>IS counter-attacks Hayyan to stop government advance
>Tiger Forces gain several villages in Easter Aleppo
>Jordanian hospitals stopped treating wounded Jihadis
>Rebels suffered 200 KIA in Dara'a offensive
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0gP0G55GJA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=EkbpmFOuKrc
youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE
youtube.com/watch?v=nkumhBVPGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=jKsr6L99ZLA
youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIbuPNXPPU
youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do you think it'll fall or not?
No, I dont think so

But me and many other posters here werent so sure in december. Situation looked really grim then, but now it has stabilized somewhat.

FIRST FOR BASHAR THE LION

No bread baking allowed
t. Assad

Daily reminder that Chechens are White and Based!

burgers are the winniest lowest cunts on earth.
>mexicanbros agree

>redpilled professor
Professors who can think outside the box make for the best lectures

Nobody wants to listen to some dude with a degree regurgitating MSM headlines

He's hapa hapa

The french tho.

Footage from Bayarat, Palmyra
youtube.com/watch?v=a0gP0G55GJA&feature=youtu.be

Yes, the fucking french. They are like the satelite guided MOTHER FUCKING BURGERS!!!!! VTNC VSF!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You should check out Stephen Coughlin's "Catastrophic Failure" if you haven't already, by the way, what are you majoring in? I'm looking to get into a similar program probably.

Nah, you're being a cuck. Bannon talked about putting a temporary moratorium on all immigration during the campaign on his radio show, so this is definitely within reach. If we don't, shit will continue downhill. Demographics are destiny, and I'm not some conspiracy blogger NEETsoc, this is just a fact. o

The kurdish panzer
Made with the latest scientific discoveries:
>highly reactive IR camo armor
>latest very lightweighted, stronk and fast treads
>Latest upgraded diesel engine
>and finally, the highly sensitive and wide FOV camera, stollen from uncle Ammar's shop in Dyarbakir, to have the better field of view never reached by other tanks

It is said that this kurdish panzer was "blessed" by ocalan serok apo himself and that it has destroyed 78 turkish tanks and killed 50 487 houthi backed turkish ISIS terrorists

How can turkish army's Leos even compete???

>no slat armor

Literally shit.

some people claim arabic would be better but they only say it because erdog also says it lol.

idk if people are happy with that but objectively its better because back in otto empire total literate people were about 9% of pop and after latin alphabet in a couple of year literacy increased to 60-70%

objectively modified latin alphabet that we use is very well suited for writing turkish language

>tfw no Palmyra

Few more pics from Palmyra area

samefag

he tells a ""sexist""" or just funny joke about women in a class where I am one of three guys. he also redpilled me on how putin could be a pedo because apparently, in a video he rubs a young russian kids belly and kisses it. sent me a link on Soros and told me he disagreed with our campus march against the travel ban. however, his wife is super unkrianian nationalist and he is too, which is interesting.

i have my fair share of MSNBC-NPR profs and a commie prof, everybody leans left, but is a breath of fresh air and actually was a founder of a lot of theories and knew a lot of founders in communication studies. hope to learn more from him.

Why are all americanbros faggots?
>music excepted, collect ur taxes, amerifats.
youtube.com/watch?v=EkbpmFOuKrc

good bantz favela fag

>Reminder that DIMA, as a name, represents an apple thats so tasty and beautiful, but you cant ever reach it. which makes it even more wanted. its there, you can see it, so red, so shiny, but you cant touch it, you cant feel it. you can just watch it, from a distance, you forward your arm, reaching into nothing.

Comfy

Go eat your McDonalds, PUTO faggot.
THAT
IS
YOUR
NUTRITION
>fucking kek
amirite, Dima?

have a comfy turk shepard girl and her dogger

chickfila is superior mcdonalds is for working class plebs

funny, I don't even know an example of brazilian cusine to make fun of. all you people have here are steakhouses.

As far as i know they have conspripted some local arab tribe from that area, it explains the "nomadic comfines"
I think i saw the tribe name, but i forgot it.

Dima is waiting for me, 26 dollas in mai hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE

YOU ARE FUCKING PUTO. VTNC! E FSV! GRINGO FDP!!!

Yeah, "Catastrophic Failure" is the big redpill about Islam and the intel community. Don't trust any of these "moderate" niggers if you ever go into intel. Fuckers are double agents.

Either way, looks like we are doing something similar. I suggest you check out CLEP tests if you are language proficient. Costs about $70 for one, can save a lot of money and give you like 16 credit hours if you can score high enough depending on your school.

wtf does vtnc! e fsv! gringo fdp even mean

if i understood the insult it would be halfway decent bantz you drunk fucking monkey

Dima 4 and a half years ago

oi thats the other Dima

I cant remeber the last time I was in MacDonalds. Or a chain fast food place in general. They just serve such terrible food, cant stand em.

A reminder that Israel is not our greatest ally and has never fought alongside our troops in a single war. Also fuck South Africa

>that moment where you agree with Charlie India Alpha

McD isn't halal

MACACO VS MACACO
WHICH MONKEY WINS, AMERICAN MONKEY OR BRAZILIAN MONKEY?

I AM ROOTING FOR MY NEGRO

Shaitat tribe.

moderate is such a bullshit newspeak term because it basically says 'these guys aren't radical'

I look into clep tests but i really only have basic profeciency, I do enjoy language studies and wanted to be an english teacher in japan in highschool

game plan now is military

those mcnuggets tho

driving at night, hungry as fuck. Either get a McChicken for like 2-3€ or some reheated sandwich from the gas station for 4?

It means gas the kikes.
Dima schism confirmed.

damn israel really sucks murcan money like a good old whore in a glory hole.

I don't know shit about nippan but it was pretty easy for German, it was easier than my AP test if you took something similar.

