Ask a chilean anything Sup Forums

ask a chilean anything Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is life in Chile?

pretty boring at least we're a little more advaced than the rest of south america so we have slightly better tecnologhy too bad its fresh meat for muggers

Better than Peru?

Argentina/Brazil are still better, or are they?

peru is a shithole, i may sound stupid but all they do is take our jobs
yet brazil may be better in some ways but least from being there 2 weeks i can say that we're whiter
but when it comes to argentina wew lad i'd talk about them for hours :^)

>i'd talk about them for hours :^)

Pls continue, why?

they pretty much took like 50% of the country that is now argentina. pic related and yet all they do is whine about us on how "durrr yer nut white xD" or "omg ur such a traitor!!!!!", and being arrongant is like their #1 skill

Good info, I didn't know this. It's l8 here so good night, Chilean bro

goodnight my fellow finnish poster, too bad you're the only one that came to my thread

If I had a million dolars in bitcoin that needed laundering how easy would it be to set up a front company to do it in chile? How much would be stolen by the governent in taxes?

Generally how well remembered is Pinochet?

why? because they hate us and we hate them.

I'M CLICKING AND NOTHING IS SHOWING UP

HOW DOES ONE RID OF MARXISTS? HOW

What are you doing in Texas?

i have a question why don't you motherfuckers speak Spanish correctly

great post

nice proxy i guess

Not OP, but according to my personal experience most people have good memories about him and liked his government, on the other hand the left is in a state of perma-butthurt and always bring up MUH ALLENDE when anyone criticizes them, the media is also mostly left leaning and adhere to their narrative so it might seem most people dislike him even if everyone knows it was the best government this country ever had

CHI

what do you think about this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0

Why do all you fuckers look alike. I've been all over the Hispanosphere and nowhere do I see men with near identical faces more than Chile.

Also how do you feel about Pinochet, no memes.

Thanks for the fine Mauser

Also why do you like 'Completo'?

check this, Spanish mauser and CETME (spanish rifle)

Thank you for Pinochet(though it resulted in your leftists fleeing here and shitting up our politics even further)

What natural resources are there in Chile? Since it's considerably less of a shithole than other South American countries

are you a guachaca?

>but all they do is take our jobs

And your taste buds.

Best food in Chile is Peruvian food.

Can you send me some coca leaves i always wanted to try it. I heard you got coca gum

Chileans are universally hated in southamerica for betraying argentina during the falklands conflict. You traitorus cowards decided to postrate yourself on all fours before Englands cock. Your pathetic linguine country should be glasses.

its fucking comfy if you are wealthy

Average chilean men.