FBI RELEASES PREVIOUSLY UNDISCLOSED FILES ON TRUMP APARTMENTS' RACE DISCRIMINATION PROBE IN THE 70s

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/02/trump-fbi-files-discrimination-case-235067

THEY'RE OUT TO GET HIM LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jasg-_E5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepare to be called a shill and CTR because you linked something than the glorious Breitbart or Infowars echo chambers

I'll try to cover all the bases for you though.

>YOU'RE MAD YOU LOST
>Gonna be a rough 8 years
>CTR
>SHILL
>FAKE NEWS

That should cover most of the shitposting.

Thanks for the link OP. Its good to stay abreast of issues like this.

That said its clear that their findings confirm no discrimination so it proves to be good news not bad?

Nobody here would give a fuck if he discriminated against some shitskins tho. Most would probably like him even more

>wouldn't

Mehh

47 years ago...47 years...

A lot can change in that time opinion wise. I think Donald more than anything wants a Christian country, not nesiserilly white but I think he is woke up multiculturalism = white genicide

I also believe trump conquered America for the nazi party

Whenever I see normies calling trump racist I show them this video.

You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice

Yes, trumps done some bad, but nobody's perfect, people make mistakes, people learn why do leftists kick off other tiny little things like grab her in the pussy. EVERYONE on this planet has told a sexist joke, sexual joke, racist joke in their lifetime.

Hell, I cracked my first racist joke when I was 7

'What do you call a bunch of pakis in a swimming pool?

Coco bangs'

I think in 20 years time this'll be one of trumps most famous speeches

Mehh

47 years ago...47 years...

A lot can change in that time opinion wise. I think Donald more than anything wants a Christian country, not nesiserilly white but I think he is woke up multiculturalism = white genicide

I also believe trump conquered America for the nazi party

Whenever I see normies calling trump racist I show them this video.

You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice

Yes, trumps done some bad, but nobody's perfect, people make mistakes, people learn why do leftists kick off other tiny little things like grab her in the pussy. EVERYONE on this planet has told a sexist joke, sexual joke, racist joke in their lifetime.

Hell, I cracked my first racist joke when I was 7

'What do you call a bunch of pakis in a swimming pool?

Coco bangs'

I think in 20 years time this'll be one of trumps most famous speeches

Thank you and god bless you all, may god guide you through the dark times with truth and light, please forgive all of us for our lifetime of sins

Amen

It's literally nothing.
If (((they))) had to make up fake sexual assaults during the campaign it's because they have nothing.

wouldnt care if his apartment actually did discriminate. Discrimination is how one moves ahead and improves their lot in life. People who are against the practice of discrimination are fucking stupid.

>multiculturalism = white genicide
this meme again

Yawn. And?

No one gives a fuck about anything that doesn't involve Trumps presidency... He could grab mother Theresa by the pussy for all we care... He did it before he was president, making it a moot issue. Try harder shill bots.

It's not a meme, leaf.

Take off the goggles and step outside leaf. Your country is gunning hard for Sweden 2.0

>literally joe pesci in The Super

Comey still at FBI....

Who is behind the control of the intelligence agencies? Is it the kikes? Or some other actors?

When is Trump going to purge the CIA and the FBI?

>Josh Gerstein is a senior reporter for POLITICO
>gerstein

Lol, is this the best dirt they can find on him? Wow, his employees denied nogs to apartments in the 70s, what a scandal.

Trump is the reason new york isnt a shithole full of crack addicts today.

kill yourself shill

also sage all shill threads

Are you dumb

Compare birth rates between races in western countries, and within 100 years they will all be

This will sink his campaign for sure!

Reading about Trump University is way more entertaining. He could have faced RICO charges had he not settled.

Holy fuck Trump is going down now!!!! I took on the FBI and they're going to drip feed all the bad shit about him until he's impeached on grounds of being intolerably disgusting.

But new york IS a shithole full of crack addicts.

politico is literal trash you CTR faggot

Breaking News, man doesn't rent out apartments to people he doesn't think can afford them.
Go die in a fire, you faggots.

>don't have kids
>it's everyone else's fault

> being this retarded

It's really safe now. Apart from the homeless whom are buskers. Most of the city is very gentrified. Trump family was the originators of that.

>don't let dark skins enter white countries
>oh vey shoah!

>nesiserilly
Jesus Christ, European education in motion

We don't have kids because we must work, pay bills, taxes, holidays to exotic locations as we don't have family living abroad.

Unlike say Turks in Germany, where 80% are on state handouts, and have loads of kids, because we must pay for said kids.

Now fuck of you pussy, before I chin your nan and fuck your girl with my 7x5.5

You won't find anything related to race discrimination in this...

wtf trump said racist shit??!?

I want to change my vote now

Lol you guys are too obvious
>Inb4 "I'm really not a shill goys"

Louie Kritski: You want your electricity fixed? Move. Check into the fucking Plaza, just gimmie the rent Lady!
Eleanor: Look at my boy. How's he supposed to do his schoolwork at night? By candle light?
Louie Kritski: Lincoln did. Hey maybe he'll grown up to be president, what the fuck do I know? Just gimmie the rent!

