Claims of Frankfurt mass sexual assaults by refugees were made up, say German police

>still believing the german Police
>after they covered up Cologne
>turned Ali S. into David S.
>manipulated the Berlin Crime Scene

I wouldnt believe these Rats a thing

>2017
>still believing women

sorry, but it's pics or it didn't happen for the whole lot of them.

Ebrietas!

>Believe in (((German police)))

As much as I hate women, I believe them more than I believe the German police/government.

I thought the Russians were making the migrants rape women?

>believing a EU government about migrant crime

Thats pretty stupid desu

This is an outrage. We must imprison these fake news people for inciting race violence!

Germany 1984 mode engaged.

Watch out for those thought crimes brothers.

Precrime algorithms should be able to eradicate thought criminals before they wrongthink.

I hate to say Hitler did anything wrong, but maybe we can say that was one thing he didn't quite get right.

Never saw the news report on it.
But considering how hard mainstream news sites tried to hide the Munich mass sexual assaults i can't fault people for believing them.

By the power of wishful thinking we have saved germany from cultural and ethnic strife! A success story.

Indeed, if I was being raped my first thought would be to take a picture of my moment of humiliation.

Cologne didn´t happen. t.German police

>One of the purported victims of the alleged attack was not in Frankfurt at the time of the purported crime, they said.
How do they know that? Did he tell them? lmao
>no no, massa, me not be in frankenfort, me swearz

So all the local bar owners, bouncers, revellers, and other police officers were all colluding together to make lies about the refugees?

But then this report kind of fits with the previous allegations by German police officers at the scene that it was being covered up and not investigated properly.

Ever hear of the Stasi? Pretty impressive.

And of course Merkel is former Stasi.

Only thing that came out of the Cologne mass rape was the creation of an 'internet task force' that mass censors 'racist hate-speech' and 'fake news' on facebook. The reason for this was that the Cologne gang rape would have never made it into the newspapers if it hadnt gone viral on facebook.

Since they now completely control the flow of information inside Germany, you will never hear about these atrocities on the internet again. The systematic genocide of the german people at the hands of the zionist jews and their lackeys in Europe continues; may God Almighty physically destroy them all.

Literally what I said from the beginning
people try to blame refugees and migrants for lots of things
most of them are good people and very friendly
f

This just played here on the morning news. Looks like they want to discredit migrant crimes as much as possible.

First lúgenpresse
And now lugenpolizei

Have there been any good news coming out of Germany lately?

cognitive bias in action, "there was this one case where it might be nothing" "EVERYTHING IS OK NOW".

Lol

Can't let that go unnoticed.

Also I almost fell over laughing when I went home for the holidays and everybody started telling me I was listening to the "fake news" before I'd even heard of that yet. Yow. Pushed that meme hard and fast through the normie media.

I don't understand what people get out of lying like that.
The moment it gets uncovers other acts like that get put into question

Like a college girl lying about being raped.
Now we have to question it every time we hear about some rapefugee shit.

Hans, Hans...

There's some serious overrepresentation here.

Of course not all. But many

>yfw German feminists start blaming women for dressing like sluts and provoking immigrants
>they were asking for it!!
>and those women are probably liars any way