Africa never had great civiliza-

Africa never had great civiliza-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ife
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(845)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a sand castle?

-tion

Weren't those Arabs?

so much culture.

that's literally just mud and sticks

Outside of Ethiopia no not really that is why so many of these afrocentrist focus on it. Because west africa was nothing but hunter and gathers.

Is that the picture you meant to post? Is it really?

>European heritage sites have cars parked in front
>African ones have donkeys

Literally a giant sandcastle, they have to maintain it constantly due to rain when it occurs

But at least they maintain it and not leave it to be eroded to a simple hill

You know that Egypt is in Africa right?
But niggers didn't have great civilization.

They're only Arabs when they do something bad, otherwise they're Africans, and Kangs.

Wow, a wall of mud

Neat

wasn't that built by frenchs cause the other collapsed? post Egypt or Tunisia instead, the rest of Africa is shit tier

nigger

Where's that, Mali?

You know Mali was only able to function because they were beating and selling other African tribes into slavery in return for oodles of cash and gibsmedats, right?

This is the worst fucking example.

Look, shitting on Africa is fun and I love to partake, but if you're going to talk about African civs or empires then you need to immediately go to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ife

In fact, the Benin Empire is pretty fucking fascinating.

fpbp kek

>a mud castle

Honestly the primary reason sub-saharan Africa never developed civilization is due to lack of contact with the outside world. Europe is pretty much the perfect area for civilization to develop. Fairly temperate environment makes agriculture easy, you can grow grapes, grains, vegetables, raise livestock, having relatively few major mountain ranges, several seas, and numerous rivers makes travel and thus trade and the spread of ideas easy, and the distance from the Eurasian steppes means that nomads never penetrated very deeply into Europe during raids or when they created short lived empires.

One of my favorites. It's so fun to watch niggers die.

>yuropean
>heritage
nice meme. too bad your continent was conquered centuries ago by judeocentrists.

being in africa =\= being black friend

No, Mali was very much an African kingdom. It was a muslim kingdom but it was certainly African in culture, ethnicity of the population, and ethnicity of the ruling class.

Who cares? Post more nigger deaths.

the problematic area of africa is subsaharian west africa, north africa was always pretty based tho (carthage, egypt and shiet)

Timbuktu 12th century literally means woman who dug a well and they built a sandcastle around it. This is the general sub saharan building structure you see it all over there. And yeah it was due to islam which isn't exactly all so civilized either compared to others. Also have a concept of jahilyah where they actively destroyed monuments burned libraries that predated allah and muhammad.

This is one of the first african settlements where they had something akin to a library.. and africans pretend they were the first to do it. go thousands of years in the past they had libraries far more impressive in architecture and volume. If you are interested in being honest that is.

>mud wall with sticks
>great civilization

making threads ending with a hyphen should be a banable offence

>Timbuktu
>built by Spanish architects
>by a king that didn't know the worth of gold

Sure. Black peoples.

I present to you

The Great Wall of Benin. Thy magic moat.

Where's your heritage American?

Africa did; but the people that you consider to be African never have

>oh NOW you want to get up and run

that was built before swimming was invented
it was nigh impenetrable at the time

He thinks Benin is black culture. He doesn't know it was basically run by Kel Tamasheq people.

Gun, germs, and steel is a book about how far virtue signalling academia go with their autism.

>swimming
>invented

Kek.

But anyways the "wall" aka moat and dirt was built around 1200-1400

We did this here in 856. To penetrate a real moat aka river and city wall constructed in around 300.

>nomads never penetrated very deeply into Europe during raids or when they created short lived empires.

Nigger, we were litterally plundered to death by Hun, Hungarians, Bulgars, Avars and Mongols.

He also doesn't understand that the only reason Africa doesn't have good farming land is because niggers burned down all the trees.

For modern examples of this very common Niggerism see

>Haiti deforestation

But yea. Europeans not smarter juss betta land. Sure.

>Nigger, we were litterally plundered to death
no, you were not. Those would be Russians, Ukrainians, Moldovans, Romanians and maybe Belarusians and Poles. Most Steppe raids stopped at the Carpathians.

I never understood why WE WUZ KANGS always focus on the Egyptians

there were well established civilizations in sub-Saharan Africa prior to colonialism, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mali, some even argue there was one in the Congo.

but oh no, the WE WUZ always go for the Egyptians because its the only one they know about

YFW White people built it...

context?

Oh and that was 845 sorry for the mixup.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(845)

But yea. Swimming wasn't invented yet right?

nigger court

>Missing the joke
>Germany

>a fucking mud castle

FACT: African civilizations were greater than any premedieval north germanic culture

insecure white people don't like to admit this

Because Ethiopian people are descendant of a Berber tribe. That's why they look so different from Congoids.
Mali was basically ruled over in secrecy by a tribe of Kel Tamasheq aka Touareg who brought Arabian standards there. Also common knowledge.

Zimbabwe's great Monument is only one fort on a hill that's left really. There's no great culture there.

and Congo. No. No LeJackson. No.

one of these days norway is going to deport you jamal, and i hope im there to see it

I do not joke in nigger threads.

