Trump's picture: desk is a bit cluttered due to large workload he has, sits up straight in seat, holds fork correctly...

Trump's picture: desk is a bit cluttered due to large workload he has, sits up straight in seat, holds fork correctly, genuinely happy expression, office overlooks central park
Roastie version of John Stewart: desk has shit thrown about, wine in office, depressed glassy eyes, forced smile, slouched over, elbows on table, fork held incorrectly and not even in the taco, office overlooks some shitty building

Why do liberals have so little energy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/lPup3
youtube.com/watch?v=HlACq7sdkEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is the face of depression.

women are not funny

Waddya mean?

I guess that explains the wine in the office and depressed expression in her eyes

LMAOing @ her life

She also prevented kids from poor neighborhoods from going to the school her kids go to

>by a rich prick

Fucking hypocritical cunt had her husband lobby so the ritzy public school her kids go to in Manhattan wasn't rezoned and flooded with poor blacks and Hispanics.

How was this allowed? Is no one afraid to speak up against the behemoth?

No benevolent God would let this photoshoot occur.

tfw deprassed

The the "Temporary PTSD from shooting a gun" man made a picture too. He did the thumbs up wrong

how does this cunt still have a TV show? I flipped past TBS the other day and her commercials are 90 seconds of liberal twitter comments, it's "I Hate Trump: The TV Show"

also she's a Canadian and her "husband" is a complete cuck

That pic sums it up pretty well medpack. Have some eye bleach.

>literally paying money to buy the product of the guy you hate to show how much you hate him

She looks like a ghoul.

She is Canadian after all

He probably got PTSD from being in Trump Tower

are you shills paid by the hour?

what's the hourly wage amount to in pizza?

That's a fluffy llama.

>taco bowls
Te fuck is that?
>5 de mayo
Hahahahaha americans are real funny celebrating 3rd rate mexican holidays.

are you drunk?

>YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DRANK WATER???

>be a fucking leaf
>be the worst "comedy" show on TV
I tries watching her for about a minute and immediately stopped. It was just some roastie repeating jokes I already heard on SNL except more unfunny than they already were.

why cant liberals differentiate between illegal aliens and hispanics? I cant wait till the day i get to blow this bitch's brains out

Dont look at our women anymore, Pablo. And what other holidays do you have? The Day of the Dead? Isnt that every fucking day anyways?

She looks like the crypt keeper. At least the crypt keeper is funny and clever unlike her.

>cluttered from "work"

It is a newspaper on top of what looks like a colouring book. As to why he has a plate on top of it duck knows.

It's just an excuse to eat tacos and celebrate a holiday
>Isnt that every fucking day anyways?
underrated

Woooooooooooooooow how observant OP. Really makes you think...

The most important holidays
are:
Sep 16th : Independence Day
Nov 20th : Revolution (Civil War) day
March 18th: Benito Juarez Birthday and Day of Oil Takeover

Then we have the usual: Day of the Dead, Christmas, New Year Eve, Day of Work....

story?

That was one hell of a thread

how does that unfunny hole still have a show?
or has it not been canceled yet?

Are we talking about Sam 'PS 1488' Bee?
Sam 'Good Night, White Flight' Bee?

>kek

ok i laughed, that is funny

I was bored.

imgur.com/gallery/lPup3

I would bet money on her having the worst kinds of HPV

And friendly reminder that we've gotta stop these bad hombres

How'd this go?

>what is parody?
>what is comedy?
oh right. something the right wingers know nothing about other than cartoon frog memes.

>It's just an excuse to eat tacos and celebrate a holiday
Actually it's not, nobody but the state where 5 the Mayo happened celebrates that shit.

And most holidays are not excuse for "eating tacos", usually we have big parades, but never parties, and tacos is not a holiday food, Tacos is a everyday food. If we want parties we usually celebrate Birthdays, Patron Saint, Day of the Virgin, 3 Kings day, Easter, Holy Week (Usually religious holidays are excuses for making a big party with your family, or if you are a lonely beta faggot, your friends)

Fuck, really?

That bitch called taco bowls authentic, possibly unironically.

You Aztbros should hang her from a bridge for that insult to your culture and sense of justice, desu.

You forgot
>mac keyboard

I sent this one to Cher. I used a fake return address, so I don't know their reaction.

