Does she look like a bad hombre to you?

She looks like she's going home...

Yes

>not deporting her family too
Fucking Americans tearing a family apart...

Chance that she has committed identity theft is high. Seems like every single illegal that is in the headlines now has voted multiple times in elections. Fuck them. Sage.

She looks like yet another no skill, low wage drag on society.

However for Sup Forums we should find that company on her shirt. Im sure their customers would love to know they are employing illegals

Si

Can't tell. Hang her from a tree so I can get a better idea.

Looks like she is working at a business that has a tax ID number, which means she used someone else's Social Security number. That is identity theft

Brown, so yeah

Mestizos in large numbers are a blight. Just a sad sight to see on American soil.
Good riddance, we should keep on deporting

Fuck em all

Yes.

Or paid under the table in cash. But yes, the vast majority of illegals are using other peoples social security numbers.

If the company she works for is paying in cash, that should be reported to the IRS

All illegal immigrants and legal immigrants on government assistance should be deported immediately. Segregation of public institutions needs to be reinstated as well.

>illegal immigrant
>car wash in Phoenix
>"tax number"

Stop posting you fucking imbecile.

Do we have any hard numbers on how many Trump has sent back yet? I remember hearing that he was going to give 3 million felons the boot. Where are we at?

Looks like Jeb's wife

The aisle in the grocery store just got 3 feet wider.

Hail victory.

Danny's Truck Wash in Phoenix.

>implying there is a certain way all criminals look

thats profiling, get this racism off my board of peace

Worked in credit industry many years, can confirm identity theft is common in border states, so much so that it's largely ignored

>employer lets illegal worker use a social security number
>illegal worker now pays taxes but receive none of the benefits of being legal, costing the state nothing
>"bad"

Apart from the identity theft (for the reason of being able to work), why is this something to get upset about?