youtube.com/watch?v=DtrF3w50k2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_dZuTPl0k
youtube.com/watch?v=CWzrABouyeE
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because niggers

need to make the ghetto a gun free zone ASAP

streamsnipers

Because not all of them have been shot yet.

daily reminder that Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes, they will simply refuse or become violent because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat

>baby gets shot
>whaaa i can't go to the hospital they gonna take me to jail
fuck them.

>(except East Asians)

You're shagging a Chinky lassie, aren't you, user..

white man did this

Because niggers keep nigging.

Funny how she screamed "CALL 911!!!" and not "CALL BLM!!!"

>AH LAWD THEY SHOT LEEROY
Too many facebook live stream happening the jew wizard overplays his hand

Because it never goes far enough, meaning there's plenty more opportunities for it to happen over and over again.

no i'm not

Niggers are just dumb, and there is not changing that. Let them kill each other. Not worth our time.

You should.

good one m8

Do they really have tighter pussies?

dunno but i think we should start monitoring Facebook Live for broadcasts from Chicago niggers. imagine how many of these types of chimpouts go unnoticed.

this is not a bad thing

Shouldn't you be using an automati weapon for a drive-by?

I think it's just down to their size.

I've shagged a white chick who was about 4'11 and it was like pumping a mouse's ear.

This is correct. Only populations which developed in temperate non-tropical environments are capable of civilization.

Not really, they are a better lay typically.

>it was like pumping a mouse's ear.

Nah, they are doing our work for us... just like typical niggers.

even though these monkeys are awful...feel bad for the dead child. never even had a chance. fucking barbarians

Pretty tight, I mean.

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with niggs and this whole live streaming thing?

We're all missing the obvious here.

As soon as the bullets started flying she left the car, abandoning the toddler, and ran for the house.

Niggers will literally leave their children to die to save themselves.

Fuck yeah mate. Might just be their size though. Little buggers are great in bed. Would racemix east asians anyday.

kek

Wew lad. Best videos from America come from out ghettos.

Yep, the shorter ones are like that. I could barley penetrate this one 5'2 girl.
>tfw 9 inches

thing is, if you don't address this somehow, and alleviate it, decent cities end up getting ruined. you can say "oh, they can have that city" but eventually there will be no place to live

What about the Aztecs?

Holy shit I would've backhanded the bitch instantly what an annoying screaming cunt

Took the phone and not the toddler.

At least the kid died a quick death

Better than him suffering for 24 years and dying after killing someone else

Thread is really telling of Sup Forums. Poor black family, clearly in the wrong place and made some wrong choices and is being tore apart by this but all you black cock fantasisers can think about is "HAHA NIGGERS THEY DESERVED IT"

Disgusting true racists. Do us all a favour and STAY on the internet so the rest of us can live normal lives.

Well done on the flesh-hammer and the trips, mate.

B-b-but I thought it was the police who were the problem, right?

fpbp

You're in here with us buddy and you'll be back day after day because you know we speak the truth.

I love obamaphones.
We need them here.

i think you mean the mayas

unfortunately facebook has been talking about removing the livestream feature because stuff like this has been happening "too often". enjoy it while it lasts

Has been happening always, it's just you can watch it streamed now.

Lmfao there will always be places to live. Niggers live in dilapidated buildings in cities and can't even afford to "escape" the ghettos as they are keen to whine about. As I see it, cities are today's new colleseum. Instead of throwing gladiators into battle each other for our entertainment, we can just watch a bunch of niggers kill each other and laugh at them.

She just left the kid there?

Fucking monkeys

Cunt wishes he was

>facebook has been talking about removing the livestream feature because stuff like this has been happening "too often".
Yeah, its no surprise they want to hide and protect minorities that love showing themselves committing crimes

Honest to God subhumans. I can't believe there was a time when I would force myself to empathize with these apes as if they didn't bring it on themselves.

proof that niggers aren't human
i would never leave a child (don't care about race)
in that situation

she got out real quick lol

Leaf/10

what are you 14,it has to do with vag muscles,race and size are irrelevant.
The woman with the strongest vag is some old slav bitch that used to have a loose one till she wore a glass ball in her snatch for a couple years,now she can rip your dick off for a proper james bond scene

Will she stream the funeral?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtrF3w50k2U
Tommy Sotomajor says it all.

Should we nuke Chicago?

yes

"PSS: Public Service Service Announcement"

nigger IQ in action folks

niggers use stolen guns/cheap $400 or less guns when they commit crimes so they can throw the gun away after.

