"It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency

"It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/its-over-folks-neocons-deep-state-have-neutered-trump-presidency?page=3

Its far from over. Its only just begun.

self bump for interesting read and wanting Sup Forums's imput

>"..threaten to bog down"

what did they mean by this

Didnt they find flynns talks with russia non treasonous?

what about them was treasonous?

nothing is over. tons of americans have guns and the military is mostly comprised of patriots. those rotten pieces of shit in d.c. want a war its game on.

Non-treasonous, but still an 'ethics violation'.

Trump will replace Flynn with an even harder motherfucker and then turn it around on them when Flynn is found to be innocent. The only one I'm worried about here is Pence, he seems kind of impotent at this stage.

Graham? That guy is a faggot. What's next? Is that dickless wonder McCain going to start whining too?

Based Rob

I never thought I'd laugh at something said by rob Schneider

admiral hayward is the replacement iirc.

>ex navy seal

That's a very easy way to throw the US into a state of chaos.

Neocons and liberal teaming up to remove Trump.

That would not end well for the people on Capital Hill.

Pissing off 63 million Trump voters would be very, very unwise...

FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Trump presidency has more balls than these people will ever have

Trump's presidency is just beginning, he has already done so much and it's only been about a month

The left is doomed, and so are the neocons

I wish Russia would assassinate Lindsey Graham and McCain.

Like anything more than .000000001% of those fat cunts could be bothered to "fight back" against the IC pulling a traitor out of the Oval Office. Fuuuuckin' right, pal. Pull the other one.

Failed presidency, failed party, failed ideology

Conservatism is pathetic .

It's not one bit over. It's Trump and the Trumpkins versus the Very Important People in a no holds barred cage match to the death. It will be magnificent.

Night of the long knives when?

Trump's gonna fire pence

Like any good reality show, you can't predict what happens next. Over the next four years, all you can say is "Wow. I didn't see that coming".

It will be an age of chaos and darkness. It will be the Age of Kek.