Just found this distant friend of Dima

...goddamn.

chicken nuggets are apparently now made with 100% white breast and rib meat, saw it as a part of mcdonalds rebranding.

but overall, they are an interesting franchise. why do people still buy mcdonalds when they know it is bad?

I prefer to make my own fried chicken if I do, and really like it japanese style with panko breadcrumbs in a pan, or tempura style in a deep fryer. inner /ck/ is coming out

do you have special german foods offered at your mcdonalds? i know it's different everywhere

Superior chicken burger coming through

Não fode neguinho. Burger monkey TKO, fácil.

has Assad ever actually done anything wrong?

not to get off topic, but this is high quality good service fast food unlike mccucks

SIM EU TORÇO POR VC
É ENGRAÇADO VER IRMÃO NEGRO X IRMÃO NEGRO

I'm sure there's something, but I got no clue what it is. I think we got the McRib all year round and sometimes a special like the Hüttengaudi. No idea whether you guys get that garbage as well.
If you search I'm sure you'll find a list somewhere

shabiya death squads were probably not good, nor political repression with violence, but he's the lesser of two evils and counterbalances israel in the region.

Are those lads from the 5th Legion?

She looks different there!! How old is the original DIma anyway?

Sweet Jane, FDPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkumhBVPGdg

>do you have special german foods offered at your mcdonalds? i know it's different everywhere\
I know there is/was a McRösti, I had it once when I had to eat something along a stretch of german highway

iirc it was cow meat, bacon and a decent cheese for macdonalds standards

what was the most redpilled moment in human history?

burning of rome?
invasion of constantinople?
french revolution?
30 years war?
mongol invasion?
ww1 - ww2?

you guys have any idea?

Is she a Bog as well?

That is fake dima. Where is real dima, perubro??

coolest mcdonalds i ever had was japanese mcdonalds- got a ~shrimp burger~

funny enough, our hotel during our visit to tokyo served us french fries and spagetti for breakfast in our hotel. fucking gaijins.

shes 25 at least about couple of months ago

Explain what you mean by redpilled moment

November 8th 2016

R u gonna b ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=jKsr6L99ZLA

damn you were the guy who DM'd Dima

you got balls shes so Kawaii desu

the moment when people realized shit was hitting the fan and caused a snap in the whole fabric of world

yeah, i wrote her another time as well when i was drunk but she didnt seem interested in me so stopped talking for good

Do ISIS or the FSA have any kind of elite units comparable to Tiger Force or Desert Hawks?

This is most base burger song ever. Pause shitposting for respect please. It is about giving head, heroine and colored girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc

i agree with you often actually, you are not that bad.

ISIS has a so-called... wait for it..

"COUNTER-TERRORISM UNIT" HAHA

>FAS face

>wtf does vtnc! e fsv! gringo fdp even mean
Gringo FDP = Gringo, Filho da Puta = Gringo, son of a bitch

About the other ones I dunno

First two probably were redpilled, they exposed the weakness and degeneracy of the "most progressive " culture.
Others are just results of human cretinism.
Some are, on the second photo you can clearly see folks with russian gear.
But the slightly dirty, nomadic looking guys are local tribe. I also seen iranians there.
So i guess it a combination.

ISIS used to have storm troopers but pretty much all dead by now i guess, they fugged up kobane before USAF intervention, they also fugged up iraq etc.

FSA doesnt have any as far as i know.

french revolution really fugged up europe and otto empire though. it created german empire first of all and it started dissolution of otto empire due to all that nationalism stuff

51st for the FSA

You seem like you are sad. Are you sad? ISIS stormtroopers will always be shit bro. Here is a song to cheer you up! (psycho killer no related)
youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

I dont see any redpil there tho, wanting more rights,power money, thinking current ruler is bad. Generic human behavior.
Notable event for sure tho.

I see. All of those are pretty good. Personally, I would vote ww2. From arguably the most infamous person (no matter if rightful or not) over the highest death toll to the only use of the biggest super-weapon, it has everything. Socially, politically, militarily - nothing would ever be the same.

also "FSA" doesnt really exist. but in terms of insurgents there are some "elite"-ish units like Ajnad al-Kavkaz

Caucasus/Chechen jihadi veterans

>storm troopers
Do you mean shock troops?

listening to some coldwave now actually

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrIbuPNXPPU

my god help our soldiers in al-bab

LOL

Put some Turkish dance / wedding music on it kek

Da fuck? Did muhammad unlock dual aks? Gotta be 5th prestige

hmm yeah shock is the word, you are right.

but it really changed a lot,

first it created napoleon, the crazy manlet
then it created nationalism wave
it really started the dissolution of otto empire
it upstarted the rise of brit empire
it coincided with clausewitz changing the whole understand of warfare

and many more.

>she's looking for the BBC (Big Beetle Cock)
>instead her communication records are shoved into the mercilessness of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
>You are the passenger....

well its a pretty cute convo actually. she has some sort of grace.

Since it looks like we got some people here that are unfamiliar with these, I'll dump them once more

>implying the rise of the British Empire wasn't due to our victory in the 7 Years' War

paint me black famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

victorian times are the real brit empire tbqh, its your golden age.

Srsly, I have rented boats and kayaks to americans and russians alike. Americans are the greatest pussies on earth. I have never seen a bigger faggot than gringos. Brits and aussies, wow, what a bunch of pussies. Oy, is that southwest wind? Yes it is. Oy, I am afraid. yes you are. Now pay up you motherfucking crooked teeh faggot.
Brits... what a bunch of fucking faggots.

for the people living in the colonies maybe, but in England 1700s were the peak. The Victorian Empire made London and the industrialists rich, but free trade with Canada and Africa crippled rural (real) England.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD