Pizzagate threads are now being deleted

Pizzagate threads are now being deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs
youtube.com/watch?v=9JtfsG963dk
medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.j94zbfdks
worldcorpo.net/
worldcorpo.net
worldcorpo.net/content/video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're afraid.

play the voice comparison video at .5 speed. the kids says "i wanna go...." @ 1:23

but i guess threads about bbc that get 50+ replies are somehow about politics. fucking faggot mod.

Good, it's degenerate af.

Can we please ban the communism and libertarianism threads for the same reason?

I'm really tired of all these high school kids role-playing and enacting their alternative reality games.

Trump threads too. We're all sick of living in this alternate reality.

JEB SURGE

indeed. paedophilia is very degen

I wonder if Hiroshima or any mods been arrested?

Cap.

DELET!!!

MODS ARE GETTING NERVOUS

>are now
how new are you
we used to have /pg/ pizzagate general
then the mods cracked down on it and banned everyone because they're a bunch of pedo enabling scum
8ch is the best bet for this stuff now.

fucking mods and their Sup Forums Reich

Did we dig too deep Sup Forums?
First Pizzagate, now Trump being on the scope of everyone, I'm afraid to think of what's next. Did we anger the wrong people?

Good. Pizzagate is up there with Kek worship on the autism spectrum, nu-pol and r/t_d need to fuck off

literally all of the ass pages i followed on twitter push hillary like crazy

you think you're hot shit doncha?

>Kek threads don't get deleted
>Pizzagate threads get deleted
HMMMMMM

BUMP

Sup Forums and oldfags are so inured to posting in a hostile environment at this point, that HAPPENING-level events are basically immune to these tactics. You cannot defend against weaponized autism.

child trafficking and sex slavery exists
why don't you want it investigated?
It's like you want the pedos to win, user

>jews control the world
>holohoax
>hitler was right
>islam is trying to dominate the world
>refugees are engineered destruction of the white race
>9/11 was an inside job
>elites are cultists
>flat earth nasa conspiracy

>somehow this is one step too far and there is no way that such a thing should be discussed even though all those others are and there is no way it is politics even though it implicates highest ranking people in DC and there is no it's real even though plenty of important people in their circle have been caught
wut

Good luck with that hotpockets.

Pedo shill. Give us a general or we'll destroy this board.

Don't forget, KEK is a chaos god, don't you like chaos?

Normally yes, but faggot mods deleting threads en masse is the death of Sup Forums.

>implying there's anything to investigate

You could actually be helping children by going after real pedophiles you know.

Or not. "This guy disagrees with me, HE MUST BE A CHILD RAPIST."

>You could actually be helping children by going after real pedophiles you know.
Like the ones in pizzagate?

>there is no way it is politics even though it implicates highest ranking people in DC and there is no it's real even though plenty of important people in their circle have been caught

I mean, James Alefentis only visited the White House at 3am with handfuls of unidentified guests, as visible in the public visitor logs. That's not suspicious at all.

And it was only about twenty times.

C'mon people this is going nowhere

what video?

youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs

Even ignoring everything else and just making the Hastert, Epstein, Silsby, and Sandusky connections to all these powerful people, you have solid evidence that implies a community of pedophiles holding power in our most prestigious institutions. We don't even need the in-your-face circumstantial evidence when we have these connections.

Massive Article Focusing on Professors Trading in Child Rape That Names the Names
Massive Article Focusing on Professors Trading in Child Rape That Names the Names
>A concerning number professors and staff have been arrested for trading in brutal child sex abuse, including of infants. From University of Virginia’s Assistant Dean, Michael Morris downloading infant anal rape to Kirk Nesset, professor at Allegheny College with over 500,000 videos/images including folders called “kidsfuck,” too many professors and staff are involved in child sex trafficking.

It's over. We won.

Mods can't stop the truth.

It's already out there.

We will protect the innocent and shepard the ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JtfsG963dk

Link dissapeared
medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.j94zbfdks

There's a video of John Podesta abusing a child now.

You can't kill Sup Forums. You can delete it but we'll just flood into every single other board and it'll ruin the website to the point where they'll have to bring it back up.

I strongly believe its because of the video where you apparently hear podesta torturing a child to make it star call podesta "daddy"

Hey mod, do you think child abuse is funny?

Maybe cuz there's a new damming Podesta video making the rounds on Twitter thanks to david seaman. You can't unhear allegedly Podesta yelling at the kids.

>no evidence

There's a reason no one takes it seriously.

What's better is that several mods have already been doxxed

holy fucking shit

It's 100% him in video.