Ladies and gentlement
most obv CTR post of the month

>Really good in business, rich and solid economically.

>Avoided minorities.

Really banned my lemons right there

>Politico

XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Black people wouldn't rent to black people.

wait a minute, wasn't this the thing where trump denied rent to a poor guy because it looked like he couldn't possibly pay, and then he sued becausse "ayo we wuz black n shiet"

>politico
>really...

>not being a shill

>politico

kek

lol someone's a triggered little snowflake!

>still this triggered over losing the election

Makes business sense. No one wants to live next to niggers, so renting to niggers drives down your property values.

Anyway, if calling him a *current* racist five billion times didn't work, why would calling him a racist 40 years ago work?

Sad!

I wouldn't rent to blacks TODAY.

its not about the content, if you had already looked into it you would know that they found no discrimination.

its about the sketchy headline they can blast out, and we all know libtards don't read news articles, just headlines.

>Trump asks advice from a Jewish mogul
>Jew is largely racist and tells him NOT to rent to blacks because they don't pay their dues
>Trump rents to blacks anyways
>Trump is racist
Okay.

Politico is literally indirectly owned by Chelsea Clinton

Stop posting fake news.

It's white suicide. If some Jew triggers you and you kill yourself is that genocide?

Oh wow. Today I learned...

We aren't shills we swear. STOP CALLING US OUT ON SHILLING REEEEEEEE

>implying proof Donald Trump is racist wouldn't get our dicks hard

You were right the first time.

Brief summary:

So it was allegations that had very little to do with Trump.
FBI looked into it.
Got a mixed bag of answers that far align with Trump execs.
A few, illegible and inconclusive complaints that're just hearsay.
Group sues the leasing agency, Trump and Trump's Dad.
Trump countersues for government defamation.
Settle out of court, specifically not admitting guilt, but ensure to place in procedures that will not allow racial discrimination.
Trump talks about it in his book; "we didn't want poor people who couldn't pay for the apartments; white or black".

IF anything, the FBI are helping Trump because this shuts that talking point down.

really makes me think

There is nothing wrong with being racist.

I'm a landlord and I don't rent to niggers either. Every time I did it they completely destroyed the property.

IANAL but I'm pretty sure psychologically manipulating someone into killing themselves is still a crime.

(((you))) a fag (((m8)))?

Shouldn't have trusted those kikes he had running it.

This is a 400 page document.

Is Politico trying to say stuff and act like they know because they know that no one would even care to read all those fucking pages?

You deserve all you're going to get by continuing to bury your head in the sand.

No, but if the existence of a particular race of humans triggers you and you infiltrate their governments, schools, media and businesses and use your power over them to flood their lands with foreigners, ignore crimes committed against them, teach them that their entire existence is meaningless and detrimental to others and encourage them to mix away while knowing damn well that the birthrates are already uneven, is that genocide?

They are supposed to pursue criminals

They are doing Kek's work

Interesting but in all serious we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

Facts don't matter to the left. They operate entirely on emotions, and we will always be guilty of thoughtcrime in their minds, no matter what evidence is presented to them.

It's natural selection

We have ONE day to spread this around Sup Forums, twitter, and all other outlets where the right people converse. We are entering a critical point in this meme and info war. Save this image, do not reply to shills, and post this in any non-shill thread over the next 24 hours.

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

Nuclear codes? You want nuclear codes try reverse engineering the entire bitcoin blockchain. First block has encrypted nuclear codes in it.

Have fun!

i think FBI were /ourguys/ what the fuck happened?

Literally no one cares. I wouldn't rent out my apartments to illegals, Welfies, or niggers. Would you?

Your milk comes in bags therefor your argument is invalid.

But, so do your illegals...

"Many of the accounts of discrimination appear to have originated with the National Urban League, which relayed the information to the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Some of those complaints are barely legible, and many of the records are heavily redacted."

notice how the poor is a single mother nigger with more kids than she could afford. scum like that deserves the gas chamber

I laugh so hard at that you don't even know!

somebody is seriously angered

Is trump racist ties also include putin? Did they become friends? Is russian hacking help trump evade the fbi?

I argue this is one instant it was good he trusted them, because you can't bringing RICO charges on the a civil suit after the criminal one was dismissed. So, for all their jewry, they ensured he faced no criminal charges.

That is the exact reason trump doesn't want to release his taxes, not one person would read them

These reports only prove that a small portion of the people in lower management working for Trump were racist, not that Trump himself was racist. And the fact that it was only some of them and not all of them proves that it clearly was not a policy coming from the top -in other words it actually proves Trump is innocent.

But of course people are mostly fucking retards who don't know how to piece data together so this report will overall hurt him.

Yes trump russian ties conclude the russian hackers helped him win the election

YOU'RE MAD YOU LOST

This is being slid hard. Have a free bump

The ol' double shill reverso

OP... I am really sorry that we have so many degenerate faggots in this thread that have a hard time embracing reality

>112823579
>Shill