Why is Trump's food more brown than the chick's?

fucking madman you

>cinco de mayo
>mexican holiday
i've always thought it was five different mayo's

> some old cunt is imitating Trump adding some pseudo-moral garbage statement
Meh. 2/10

>And what other holidays do you have? The Day of the Dead? Isnt that every fucking day anyways?
Kek that joke killed me

There was this argentinian bitch who claimed to make real tacos, but she did everything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlACq7sdkEE

However instead of violence, people just send recipes of how to make real tacos, Violence is not the answer

Gotta throw a bone to the taco people.

Nice flag, and I agree, she is being very racist and noninclusive to other hispanics living in south america. Very racist!
sad!

>image

fucking kek
i remember you. you did god's work, son & kek is proud of you

>Is no one afraid to speak up against the behemoth?
The entire point of the Behemoth is that it is unstoppable.

No we are not fans of mayo, why eating mayo when you have lime and sauces???

Trump Tower's general superiority. Look at the excessive, unblended textural patterns of her """taco bowl""" compared to his taco bowl's deep fried perfection. For a meme dish even, she loses.

If I was a really, really wealthy dude and lived in NYC, I would have live in Trump Tower. Not even Trump shilling necessarily, it's just a really ideal place to live.

I actually jerked off to the one where she is laying on her stomach and you can see her ass.

I also jerked it to the webm where she isn't wearing underwear and spreads her legs a bit in the chair.

Samantha Bee obsesses over SJWism because she has yet to get powerfucked while bent over a chair to a motorhead record.

I had a healthy chuckle

Huh guess I like dudes now

>samantha bee
Remember how her kids' school district was considering integrating some poor kids in project housing that happened to be within the district?

Remember when her husband actively campaigned against this (literally saying it's "not about race or class, it's about protecting the kids")? Remember when she didn't make a peep about this and used her husband as her mouthpiece because otherwise she'd be exposed as the subversive hypocrite she is?

You can't unsee that.

>bullfitta

kek. Y-you're right, user.

But this leafcunt is a legit cancer on our continent. Everything she says is fucking double think, manipulation or fucking stupidity.

Cause the best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower.

Jeeeezussss.

(((Trump))) has a non white wife (several)

Samantha Bee has a white husband.

Why cant Alt Right wrap their heads around their own rulebook? Probably rule 1 and 4 constantly tripping you all up.

women are funny

get over it

I'm noticing a distinct lack of trophies and family photos behind her.

americans = mexicans
literally the people of mayo

Lmao this is true

what kind of doofus puts out family photos for strangers to see like that???

Any sane human with remedial social skills would have them on their desk turned so they are visible.

Because the alt right doesn't fucking exist.

Also Trump was never married to a non-white woman (not that I care). Though, I'm sure he may have dated a few.

Well that file name was blunt

>The right is a windbag reality show host.
>the left is a shrill stand up comedy circuit hack.
>Meanwhile the deep state media complex is waging war on democratic government and millions of citizens are still out of work.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to start abusing opiates to deal with this timeline.

2ghoulish4me

wat is that thing on the right anyway?

she genuinely looks like a witch

>what kind of doofus puts out family photos for strangers to see like that???

Generally wealthy, successful people who are proud of their achievements and family.

Right right. Rule 1. Gotcha.

I mean, you know, If Milo really existed and he did technically rape some impressionable young men in the ass and hand out rulebooks hypothetically why wouldnt they be good at following the rules?

>be (((Amy Schumer)))
>muh vagina
>everyone laughs
Women are funny. Get over it.

>Not jerking off to the Marnie getting her ass eaten out

You need to ask yourself some difficult questions, hombre.

The amount of butthurt trumps pic caused was amazing.

I work on wallstreet for one of the top 3 firms I've never seen anyone turn their back on a family photo

If you painted Samantha Bee's face green, she'd look like the witch from Wizard of Oz.

You are pathetic.

Or a majestic super being unlikely to be denied a place in historical memory. Time will tell.

>staged papers
>staged smile
>staged guacabowl
>staged trophies
>staged photos
nigger ran out of room to shove shit in the photo so he left a framed photo on the floor.

I bet if she got dick'd--like a real, genuine hate fuck--she could be red pilled.

She looks like a inbreed

>Be ((((Amy Schumer))))
>so fat you can't even see your own fucking vagina
>kill self
>everyone laughs

Miserable unfunny cunt, but she's fuckable

I like her nipples.

I wonder if she touches herself with that sharpie

>she's fuckable

Maybe her face
With a hammer

JUST