Analyzing how he pronounces certain words and the way his voice has a crack in it when he raises his voice is a match.

I find it hard to believe something so similar wouldnt be podesta, because its him.

We will NOT let these fucking pedo mods silence us. It's time to drag Hiro on Sup Forums and get everything.

can someone tell me what site it was again where the podesta "art" videos were posted?
Corpo- something?

>honest-to-kek corporation called Globecorp funding the neo-cons and dems
>hacked by Sup Forumsanons
>secret audio of Podesta playing dominoes with pizza

If that shit turns out to be real, this timeline is really spinning sideways. And fast

worldcorpo.net/

>jews control the world
>holohoax
>hitler was right
>islam is trying to dominate the world
>9/11 was an inside job
>elites are cultists
>flat earth nasa conspiracy

There's none for those and we investigate and discuss them just the same.
So why all the attention for this one?

>worldcorpo.net

Thanks german-bro

Someone get on IRC and tell these mods if they think Child Abuse is a joke

because muh conspiracy

didnt they also call him Skippy, Podesta's alter ego's nickname?

The EU literally admits mass immigration is a scheme to alter their demographics. Are you a shill or just uninformed?

Can't we bring more attention to this somehow?? I mean get it way out there among the normies even.

Roleplay and alternate games containment board when?

I'm saying that by his logic we have no proof of these either.

Yeah, i heard the kid cry it twice with some good headphones. It's not that's easy to make out but its definitely "skippy" the kid screams.

Who?

Sounds like we got another mod cat situation on our hands

The other thread was deleted

>The EU literally admits mass immigration is a scheme to alter their demographics.

Yes, now they do.

You don't remember when we were called tinfoilers for insinuating that?

And now it's been completely normalized, as if that's always been their platform.

larping like this deserve to be banned and op is a faggot.

Podesta has done literally nothing wrong. Delete this now.

this thread is being slid

Silly robbie mook, wyd here. this isnt the darkweb

isle of man raRE

Shit, you're right.

wtf I hate skippy now

>wanting to ban anything that you disagree with

Sure is sjw in here.

Bump

top kek

It's that mod that apparently works with /leftypol/. Prickly_Cactus or something. Either that or its ALTERNATIVE. One of those two is still working with them

why would mods want to delete pizzagate threads

The pedos are reading these threads and so is the FBI. The FBI probably told the mods to prune them so the pedos will not get tipped off. There have been arrests today of Obama and Hillary supporters in New Hampshire, DC, Virginia, Ohio and throughout academia. The FBI is closing in on the big players and they do not want to tip their hand.

that new video is creepy as fuck
i hope they all burn in hell disgusting pedos

Now you are asking the right questions

Threads that get deleted:
Pizzagate

Threads that aren't deleted:
Antifafu
BBC
Risk/WorldMap (NO GAMES OR ROLEPLAYING RIGHT??)
YouTube Personality /ourguy/?
"This is deep"/"Really makes you think"
Finance Threads

PIZZAGATE IS REAL YOU FUCKING BROCK SHILLS

THE MORE YOU TRY TO HIDE IT THE MORE DESPERATE YOU LOOK

CALL THE COPS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

We need to get back to work. Hiro needs to clean house like now. Mods are no longer trustworthy and are completely compromised. We need to send all information to Hiro about what the Podesta files are and how the mods think pedophilia is a joke

Twitter is @hiroyuki_ni spam at him enough and he'll response

>muh freedom to destroy western civilization

Grow up. You are nothing but a tool of the Jew.

I was going to click then you gave me the fear user....what should I expect?

theres many videos worldcorpo.net/content/video/

>Mods are no longer trustworthy
>implying they ever were
>implying cuckchan isnt a honeypot
>implying hiro isnt CIA
>trusting the FBI
>defending kike mods

some disturbing shit but only audio

You can't really see anything but you can hear a kid getting abused

just yelling and child screaming. There's a man who sounds like John podesta and he's obviously hitting a child. context is he's getting them to call him Daddy

its not only audio? you can see him swinging a broom against glass doors

>The FBI is closing in on the big players and they do not want to tip their hand.

It's basically impossible that elite child traffickers with tentacles into DC and the CIA could be tipped off by info gathered by Sup Forums. It's their war, and they're fighting literally to survive with every scrap of the deep state they can muster.

At best we can inform the normstream about hidden events and panic the pedo underlings.

About those glass doors...Skippy worked at the Center for American Progress. The interior of that building is all glass walls and doors. Skippy is a derogatory slang word for homosexual man.