Sup Forums Éire-Shills edition

OP got banned for a day SAD!
Here's a copypasta

Thread theme: youtu.be/jtOjce6AVf4 [Open]
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI [Open]
Learn Irish: daltai.com/
Headlines:
>"No wall for us thank you!" - Enda Kenny
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/0215/852874-brexit/
>Only Ireland would have a fake cancer warning
rte.ie/news/2017/0215/852774-cancer/
>Even more gardaí bollox lads
thejournal.ie/apology-garda-family-home-3241377-Feb2017/
>Calling McCabe a pedo was just an "admin error" everything is grand now!
thejournal.ie/tusla-admin-error-3240928-Feb2017/
>EU expects us to actually cooperate with them
thejournal.ie/waste-water-european-commission-3240727-Feb2017/
>FF clearly in no position for an election and put the current govt on life support
thejournal.ie/government-to-face-confidence-motion-3240337-Feb2017/
>Ming calls out our (((media)))
thejournal.ie/readme/ming-flanagan-unless-you-come-from-the-old-guard-you-are-irrelevant-in-the-eyes-of-mainstream-media-3239704-Feb2017/
>Enda is a liar?! who knew?
thejournal.ie/enda-kenny-false-information-3239650-Feb2017/
>He was a good boy he can go on one more holiday!
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/us-trip-will-be-kennys-last-as-he-is-given-final-chance-to-step-down-35452753.html
>Tribunal could be streamed online 'on the web, worldwide or whatever' - Enda Kenny
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tribunal-could-be-streamed-online-on-the-web-worldwide-or-whatever-taoiseach-35453892.html
>Drugged up boiler burglar "tragically falls"
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/burglary-suspect-killed-in-tragic-roof-fall-after-he-was-disturbed-35453088.html

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#
youtube.com/watch?v=2KpNzalFKPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_O'Connor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopoldo_O'Donnell,_1st_Duke_of_Tetuan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_de_MacMahon,_Duke_of_Magenta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Brown_(admiral)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_O'Higgins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Karl_Lamoral_O'Donnell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for our American bro across the pond

An embryo has no rights. Rights do not pertain to a potential, only to an actual being. A child cannot acquire any rights until it is born. The living take precedence over the not-yet-living (or the unborn).

Abortion is a moral right—which should be left to the sole discretion of the woman involved; morally, nothing other than her wish in the matter is to be considered. Who can conceivably have the right to dictate to her what disposition she is to make of the functions of her own body?

Quick reminder that Arthur Wellesley is Irish

I'm legit scared that this Garda thing is going to reach Pizzagate levels by the end of the week.

It's all coming out of the woodwork at once. Shit just keeps happening.

Reminder to ignore the tripshit from brit/pol/.

>tfw immigrant/refugee shit hasn't hit Éire super hard yet
>tfw we're already getting memes and shitposts mobilised
>gathering support for an uncuked party before the storm even hits
>tfw we might never be as cucked as england or france and might dodge it entirely
Saw this in the last thread, gave me hope

I'm not him.

Alright, saying he's Irish just because his family was born there doesn't make him ethnically irish

do you have nothing better to be doing?

1000s of young English girls raped as we speak by sandniggers, the mayor of London is a kebab and you're here posting memes in a Sup Forums thread for Irish people to talk about Irish politics

And i'm not him

when will abortion be legalised?

Never mind the vicious nonsense of claiming that an embryo has a “right to life.” A piece of protoplasm has no rights—and no life in the human sense of the term. One may argue about the later stages of a pregnancy, but the essential issue concerns only the first three months. To equate a potential with an actual, is vicious; to advocate the sacrifice of the latter to the former, is unspeakable. . . . Observe that by ascribing rights to the unborn, i.e., the nonliving, the anti-abortionists obliterate the rights of the living: the right of young people to set the course of their own lives. The task of raising a child is a tremendous, lifelong responsibility, which no one should undertake unwittingly or unwillingly. Procreation is not a duty: human beings are not stock-farm animals. For conscientious persons, an unwanted pregnancy is a disaster; to oppose its termination is to advocate sacrifice, not for the sake of anyone’s benefit, but for the sake of misery qua misery, for the sake of forbidding happiness and fulfillment to living human beings.

Bump

Is there anyway to get an ulster flag for born iron anons? I've seen a guy with it before, we need to weed out the Brit Shills from northern folk

I'm gonna post the papers post the papers.
And then.

you are an utter mong. Do you even believe for a second that in 18th century Britain an Irishman could have the command over the British army? you deluded nigger.

There has Always been a small, landholding elite in Ireland. while irish niggers were drinking like savages, this elite has produced many writers, soldiers, sailors, philosophers, scientists,...

Stop claiming someone else's achievements like a nigger

*norn iron

Yep, the whole reason they're attacking McCabe and the other whistleblowers so much is to stop the whole organisation falling over years of political policing, and is why there's no interest from any of the main parties to reform the Gardai, we're not even getting an external criminal investigation for this, only a tribunal which will make the legal firms happy.
Also the government has survived its no confidence motion by 57 votes to 52.

