HAPPENING: TROOPS BEING SUGGESTED FOR SYRIA

Holy shit I can't take all this winning. It's glorious.

Will we be collabing with Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AABgxOpHDUY
middleeasteye.net/news/iraq-asked-syrias-assad-not-aid-jihadists-former-official-1553468312
jewishpolicycenter.org/2009/02/28/syrias-role-in-the-iraq-insurgency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already there dude

>Pentagon is thinking troops on the ground

GODDAMIT TRUMP FJDKALA

>CNN

For Syria or against?

We already have troops there though. Obama sent like 350.

this. only if in support of the government

The cycle continues.

youtube.com/watch?v=AABgxOpHDUY

>legitimize the refugee crises

>Iraq was a success, let's do it again.
We could have had Bernie. We could have had isolationism. None of you listened.

Trump is supposed to be isolationist.

Wait, I thought we were already at war with Eastasia?

WAR

I wish I was american so i could be deployed and get to remove kebab.

I always loved this subtle irony in the word "troop" which sounds exactly like russian word "тpyп", i.e. "corpse".
So yeah, sending troops is a nice idea.

Having an invasion weekend is fun. The problem is when we stick around for 10 years after.

you are an American, dumbass leaf, just not a US American.

>CNN

This

Obama put fucking troops in Syria you autistic ducks

>troops on the ground

lma fucking o? Just bomb the shit out of them like you said you would faggot

Kek, says who?

we will rebuild palmyra and restore the levant to its roman glory

What's the point of fighting a war when it cripples your country?

we killin isis now? sign me up

Let's march to Syria, and we need to prosecute those who are undermining our government with leaks and otherwise, be in steadfast alliance with Russia.

Thought it was just special forces though? We have SAS there

>I always loved this subtle irony in the word "troop" which sounds exactly like russian word "тpyп", i.e. "corpse".

Spooky.

Lol right wing retards can't wait to send American soldiers to die and squanders trillions in the ME

No bigger cucks on this planet than right wing retard Trump voters

>BUT TROOPS ARE ALREADY THEERE!!
>LOOK AT MY SMARTS!

They are talking about regular soldiers, not just special forces.

The right and honorable thing to do is to support secular Assad...

But why do I think that Trump is going to help ISIS and greater israel?

>thinking we won't kill the enemy, burn down his house and piss on the ashes with Mattis at the helm

Your right, not really, but compared to Hillary or other Reps he looks like 1700s Japan
Not wasting time/money on unnessecary wars.
Limiting international trade to what only benefits us.

I should have been more specific

That's the only way forward. We can't just leave, not after the fucking disaster that Obama and Clinton left.

We have to do better in Syria than Obama did in Iraq. We can't do that to people anymore, it's fucking disgusting.

I hope Trump is able to follow through on his plans for safe zones.

>like russian word "тpyп", i.e. "corpse".

body

It is also important to wait until we hear from Trump himself...

(((CNN))) has an agenda to turn the people against Trump, especially right now with the Neocon intelligence agencies plotting a coup.

says trump. He said he wanted to stop invading foreign countries, such as foreign intervention

>We could have had Bernie.

no, you literally couldn't have. were you not paying attention to wikileaks?

NO. The only safe zones should be set up in coordination with the syrian government

It better be to help Assad

>considering proposing

t.unreliable source

the fact that you're right pisses me off most.

Fuck this. What could we possibly gain?

it's about god damn time.

>troops in Syria
As long as they just kill ISIS and terrorists, I don't mind.

Here's the truth about what's happening

(((CNN))) will support this because nothing brings in more viewers than war

Yeah not going to happen.

>DUDE WE MUST HELP ISIS THEY ARE LOSING GROUND TO ASSAD LMAO
I hope Russia starts firing nukes

CNN also wants to turn us against Trump.

The (((Neocon NWO))) 'deep state', whatever you want to call it is using propaganda againt the people.

Today Bannon called a whole group of reporters 'the enemy' as he walked by them.

We will survive and secure a future for white children.

they'd be creating a safe zone for refugees, most likely. So our boys would be easy targets for isis and al qaeda mixing in with the civilians.

It's the exacte scenario we do not want to get involved in.

This is insane, hopefully trump vetos the idea, but I have little faith in this meathead.

>Supporting a sandnigger over European Jews

Fuck off Iran-cuck.

no, you are killing syrian loyalists. remember which side you are on, you terrorist burguer

please do it

this could become the only time in human history where a white person could say that american ground troops in that region were totally justified

We have (((agency operatives))) who were there to arm and train "moderate" rebels. We haven't actually made any move because of Russia and based Assad

Is this to make a travel ban and no fly zones more appealing?

You have nothing to gain unless you're Jew.

>Will we be collabing with Putin?

lmao, you stupid child

>collabing

Stupid nigger. Stop butchering the English language.

Fake news? If not then fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Fighting Russia's wars so soon Americans?

Any credible news source?

CNN is Alex Jones tier when it comes to this.

Yeah, but once Trump wins that war and "liberates" Syria, time to ship them off back home since it's safe again for them to see their families again.

curbstomp terrorists and go home ggwp

Assad is a good guy. He doesn't want Syrians to go to Europe because of the war, he wants them to stay in Syria.

>we could have had a white shaming, no refunding, spineless kike

wew

>What is Taqiyya

Faggot was perfectly fine with financing al-Qaeda in Iraq and killing our troops, not to mention creating the rapefugee wave in the first place. But nu-Sup Forums still sucks his cock because he is "le based sandnigger xD".

Ah yes, winning wars and "liberating" sand people

lmao fuck off. the us should have never been in iraq and al qaeda in iraq was not a terrorist organization.

Fuck off jew

YOU GUYS SAID HILLARY WAS THE WARMONGER REEEE

You have to go back Ahmed.

You too.

>Bernie isolationist
Fuck off he was all onboard the remove assad train, calling him an evil dictator who gassed his own people.

>Faggot was perfectly fine with financing al-Qaeda in Iraq and killing our troops

Shouldn't have been there in the first place ;)

It's not happening. Trial balloon just being floated. That's all.

Yaaa!!!

>you are now aware that the pentagon is modeled after ancient star forts

So is this the new tactic? Supporting the war in Iraq? That's really funny and ridiculous. Who are you even trying to appeal to?

You can deploy to your own streets and remove kebab

It's one thing supporting the war in Iraq. It's another thing to make excuses for the guy who literally got our troops maimed and killed.

This is the definition of being cucked. Keep sucking Abdullah's cock you fucking cuckold.

Why dont we exit syria and end all foriegn aid?
Charge Israel the 10T they owe for all the shti we gave them.
Israel is sand and usa taxpayer money
Charge NATO dont give money to NATO

>get criticized
>start war

Republicans everyone.

War sucks. So does the middle east.

US is still arming "moderate" rebels in Syria. It's fucking over!

I d glass the entire middle east if it was for me faggot jew . But between Assad and " le REBELS " i choose ASSAD , now fuck off

If Trump starts waging war AGAINST Assad, thats a tack against him. I will strictly not support him. If it's FOR Assad working WITH Russia then ITS A GLORIOUS WIN

>It's another thing to make excuses for the guy who literally got our troops maimed and killed.

You mean George Bush? You mean the Israelis? You mean the Saudi Arabians?

We were fed a lie. Assad was protecting his neighborhood. Iraq was a fucking mistake and it turned public opinion against the US.

>Keep sucking Abdullah's cock
By believing that Secularists should rule these backwards shithole I'm sucking Abdullah's cock? Hmm

>Holy shit I can't take all this winning.

Obama wanted the same thing, but conservatives where like Muh Troops.

Ignore the eternal jew

wtf I love middle eastern intervention now

Unless Trump says Assad has to go, I don't see the similarity

>FINANCING AL-QAEDA IS APPARENTLY PROTECTING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

You are cucked to sandniggers.
Sad!

Feeling kinship for your Middle Eastern cousins Ahmed?

>Assad
>Financing Al-Qaeda

You understand that this literally doesn't make any fucking sense at all, right?

Oh goody, another ground war.

I believe they're getting that gas pocket for Syria and piping it to EU and Russia. Is this correct?

middleeasteye.net/news/iraq-asked-syrias-assad-not-aid-jihadists-former-official-1553468312

jewishpolicycenter.org/2009/02/28/syrias-role-in-the-iraq-insurgency/

Fuck off sandnigger cuck.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

>Will we be collabing with Putin?
Im afraid you wont. Seeing the state of the intelligence community hasnt changed theyll likely fuck things up by defending muuuuhhh """moderate""" rebels

Milfag here. Honestly, this needs to happen. Otherwise the gigantic spawn point of mudshit ideology that is in part Hillary and Obama's doing.

To use a simple analogy, think of an introduced species used to eliminate a pest. How often does that really work? Never.

The best way this needs to be done is Trump himself slinging MASSIVE redpills on exactly why ISIS can to power. A lab rat which got lose and fucked up everything and we need to keep Assad in power. Mudshits don't know what to do with freedom.

And you think that 'greater' Israel is not planning to send them all to Europe and America?

Wow those are some fantastic sources. Jewish Policy Center, woo lad, surely there's no Zionist conflict of interest there! Oh wow!

Why would Assad (an Alawite Shia ruling a secular nation) fund Al-Qaeda, a fundementalist Sunni organization (Who believed in establishing extremist religious theocracies in the region) sponsored by the Saudi Arabians to stage terror attacks on our twin towers in order to oust Assad's secularist ally? You understand that the Syrian government is literally fighting with Al Nusra (The fighting unit of Al-Qaeda in Syria) at this very moment right now?