inshallah

Soon

>again

Make Nice Italy again.

>attacking fellow Christians

typical Italians

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc

>Italy so shit at having a navy they can only colonize fucking Africa which they basically are anyway

t. Tyrone Diego McRodriguezberg

DELET

>During the invasion the song was hugely popular in Italy and caused national fervor.[1] The implicitly erotic song was, however, somewhat of an embarrassment for the Fascist government, which had, starting in May 1936, introduced several laws prohibiting cohabitation and marriage between Italians and native people of the Italian colonial empire.[1] These efforts culminated in the Italian Racial Laws of 1938. The Fascist authorities considered banning the song, and removed all picture postcards depicting Abyssinian women from Roman shop windows.[1]

better than being a literally nigger in a completely irrelevant country

pic related it's the only shit you niggers can colonize

>better than being a literally nigger
t. butthurt literal negro

>mfw I am triggering the fuck out of a literal nigger in his own "make my shithole great again" thread

nice thread you got going here cuck

>annexing some of the worst parts of Africa to make a kingdom into an empire
Italians everyone.

>mup da doo etc...
whatever negro

>mfw your shithole is too irrelevant to save memes about

stay triggered nigger

nice nigger colonies you couldn't even keep btw

>pathetic mongrel shithole actually thinking they can trigger anyone
sad!

lol

ITT I hijack this nigger thread with zero effort

>Not realising Mare Nostrum

Aspetto

I appreciate your tears Tyrone

I appreciate how easily triggered a nigger you are

this thread as been colonoized

It like you would rather have niggers than restore your beloved Roman Empire

*has

Now Italy is one big black dick.

k, now you can go

How does it feel to live in a white country OP? I'm half Italian half frog, can I repatriate?

It really shows how pathetic Italy that they had to colonize fucking niggers and sand instead of anything worthwhile

stay cucked niggers this is my thread now

Hmm, I prefer the original.

>again

You guys were never great. Especially now that you are fucked by the Mafia, the EU, etc.
We are the true descendants of the Roman Empire.

>stay cucked niggers

Then again, America loved niggers so much, they imported them by the shipload.

>Goverment has to stop italians from mixing with niggers

I mean
we could try to annex libya
we also have a possible bullshit casus belli against egypt

the others seem pointless/stupid to me

Snek

You can't have interracial marriage if your entire gene pool is nigger, nigger

lol @ this thread entirely being Italian butthurt at America

COLONIZED

Why do italians like niggers so much?
youtube.com/watch?v=kI_uOm3kxXU

>You can't have interracial marriage if your entire gene pool is nigger, nigger

there are niggers

The Romans were no cowards though.

>Africa conquers Africa

Okay then

italians are so fucking unmotivated and demoralized that even under mussolini they couldnt get anything fucking done. And it wasnt for the lack of equipment, their leadership and soldiers were 100% apathetic about fighting a war

56 > 0

Somali gf edition

>""""56""""

>not gaza
come on take it

>this triggers the frog

>0

>be nigger
>in nigger country
>do anything
>get the tyre and petrol treatment

i love the nigger justice system

Their speciality since the roman collapse has been civil wars.

>""""56""""

But if we do it where should you test your missiles?

Do you need to be reminded that you were literally incapable of conquering any of that territory?

BE CAREFUL BONG

This was on italian state tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqqPi-sSBA

except for bonaparte and cassini. everyone else a fucking celebrity or a tool or both

>FIGA

>literally the entire Italian gene pool is nigger

how did they reproduce?

Fuck off, Italians are brotier.
Can't believe mr. 60% is calling anyone in Europe a nigger.

The Romans would fight to the death while you French surrender faster than a hooker to money. You don't have the fighting spirit of the Romans nor their conquest.

>literally the only meme you can spout to damage control me trashing your pathetic shithole

German humor or expat?

expat

It's just a small list of course. It's missing a lot of other important people like Lagrange. I suppose Da Vinci qualifies as well since he died in France.

Benis in vagina

The French cowards calling themselves modern day Romans is a joke. No Roman was cowardly and stupid enough to freely let in wave of turd worlders and rapists into their lands.

>says the nigger dumping nothing but memes

like I said nobody gives a fuck about your shithole to save memes about it but we all know you are genetically a nigger

THREAD STILL COLONIZED BY AMERICA

west bank
also IDF basically owns all the negev desert so there also.

you get cheap palestinian labor that's great if you need tunnels built anywhere .

> things plebs will never understand

Italy does that too and don't pretend like those niggers have won any wars lately

They literally could hold on to fucking starving Ethiopians

you are giving lots of fucks though, must have struck a nerve

Are you OK, Jamal al-Muhammadini?
Do you want more women to rape and behead?

fuck off tunisia is french not shitalien

Italy is significantly whiter than the USA desu, but that doesn't mean the US isn't superior

> The French cowards calling themselves modern day Romans is a joke. No Roman was cowardly and stupid enough to freely let in wave of turd worlders and rapists into their lands.

*leans into the mic*

WRONG

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jun/24/roman-refugees-battle-adrianople

There is, however, one very interesting example of the Romans becoming embroiled in a major refugee crisis, and it has depressing resonances with how similar humanitarian disasters have been mishandled in the modern era. In AD376 alarming reports reached the Roman emperor Valens that over 100,000 Goths had massed on the far bank of the River Danube. It soon became clear, however, that this was no barbarian invasion. For this horde was made up of women and children as well as men; their leaders sought permission to cross the Danube and settle in the Roman empire as allies.

Their own kingdoms had been overrun by another barbarian people, the fearsome Huns. For the Romans, this looked like a win-win situation: free manpower to address the chronic shortage in the imperial Roman army. What followed, however, was a total catastrophe.

>triggered

The only fucks I give is to trigger you into making this thread all about America

The entire Italian gene pool if full of Africa. They are no joke fucking niggers.

Look at the map of OP, do we really need cheap labor?

>posting memes meant to insult burgers
>not le ugly squatter krokodil heroin-abuser slave pictures :DDD

>friendly reminder

>maybe if I keep posting le laughing man I won't look as BTFO

It's really just Sicily and the South of Italy that has minor traces of North African genes. The United States has been a melting pot of different races and cultures since its foundation.

Is this Isıs map?

>dat pic
my sides, fuck you.

Folli!! Let Africans sort their shit by themselves. What should with we do with literal hellholes like Somalia (no resources exept fucking hybiscus tea). In Lybia we have been royally fucked and without Gheddafi things will never be the same again. Italy should aspire to control its own borders first, Empires are so passé anyway.

Yes my arab friend, inshallah

keep the session coming literal nigger

Uh, ok Tyrell.

WE

ok Obama

put down the wine mario, you had enough

>literal nigger

WUZ

>le racemixing face

>replace american flag with italian
>it fits perfectly