Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

Why does pol hate r/The_Donald so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=_TBN4m5XJX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1

reddit isn't Sup Forums

it is like trying to but muslims in white countries and they need to stay in their own shit instead of flooding over here

Either old reddit hate before things got interesting, or divine and conquer, or both.

Kike loving vermin.

Name the jew then ill have a little respect for reddit

It's like you hating your wifes son. Unless if you are a KEK

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Ready?

/r/The_Donald is our colony. It's a Sup Forums fucking psyop.

All apologists for any political candidate are blue pilled.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

cuz they soft niggaz

Not a secret anymore senpai.

This.

People need to realize that The_Donald is babby's first redpill, a gateway for stronger ones.

because it's an echo chamber

>why does Sup Forums hate reddit invaders so much?
sage

They used to be full civic nationalist but recently they're tipping further to the right. There was a highly upvoted post questioning why only white countries need diversity

It used to be pretty based, but then the mod team was infiltrated by Jews. Now there is pro-trannny posts and even saying 'Jew' will get you banned.

Did you start meme-seeding the Space Elevator after evaluating the collective response to your Q/A last year as HLI?

If so I suspect "HLI" was a meme just as well as #SpaceElevator

This would give us an example of how to start our our meme-ing projects.

Yeah, since /r/altright got banned it has pushed all of those user into T_D.

Also, checked

Because Sup Forums hates reddit

>This would give us an example of how to start our our meme-ing projects.
I think that much is already known. The bigger question is what is worth memeing into existence.

altright was a fake sub created to destabilise the donalds position

you have to go back

Well said. care to elaborate thereupon?

Sup Forums is contrarian by its nature

the moment any movement becomes so big it thinks it is unassailable it will be destroyed

>If so I suspect "HLI" was a meme just as well as #SpaceElevator
And to further my point, #SpaceElevator should be mainstream meme material. Make it so.

>secret

Even Reddit knows this. Let's not pretend that more than 90% of the posters in /trumpgen/ aren't over in the_donald right now crossposting their memes.

Just wait until the cucks find out their favorite subreddit got filtered out of the new front page algorithm, they'll be frothing at the mouth here.

Also this.

>Well said. care to elaborate thereupon?
The last paragraph of Joseph Campbells Hero of A Thousand Faces is a good place to start.
I'm working on a novel right now that elaborates this point as well.
Simply put, setting the old ablaze isn't nearly as important as turning your back on it and starting your own thing.
The old systems are gods themselves. They wither without our focus on them.
Find some sensible alternatives and make them happen. The specifics aren't really known to anyone but yourself yet, but if the idea is really good (Space Elevator), we can make them happen.

Nobody gives a fuck about your scifi boondoggle when we have problems on earth

>Nobody gives a fuck about your scifi boondoggle when we have problems on earth
These problems cease to matter if we have no need for their results.

I've just never seen such a large echo chamber before, but perhaps I've been too sheltered. Anything negative on there will either be downvoted or silenced into oblivion.

I normally don't hold much animosity towards people with different political views than myself, but I find it difficult when you see how blind people are.

You could call either a "meme" to the extent that they are compelling ideas, but they are not crafted as such.

The state of the world is such that people who offer you solutions are generally put down by the regime. The fact that you are being offered solutions - something you've never seen before - should tell you that what we're doing is more than a meme. There is indeed a real revolution afoot, we cannot and won't be stopped.

Your regime will be overthrown by consent or conquest.

typical r/the_donald poster

anything that isn't turbocucked civ nationalist worshipping gay jews who like big black cock is dangerous

Get your priorities straight

TIL the source of the reddit memes

ELI5 why do spam reddit shit all over Sup Forums though?

Has all those people who could be used for good and instead they spend their time upvoting images of random poeople who dont get enough love

its fucking annoying

It's alt-lite that's why. I have no problem with them because they are our useful idiots and plenty of normies get their first redpills from alt-lite platforms like r/the donald

To me, once you go right wing you only get more right wing. They do no harm and they piss off Reddit

>Get your priorities straight
I already have. What's your excuse?
Leaping into the fire and beating at it with your fists is no way to extinguish it. Fire dies without fuel.

>To me, once you go right wing you only get more right wing.
>babby's new edgy phase
learn from the oldfags lil nigger

-youll get tired of the right wing bullshit and wants everything back to normal.
you'll soon to learn why the reason why white trash trailer park memes exist

fpbp

>learn from the oldfags lil nigger

Take a look at practically any old person. Old people are always super conservative based off their experience in life. They start to grow more conservative in their late 30's and by the time they're 80 they hate niggers

Redpill the young kids when they're impressionable, it can only help

>trash trailer park memes exist

Pretty much all of the conservative people I've met in my life were much more successful than all the liberals I've met. And I live in a super blue state, nigger.