If you trace any of the aristocracy back you'll find some Irish ancestors but your point isn't lost on me.

Heads up.

any way I'm outta here, but I will be back in other threads, proclaiming my hatred for the Irish race

bumping for National Party

More quality reporting from the Irish Times.

DO NOT RESPOND TO BRITISH SHILLS. I REPEAT DO NOT RESPOND TO MI6 SHILLS

: ^ )

USE THIS WHEN YOU SEE A SHILL THREAD

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#

REMINDER: Michael Collins was often described as being "somewhat effeminate" if he were alive today he'd be a tranny

Let's raid them back.

At least the Irish are a race

>There has Always been a small, landholding elite in Ireland
and none of them bred with the natives is what you expect us to believe

>Stop claiming someone else's achievements like a nigger
Stop claiming you're a real country like a nigger.

You really have nothing better to be doing.

Was he descended from Scottish settlers? Just curious

If any among you are confused or taken in by the argument that the cells of an embryo are living human cells, remember that so are all the cells of your body, including the cells of your skin, your tonsils, or your ruptured appendix—and that cutting them is murder, according to the notions of that proposed law. Remember also that a potentiality is not the equivalent of an actuality—and that a human being’s life begins at birth.

The question of abortion involves much more than the termination of a pregnancy: it is a question of the entire life of the parents. As I have said before, parenthood is an enormous responsibility; it is an impossible responsibility for young people who are ambitious and struggling, but poor; particularly if they are intelligent and conscientious enough not to abandon their child on a doorstep nor to surrender it to adoption. For such young people, pregnancy is a death sentence: parenthood would force them to give up their future, and condemn them to a life of hopeless drudgery, of slavery to a child’s physical and financial needs. The situation of an unwed mother, abandoned by her lover, is even worse.

I cannot quite imagine the state of mind of a person who would wish to condemn a fellow human being to such a horror. I cannot project the degree of hatred required to make those women run around in crusades against abortion. Hatred is what they certainly project, not love for the embryos, which is a piece of nonsense no one could experience, but hatred, a virulent hatred for an unnamed object. Judging by the degree of those women’s intensity, I would say that it is an issue of self-esteem and that their fear is metaphysical. Their hatred is directed against human beings as such, against the mind, against reason, against ambition, against success, against love, against any value that brings happiness to human life. In compliance with the dishonesty that dominates today’s intellectual field, they call themselves “pro-life.”

By what right does anyone claim the power to dispose of the lives of others and to dictate their personal choices?

Thanks for the heads up

*rude*

Can I post in here? I have an Irish granny, and Brit/pol/ is shite.

Run out of Congolese to eat Leopold?

There's no point, Brit pol is already a gay circle jerk, those black polled faggots use their own tears as lubricant and feed off the annoyance of others

Can I get a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on in Ireland right now?

Every day the guards are raiding the gafs around my area. I switch on the news and Enda looks like a sad bastard. Hearing Sinn Fein are positioning for power now.

What's happening? What should I know?

No problem. We're not all bad over here.

Hrs a shill ignore him

If he lived in England, perhaps.
They're not nearly as common here as they are in the land of cottaging.

Of course it's open to everyone on here. It's just a thread on irish affairs

Here ya go guv'nor

We're being raided by Brit pol, you can stay but ik watching you id

Achmed don't you have a couple of 11 year olds to rape. Or a few thousand. :^)

National Party seems alright. I hate you all for trying to destroy our culture though.

I don't know, like I said in the OP, the regular OP has been banned for a day, another Irish user will take over for tomorrow at 8pm,
I will say this, I have the same Surname as McCabe :^)

You gotta read the news.

Fuck off and die. Norman merc blood runs hot in my veins and I'd live to test the thickness of your scull with my boot.
More Irish than than the Irish reporting in

>5-1
Can't wait to watch the "urban" Arse fans chimp out

This tbqh fampai

muhammad might be raping his daughter and sister but the true enemy is the eternal taig

Who Cean Comhairle?
Why woudl anyone get banned?

And Dev had autism, Pearse was a pedo and Arthur Griffith was a racist.

Atleast your head is on right. I had a couple of friends who had to make a trip to England and come back a couple of pounds lighter. It was horrible for them.

Mostly because of the sense of shame inherent in our culture about the issue.

I haven;t seen it. Sup Forums was terrible.

>I hate you all for trying to destroy our culture though.
If you had a positive "culture" instead of an entirely negative one, it could not be destroyed.
But at the end of it all there's nothing more to "Ulster Unionism" than pretending to believe in God and hating us. Other than that you're pathetic mongrelised "scum of three nations".

women shouldn't feel shame about killing the unborn

we need to be a more progressive society where we urge women to shout their abortions

if there's one thing i hate it's consequences for your actions

Serious question for you taigs, will Ireland ever leave the European Union in the future?