This makes me happy.

Funny story about that...
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_dZuTPl0k

>can throw the gun away after.

What about prints and serial numbers?

>have a person in a car
>run up shooting at them
>they survive

Imagine the massacre if they could shoot straight.

that bitch didnt care about jesus till she got shot at doe

Stupid hoodrat runs WITH her PHONE, instead of saving the baby.

You know, I'm kind of glad the baby is dead its in a better condition now. Instead of growing up surrounded by degenerate niggers and eventually growing up to become one of them, it can be in peace now, not ever having to live in this hell again.

Daily reminder many black women (this applies to all women in general actually) are narcissistic sociopaths who only care about themselves and how their image is reflected.

Don't shit on Tommy.

He means well.

joj

When will chicago get cleansed of the criminal scum?

yeah okay tommy whatever you say

I thought it was because they don't know you can reload them.

Haha who are you mad at and for what?

WHITE PEOPLE DIDNT SHOOT AT THEM

Tommy should be the Saddam Hussein of black people and keep them from chimping out.

Its weird living in Chicago. This might as well be happening in Africa to me. Black Chicago neighborhoods are just like africa, I've never been.

I know a girl who got gunned down but it was be them non-violent piece loving mexican illegals

What I don't understand is how they do not make this a priority

Tommy sotomajor just cucks out white men and tries to undermine white everything. Fuck that bitch

He's made a good living just by shitting on niggers and nigger behavior.

He's one of /ourguys/.

>what is the wheel?

There is a reason their 'civilisation' collapsed.

Let kill each other off.

Thanks god it was an illegal, it didn't happen then.

Fucking liberals did this by encouraging degenerate nigger culture and nigger rap music. Die faggots.

*them

Chicago is the epicenter of American political corruption.

The politicians intentionally keep it this way.

she was hispanic too and hanging around gangbangers so its not great loss, even though she was nice girl

>feel bad for the dead child. never even had a chance

...to grow up robbing and raping tons of whites and killing a few nigs before dying just like his relatives in this video...

good riddance.

Not even being edgy, I worked tech for the state of Illinois in Cook County and had to be in DCF and Health and Human services fixing the shit their afirmative action hires broke all the time.

The shit I've seen lead me to be 100% certain these """people""" are a fucking scourge to civilization and need to be removed to Africa, have all international aide cut off and be gunned down if attempting to float over to Europe since they are a massive disease vector.

The strogest and best will survive and evolve, then MAYBE after a few centuries they'll be ready for 1st world civilizations.

I doubt it though.

>pic related is a great example

UNICEF gives a villiage 20 toms of food crop seeds. Shows them how to plant them, irrigate them and harvest them.

Tells them DO NOT EAT THE SEEDS!

You know what they do?

Grind up the seeds, turn them into shitty "seed-flour" flat bread bread and then eat what could have been a years worth of crops to feed a village of 20,000 for a year (and seeds for twice as much next year from the crop) and wind up eeating 100 peoples worth of seed bread for a month.

And the strip the irrigation pipes and motors and sell it for cheap booze.

Then they famine and stick their hands out to whitey and go

>ooga booga... hungry!! Gibs!!

LET

THEM

DIE

they can just grind the SN off the reciever, and with prints they can wipe off the gun and throw it in a sewer or something.

Of course. She can pop out another kid and the baby daddy is likely dead at that point, so this way she's got sympathy and no previous kids holding her down.

The money will roll in afterwards soon enough.

The kid is not much use with a hole in its head.

NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

this. nigger music is now front and center of american entertainment. being a nigger is now cool in America like it never has been before (btw euro cucks, thats all why American nigs clean up when they go to your emasculated countries)

When your music genre consists of "I shot that nigga in the head an now that nigga dead" "I do heroin and coke bitches" and "damn, she farted on my dick" you're bound to have a problem. Black artists pump this shit out so black communities listen to it. Black people in general need better role models in my opinion

I would have those same reflexes if i lived in a shithole like the US too lmao

The black population of Phoenix has historically been about 3%. The last census was at 7.5%. It sucks. You can't go a block or two without seeing a homeless or ghetto nigger. Fuckin shame. Fuck multiculturalism will take this city too unfortunately

Nope. I ain't watching that shit.

niggers from this
youtube.com/watch?v=CWzrABouyeE
to this
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
Not only nigger music changed but whole music industry

Whenever blacks become the majority Chiraq happens.

It's not enough to educate them and bring them into our countries, they will bring their poverty with them. The poverty comes from within.