No, it wasn't. I used to post there all the time. It was a great sub.
Yeah, I can't stand all the civ nationalists who act like the alt right is controlled opposition.

just friendly bantz. we're both pretty much the same, and a lot of Sup Forumsacks crosspost

fpbp

>solutions
>something you've never seen before

Seriously? New ideas? Where?

I don't get it.

>All this reddit defending and admitted cross-posting
Always knew Donald meme posters and /ptg/ people were underaged

Ive seen what youre doing, and Ill do what I can to help. Its the ONLY goal for humanity, in my opinion.

Echochamber hugbox for the right. No better than for the left

On Sup Forums everyone has an equal voice visibility. Also plebbit's memes are weak and their jokes are not funny

YOU NIGGER

Probably because it on Reddit. The entire concept of Reddit is set up to be horrible. Upvote shitty memes, downvote everything you don't like or agree with.

Gas em.

Watered down, sycophantic, commercialized version of Sup Forums for kids who want to hop on the Rightist countercultural bandwagon. Not good.

I enjoy watching the conflict the_donald is having with the rest of pleddit, the site is tearing itself apart and I love it!

>lel hey centipedes
>this cuck was talking to me on facebook and said he didn't like Trump
>So I said "see you on top of r/The_Donald!"

Because they're a bunch of cringey fags and half the posts on there are shit like that

Perfect example. My post and "YOU NIGGER" has equal visibility. Just because you said a racial slur doesn't get you banned or your post deleted.

Your voice is equal to might, despite content. Your name is equal to mine despite any past post history.

Ironically Sup Forums is highly diverse and all equal in status (except for a few janitors or tripfags, but that's voluntarily lowering status).

Get the fuck out

>all equal in status

nope, flags.

Upboat this based black man! MAGA!!

Well. Sup Forums is my main board with no flags or ids, so I guess I'm slightly wrong there. Still infinitely better than /r/*

I don't but I hate when they come here and think Sup Forums is just a Trump cheerleading echochamber where diversity is our strength and muslims are bad because they dislike gay Jews.

my post has more equal voice visibility, 'cause i used an image

I'M A GAY BLACK FURRY AND I SUPPORT TRUMP

>Pretty much all of the conservative people I've met in my life were much more successful than all the liberals I've met.
Lemme count those successful people for you:
Trump.

cmon boy
I was redpilled once, cried for the apartheid and everything until i've realized a pro white gov only makes things much worse for whites. Virtue signalling is the sneaky shield to keep whites alive. Trump and Brexit were mistakes and act as catalysts to white genocide.

This

>Lemme count those successful people for you:
Trump.
This is just stupid
>I was redpilled once, cried for the apartheid and everything until i've realized a pro white gov only makes things much worse for whites

This makes absolutely no sense you don't know what you're talking about. You probably aren't white

The Donald is our Child. Like milo, they perform a valuable service of creating a bridge between normal accepted reality and the harsh truth we here know. They take our memes and water them down for normie consumption.

Eventually those fags find their way here and go all the way to become Ethno Nationalists.

This is good and bad. Bad because we have to deal with newfaggots before they learn. Good because our ranks and influence grows.

I visit T_D sometimes to get a quick rundown on the Trump news of the day without having to wade through all the shilling and shitposting.

>t. Malaysia Mike "I literally drew memes for Hillary" Pence

Baby's first redpill and trust me it's helping convert liberals to Nazis.

>Take a look at practically any old person. Old people are always super conservative based off their experience in life.

Yeah no. Old people now are the Boomers and the Boomers are a liberal degenerate generation. People do get more conservative with life experience though, but really the heart of conservatism today is in people 35 and younger.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TBN4m5XJX8

you're all jewish high schoolers

QT

Because it's Reddit

Even if your an isolated weeb that grew up on Sup Forums you know to avoid Plebbit.
She's like the autistic attention whore or the fat girl nobody wants to give attention, the roommate that never payed rent on time, etc.
If you are an oldfag you have no choice however, it's encoded in your DNA to hate Reddit with a deep passion, even if you have never visited the website.

>completely censor opposing views by banning those that don't agree with them
>ban anyone that doesn't worship shitskins, niggers and homosexuals
>ban anyone that remotely names the Jew

it died when they kicked out CWM. He was going to make the pro-white subreddits. It's really too bad he was undermined.

Anyone in a spekr, political compass or other political test thread knows Sup Forums's opinions are diverse.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TBN4m5XJX8

give me a quick rundown on that pastor Anderson sermon? how does he connect coomers and fags?

Numbers prove you wrong. Middle aged voters are the most conservative right now

Civic nationalism doesn't work

People thought altright was a real sub?

Yup. Some of the most despised and contradictory opinions posted on Sup Forums get the most attention, while the conforming ones get overlooked.

You can take the redditor away from reddit, but you can't take reddit out of the redditor.

>/r/plebbit is Sup Forums
>get shadowbanned instantly if you name the jew

Shouldn't you be going back now?