our men defied our """"""neutral"""""" government unofficially together with other northern european peoples that actively and officially took part on the Drumpf side

Swedish government was helping the Jews the whole time.