Trump Blew The Doors Wide Open By Starting The Arrests, all across The World.
The shitty foundation is about to Collapse.
The People Will Have the bureaucrats heads When They Hear What has been done.
clinton's Fear of Them All Being "Strung From Lamposts"
Is About To Become Reality.

He got banned for an Ira bombing shit post, lol, but he'll be back by Friday his ban is only for a day

Pearse was a pedo?

And to be honest all irish are racist. But we're friendly racists. It's not hateful. Just bantery. Like commenting on an African about a tan he got on holidays. Jocular racism.

There ye are,

Shitposting and getting banned by loyalist jews like a bunch of big eejits.

A proper, philosophically valid definition of man as “a rational animal,” would not permit anyone to ascribe the status of “person” to a few human cells.

thanks mate.
She's a crazy woman, but I'll commend her for thinking on her feet during this shitheap
Fitzgerald made herself out to be really autistic when there was no need to get so involved

Eegit*

He's on Vodafone broadband. He can just reboot the router, or renew his IP from the router and come back on if he's reading this.

Nvm

I think he's just shit posting user, we all know Dev was a crypto kike, Pearse and Griffith were /our/guys

It's not killing the unborn. It's removing living cells. There's a difference. And that difference lays in the development of the nervous system.

Noice pic user

>destroy our culture

Neck yourself, my guy.
Orange """Culture""" is parades and bonfires. That is it.

The world already has a bonfire night.
90% of the people who practice your "culture" don't fucking know anything about it. Ask them about the Glorious Revolution and they'll be confused. Tell them who "King Billy's" supporters were and they won't believe you.

"MUH BOYNE" is all they can splutter.

They parade around, riot, cost us COUNTLESS amounts of cash when they're told "hey, stop parading where riots happen every year you faggots" and then have the AUDACITY to say they are oppressed.

Your people are the most pandered to bunch of people in the UK. In Northern Ireland, life revolves around not upsetting you.
Don't move that flag! The loyalists might kick off!
Don't give it an irish name! The loyalists might kick off!
Don't maybe try and prevent violence! The loyalists might kick off.

I would entirely support some sort of outing, an official venue for the 12th. It was a battle and battles can be remembered.
You don't remember a battle by pretending you have a protestant st paddys day.

You don't silence and shit upon the culture of people who were in a country long before you, then sperg out then they so much as question your own.

Fuck your culture. You can have it, but learn how to fucking practice it and don't tell me to respect it, you Loyalist shitfaggot.

everybody Irish ever was a thing i don't like

As long as you don't support a United Ireland then we're good.

Hmmm.
Well fuckyis, goodnight.
Play this at my funeral lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KpNzalFKPo

Where do you draw the line?

>Yes Goyim! Go have fornication with unmarried women, if you get the whore pregnant don't worry you can just kill it! It's a lump of cells after all, not the beginning of human life, women aren't meant to have white children Goy

>Pearse was a pedo?
Read his poetry.

And Arthur was just a bit more than the usual.

Probably not, our leaders have already hitched themselves to Brussels in Brexit negotiations. The only way is if the EU falls sadly.
Fitzgerald is the Justice minister, she had to get involved. It's pathetic that none of them are gone, and particularly Noirin O'Sullivan who's got off free from this. Apparently according to the Irish Examiner there will be a no confidence motion within FG if Kenny doesn't say when he'll step down, and internal FF sources are looking at an April election.

I'll be honest with you lads, I think Irish people are right cunts.

This election's all about punishing the DUP, so vote for whoever's most likely to steal their seats in your constituency
In any other circumstance I'd say vote against progressives like Alliance, but normal politics doesn't apply up north. Both Westminster and Dublin acknowledge that Stormont is just a holding pen for NI until the nationalists outbreed the unionists and vote for a United Ireland.
Until that happens, any reasoned policy decisions either aren't relevant or are outclassed by the sheer incompetence of whatever's on offer that day.

yeah we are
now fuck off

A proper, philosophically valid definition of man as “a rational animal,” would not permit anyone to ascribe the status of “person” to a few human cells.

>everybody Irish was Irish ever
What? Explain

Have you forgotten the 20 gorillion innocent Brits that you heartlessly bombed, Seamus?

>all of a sudden abortion posters and shill posters out the arsehole

Dude no Pearse was a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong (((they))) have just specialized everything

sound
fuck off so

>Where do you draw the line?
Around Antrim, Down, Armagh, Derry, Fermanagh and Tyrone

"Muh Fleg" user gets BTFO!

I remember the trip I took up north.
I still have the scar on my knuckles from when two loyalists tried to start on me because "Yur nut frum heer!"

>do you even believe that an irish could have the command over the british army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_O'Connor

Some other notable 'nigger savages':
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopoldo_O'Donnell,_1st_Duke_of_Tetuan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_de_MacMahon,_Duke_of_Magenta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Brown_(admiral)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_O'Higgins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Karl_Lamoral_O'Donnell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

griffith was a big anti semite too