WE

WUZ

othomans when they rape,
but they are africans when they build civilizations kek

Vitamin D insufficiency is more prevalent among African Americans (blacks) than other Americans and, in North America, most young, healthy blacks do not achieve optimal 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] concentrations at any time of year.

This is primarily due to the fact that pigmentation reduces vitamin D production in the skin.

tbqh I'm 100% white, normand blood, live in Québec and I started just this winter taking Vitamin D, and I don't get blistering lips or sores on the inside of the mouth anymore.

I'd get a few sores/blisters every winter before starting to take Vitamin D, and I can't imagine what it would do to an african/arab...

You don't need to take vitamin d supplements if you go outside enough. Sounds stupid but it's true.

Vitamin D deficiency in whites comes from being inside too much and not getting enough sunlight. Also plays a part in developing depression.

>I don't get blistering lips or sores on the inside of the mouth anymore.
Try not getting STDs.

African had great civilizations.
None of them were niggers though.

I'm in university and I'm always studying inside famalam

>a mudwall is your greatest achievement
famine yourselves niggers desu senpaitachi

Africa is great and proud black men should go back and MAGA !

We are already working on it.

>nigger feat upon another nigger's limb
jesus christ...just when i thought niggers couldn't be more degenerate

Mali is half black half Touareg/Arab.

White kids make sand castles on sandboxes. Seems like nigger adults are still trying to get past that phase.

وي واز كانغز ان شييت

>Carthage
>Descants of Canaan heathens from old testament
>Child sacrifice
>Based

I stand refuted

BTW the only niggerish thing about me is muh di*ck size

Civilisation is not something really splendid.
It's very commom in all corners of the earth.

Buildings cities are not that hard

nothing wrong with canibalism , the crusades practiced it , hell even james town folks here in the usa practiced it

>Trusting in the roman propaganda

i build bigger sandcastles on the beach dude

>thinks there is nothing wrong with being so pathetic and desperate that you must practice cannibalism
Are all Masochists trump supporters? Obviously

The thing is, he's doing to show off, not because he's starving and has no other option. Niggers are animals.

He literally just said that.

I think people need racism and oppression because if everything else was equal blacks would be just like whites but with bigger cocks. A scary thought especially to retards.

fpbp

caveman tier wasteful walls that could be impregnated by any white man with a trebuchet or onager thanks to their poor construction. what the hell are those logs going to do? make it easier for assaulting forces to climb up, I'd guess. too many holes to prevent the use of ladders.

meanwhile in the land of civilization, skinny tall buildings are able to keep together even while leaning. activates your apricots, don't it?.

>wall made of mud with sticks protruding from it
How is this a great civilization?

Also
>pack donkeys
They still can't invent a fucking wheel?

dat tru. egyptians, mali (north african nomads, not sub saharan doubleniggers) and numidians were all pretty mixed up with mediterraneans and arabs. meanwhile, the shitstains below couldn't even build coastfaring ships, let alone large structures that didn't just follow the big bottom small top philosophy of nigger building.

>Descants of Canaan heathens from old testament
>old testament

You mean this book writen by bunch of kikes? Were they are describing how their "chosen nation" butchered entire cities of those "evil heathens" (including small babies) because their god told them to? Wtf? I hate Carthage now.

> Rome was literally sacked several times

>mixed
What do you mean with mixed?

as in they engaged in interbreeding those groups. they were brown as opposed to black. also, RARE.

>british education

you're completely wrong it's almost as if you just read the title. The norse were extremely utilitarian, not big monument builders but very skilled rivalling those of rome who had an empire, and had advanced metallurgy and many other things but didn't build massive monuments to their empires.. The ones your black supremacist buddies often show you is a barn or a grain storage.

And even those are far more advanced than your average clay in africa. They never knew how to built because they never through trial and error went through that struggle, i dare you to take a weeks vacation to norway or sweden during the winter to find out how harsh the climate is here.. you either got it to work or your people died, africans never had to do such a thing.. so they never invented many things at all, not even ships and many other things. Which was necessary here to facilitate trade and such things. Had to rely on your ingenuity, that's our bread and butter, even today most of my nation is rural "stupid redneck farmers" we can feed 3x our population if all import stops.. good insurance policy also the forests and many other things.. cultivated in large parts.

When was the last time you saw an african plant something that he didn't have to.

>put shoe on head

The reason the africans never went off the claymation reserver is because their climate never necessitated metallurgy stone crafting and basic engineering of structures.. so they seemed to have no interest in it till others taught them those crafts, even today it's still foreign to them. The climate was sunny so they built with clay and sticks. archetypical subsaharan architecture.

>*North African
FTFY

Sub-Saharan Africa is still comparable to northwestern European ooga boogas. They were never great and they never will be. North Africa absolutely was superior to non-Mediterranean Europe until probably Charlemagne.

are we supposed to be impressed with whatever that dirt thing is?

I need a source on that asian qt.

god damn

what are the logs for? im guessing for structural stability?

and fuck all the people saying its just a mud hut and its shit
this is in a desert, its not like they can build a lumber fort or shit like that its a fucking desert get off your high horse thats the best they could have done back in the day in their climate so sod off

>Not posting Afrocentric triangular spaceships.
WE