/europol/ when? Americans on this board are deluded non-whites and other shills

/europol/ when? Americans on this board are deluded non-whites and other shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zAAZJy1A4LI
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2103.html#kn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go and make one.
Then stay there.

Can we join in?

>echo-chamber for Europeans when
You're pathetic.

>soon

Sup Forums already exists for your safespace needs

>Wake up
>America still exists
How do we fix this ?

I automatically assume that 90% of the Americans aren't white or degenerate wiggers

>He types on his American made and hosted Laotian Trading Card Forum

/thread

>eurocucks

gib land and itll fix i promise :D

eurofags only. countries outside EU get b&.

You americans are completely deluded.

>ignorant black and white view on the world
>no clue about international politics
>bunch of insecure non-whites mongrels
>obsessed with cuckolding
>deluded view on Europe, Russia in particular
>identity and gender politics
>cant understand European nationalism because you're mutts without a national identity
>posts breitbart sensationalist fake news screenshots all the time
>56%

Then leave friend :^)
This board is, Was made to be, and always will be, American

Ok. You can have America. Have fun with your new land.

I said land not a giant dump filled with wastes of genetics

Or you could just realize you've grown out of Sup Forums and join a normal forum with level headed discussion.

Well, I guess we can "unite" under 1 flag.

EUROPE ISNT WHITE

AMERICAN COMBO

EAT SHIT FAGGOTS

EUROPE IS FULL OF SISSIES

kek

fug :DDD

o shid

FUG :D

nice Job Jose-Jamal-II.

AMERICA YES!!!!

tfw the europeans founded american and 300 years later we are called 'cucks' and 'europoor' even though more North Koreans can read then people who live in the USA
wew

BENIS BENIS BENIS BENIS

Haha. We are the country with a right wing leader though.

and the 62% meme is bullshit. USA is at least 75% white. Go 10 miles outside of majr cities and it is 90-95% white.

Out shitskins will be easy to round up in a 6 alarm chimpout because they are all in the cities in urban housing developed for them.

The only real problem Americans have are the 3 or 4 border states with Mexico. Texas is legitimately majority non-white now even though it is still controlled by white politicians.

>tfw
>no pic

>USA is at least 75% white
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Fuck Europe!

:3 we all talk about which country is more or less white but in the end we are all dying divided instead of being disgusted that our brothers and sister nations are dying :3

BENIS BENIS BENIS BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>No brazil
>OP is fag

>he believe NK's own propaganda
Even an American isn't that dumb. Top kek

Fuck all Yuropoors on this board we speak American

Why was this allowed this to happen? Slide this thread. NOW.

(PS: Sweet combo, haven't seen anyone go for one in such a long time.)

youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ

I live here fag, you have probably never even been here.

Probably just a jew trying to divide white countries.

Is that supposed to some proof that America is white? Look at your demographics, sinking by year and I bet a bunch of those "whites" are mixed race mongrels.

>jew trying to divided white countries
I don't consider USA white so no

Dude stop deluding yourself.If anything it's less than sixty percent.

This is majestic

We need to ban every Scandinavian country, Canada, and Turkey. Germoney is on notice.

Finland can stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAAZJy1A4LI

The jew banking cabal that controls both of our countries want us divided. The jew wants Europe to be our enemies so they tell you we are 'niggers'.

Suit yourself. Niggers have no power here. They live eat and have shelter just because we give it to them. USA is White thank god. Get the jew cock out of your ass and get ready to fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Amerifags call us gay while their beer is shit and they cant drink

>The jew wants Europe to be our enemies so they tell you we are 'niggers'.
I don't need anyone to tell me, I see it myself. You have a country filled with niggers and antifa scum destroying property while no one does jack shit. Your white middle class won't do shit as long as they get their money and food.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Even the damn CIA agrees that their stupid regime can read more while starving their citizens, since you're required by law to read of be thrown into a concentration camp. Because 'read muh leader'
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2103.html#kn

>guerra de carreras cuando?
Fucking kek'd with that shitty spanish.

the only thing commies are good at is education.

Only after watching the HeWillNotDivideUs stream did I realise how many of all the Americans here are actual mongrels kek.

That isnt happening outside of Berkley and the media always shows you them and not us.

I am done with this conversation you are obviously a disinfo agent.

Good meme, but the guy who translated "race war when" to spanish used race as in car race lol.

Black americans built the US capitol

NYC.

I guess UK is also Islamic since London is muslims now.

Same with France and Paris. Fuck yourself shills.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, mongrel

America is a mulattic country, most white americans are recent immigrants, post civil war.

They probably did, but they didnt design it, they didnt interpret the blueprints. They didnt manage it. I am a carpenter and I couldnt even concieve of the knowledge in archetechture involved in making that dome.

You do know that DC is modeled after Rome and Greece, right?

The moors used to own spain

I was wondering, in fact, what the fuck that means

Wrong. My family has been here since the 17th Century. Ancestors fought in the Revolution.

America was 90+% white 40 years ago. We have been undermined in the same way that Europe has, and like Europe it is not too late.

They built the white house to, and farmed the cotton for everybodies clothes, why didn't whites build and farm their own shit

Now they don't.

I have never owned slaves and I dont owe anybody shit. Fuck off with your white guilt faggot.

Is greece considered white?

I for one am ok with this

White or not is from Europe

Most white americans today descend from post civil war immigrants. Take away the west coast and the US at it's cultural heart the east coast is probably less than 50% full blooded white

You Nords have too much pride. One of my neighbors is pure snow nigger. Walks around with headphones, washes his truck when its fucking raining. Go catch some fish and stfu.

>I am a carpenter
>archetechture

No wonder can't concieve of it, bro.

Because we had you pussy ass docile shit-tier niggers to do it for us.

Quality maymay 2bh lads

*you can't concieve of it

Yes but parts of Turkey is also Europe do you consider them white?

The moors used to own the entire iberian peninsula and most of southern europe. Behold your masters.

Ausfag here - we see both sides...

....America is shit.

Europe has brains.

/europol/ when!

>carreras
kek

I was referring to Americans on Sup Forums. Just cause New York is the mongrel capital of the world (I've been there) doesn't mean American Sup Forumslacks should also be niggers.

> Ireland is a nigger

how about you make your own website?

You don't have to be white to be European. As for Turks, not, Greeks I don't know, I guess some.

Some moor could have looked like that but they looked more like arabs or berbers.
These people are from mali and few look from further south desu.

>ITT. Salty Europoors

Yep. This is a disinfo thread.

Jews suceed in dividing white people. right-left, men-women, northern europe-southern europe etc.

That is why everybody thinks jews are vile cretins.

Docile, pol has never described niggers as such. It's always chimping savages and what not. Which one is it.

They didn't have sunscreen back then so for whites to wokr out in the subtropical sun they would have to choose between skin cancer and heat stroke.

i stand with my europa bros

white ethnonationalism when

there's like OP and two others from my country posting on Sup Forums and I excuse myself on their behalf because they are clearly retarded.

dups confirm

But you have over 30% non whites in your country.

Yea, I dont see you building giant stone dome building faggot. I bet you coundnt build a doghouse. You are probably a pencil pushing faggot. A shill. Your skills will mean shit after ww3.

Honestly what would Europe look like without America? We should be sucking American cock daily in eternal gratitude.

Go fuck yourself shill. Americans are scum and only shit up Sup Forums.

You already tried to unify under one banner. It's called the European Union, an abject failure because it believes in solidarity among nations who don't actually believe in unity.