This man hates the very concept of culture

This man hates the very concept of culture.

So why do you cling to yours so much?

>when i hear the word culture...

>...I reach for my gun!

so it's pretty obvious to everyone if this guy was a really social theorist or philosopher he would be tenured at a university, have 50+ published articles and perhaps a dozen books.

don't plebs realize something is off?

Daily reminder that Molyneux's magnum opus secular ethics framework can't even prove rape is wrong without without equating "rape is not wrong" with "everyone must be raping at all times 24/7"

To believe in culture first you have to experience it.

Molymeme is a meme for a reason、please read some fucking books and develop a real, strong political and philosophical outlook

You have to be a commie for that

It's more like. Rape must be wrong because it's coercive, if it wasn't it would be called sex and not rape. Still circular

Because I don't care about that man

Stefan is full of shite mate

we have no culture in burgerland, it is a (((capitalist))) sewer

Not an argument.

Rape cannot be morally good, because if I think you raping me is something preferable, it ceases to be rape and becomes kinky rough consensual sex.

Because its fun for me, my family and my friends.

He sounds red-pilled to me user.

Are you girl?

a subhuman kike for sure

There are no girls on the Internet

This. It's like light and color to a blind man.

All functioning theories must rest on unfalsifiable axioms (NAP is one of them), UPB's problem is he tries to formulate it via pure reason to avoid this and ends up creating a theory that only works for perfectly spherical ancaps in a vacuum.

>a theory that only works for perfectly spherical ancaps in a vacuum.

Can you elaborate on this? Why would it not be true because there are people in the universe violating private property rights?

That's not the problem with UPB, the problem is that it doesn't offer any explanation as to WHY you should be good, and only offers a tool by which you can determine WHAT is good (the 2 men in a room scenarios he describes.

Even that is pretty shaky, as it's really only useful in testing moral claims for contradictions.

Anyway, I still like Stefan and think he does a lot of good, so I hope he keeps on memeing.

Stefan is the closest thing to a functioning retard we've ever seen.

UPB is literally what would happen if we gave the ability to write to retards.

Can't get an ought from an is
But love is our involuntary response to virtue, so if you want to feel and be loved you need to be virtuous
t. Stef