WHAAAAA MY CABINET WAS ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND GOT CAUGHT

>WHAAAAA MY CABINET WAS ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND GOT CAUGHT
>WHAAAAA "ILLEGAL" LEAKS
>WHAAA THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY PROBLEMS IF OUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES WEREN'T BEING REVEALED
>WHAAA NOT FAIR

Sup Forums will defend this assmad retard. ubelievable

Other urls found in this thread:

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/obama-gave-nsa-new-powers-in-final-days-as-president-that-may-have-been-used-to-sabotage-trump
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
mobile.twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/832013102413660160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>illegal

A

>illegal

The NYT article said itself there was no evidence

The FBI cleared Flynn's phonecalls last month

Day of the rake when

>illegal

I love how Trump loved leaks when they were exposing Hillary but now leaks are illegal because they hurt him

if it was "fake news" and lies, then why instead of resigning they didn't prove they were fake?

oh that's right, they aren't fake, the leaks are real, and the Retard in Chief is on Russia's payroll

but maga amirite

Not every trump supporter is an edgelord but every edgelord is a trump supporter

Isn't it ironic that when things leak about Trump with no evidence from inside the IC the MSM and democrats jump over it and label them heroes, but when a someone leaks Hillary emails revealing admitted corruption within the DNC they call it illegitimate and an attack on America?

>butt mad libtard president gives more power to run away intelligence groups

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/obama-gave-nsa-new-powers-in-final-days-as-president-that-may-have-been-used-to-sabotage-trump

>illegal
Name one thing

Wheres a rakist when you need one?

You have no idea what the Logan Act is, when it was created, who has been prosecuted or convicted for it, or if Flynn did anything illegal.

He didn't. This was an erroneous political assassination.

He wasn't fired for taking to the Russians about sanctions before he was sworn in. He was fired because he made Pence look like an idiot on the Sunday shows, and he also lied to Trump. Trust lost. You're fired. I hope you die at the hands of a read blood red Republican redneck soon, cuckboi.

>illegal
>a fucking leaf

except a large part of Dems know and admit that there was a big fuckery at the DNC

meanwhile, Sup Forumstards will claim FAKE NEWS if whatever is being said isn't 100% pro trump bs

pathetic really

>redflag news

I'm with him on it. These morons need to think about the bigger picture here.

Hillary leaks were from third party criminals
Flynn leaks were from federal law enforcement officials

Trump is charged with ensuring the federal government follows the law
not criminals

try harder shareblue

Yup, illegal. Logan Act.

>if it was "fake news" and lies, then why instead of resigning they didn't prove they were fake?

because it doesn't matter, he lied to pence and put the entire administration under unnecessary scrutiny. plus he and mattis have a history of not really getting along with eachother.

but i guess you must know better than the fucking fbi, right?

you do realize I'm quoting your own Retard in Chief right?

>Literally nothing illegal yet shills desperately claim there was.

lel that's why DWS stepped down and Hillary immediately hired her into her campaign

thats why they continue to praise Donna Brazile as doing a good job

All i ever seen posted by leafs is retarded as all hell. Please dont procreate.

>I love how Trump loved leaks when they were exposing Hillary but now leaks are illegal because they hurt him

He's a hypocrite. Unfortunately for him Hillary's leaks didn't lead to anything, his leaks will result in watergate-esque charges that'll bring down his administration in its infancy.

>redflagnews
also, WHAAAAAAA

>ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Shareblu youre worse than ctr
I repeat
>illegal
Name it, what illegal activity?

>the prez is most likely in cahoots with the Ruskies
>"b-but muh bigger picture"

if Obama had 1% of the scandals that Drumpf has had so far he would've been impeached and sent to Guantanamo Bay 2 weeks ago

No one in his cabinet is leaking stuff. It is someone else leftover from the Obama administration. Leaking stuff is illegal yes. His administration is doing nothing illegal however.

MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION EVER!!!

Shouldn't he have been condemning the third party illegal leakers who exposed Hillary instead of celebrating what they did?
I thought he was a law and order president?

>it's okay when Hillary does it!

We say FAKE NEWS until there is irrefutable evidence. Care to share some?

Leaks about actual treason by Clinton vs leaks that ARE treason.

God share blue is retarded.

what's a logan act?

lmao

If Democrats didn't control Congress when Operation Fast and Furious happened then Obama would have been impeached. Also you need to post real proof that Trump has been with the Russians.

what does that has to do with the fact that Dems are aware and admit there was fuckery in the DNC?

>fuckery happens
>person who did the fucking got hired by the one who oredered the fuckery
>"SEE? THAT MEANS DEMS ARE OK WITH IT"

fucking drumpftards

>>WHAAAAA MY PARTY COMMITTEE WAS ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND GOT CAUGHT
>WHAAAA IT'S ILLEGAL TO READ MY LEAKED EMAILS
WHAAAAAAA WE WOULD HAVE WON THE ELECTION IF OUR (AND OUR CANDIDATE'S) ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES WEREN'T BEING REVEALED

>get elected because of Wikileaks
>rail against people leaking your shit and call them un-American

>it's ok if Russia leaks things
>it's not ok if Americans leak things

>Flynn is so goddamn retarded he didn't consider the Russ was being tapped

No fucking wonder this idiot has been thrown out of two presidencies.

The real question is who ordered Flynn to make those six calls to the Russ. Absolutely guaranteed he didn't just up and decide to do it himself.

He did know they were being tapped, though

I don't know a single person that voted for him because of wikileaks. Everyone I know voted for him to keep Hillary out of the whitehouse(Mostly liberals) or to stop illegal immigration.

>The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799 ) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Not an argument

just sage and hide these fucking retards

FBI confirmed no illegal activity from Flynn.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

Flynn didn't break any laws including the Logan Act. Nice try though.

>having a dispute
lrn2read you stupid fucking retard

What leaks? There's absolutely nothing so far that would implicate wrong-doing, Flynn just fucked up by not being honest with Pence, his calls were tapped and cleared by FBI already, there's literally no evidence in any leaks about anything, it's garbage, sorry to disappoint.

What illegal activities?

It's time for proof, no more allegations.

Also saged

Give it a rest. This is a board filled with alt-right retards. They'll never listen to reason.

Just know that most of us in the US are ashamed of our current president and we're sorry for anything he might do to fuck things over for you guys in Canada.

FUCKING

Shareblue just uses words without any proof. This is why they are extremely ineffective here.

Is he a shill, or does he do it for free?

What if this is a false flag to abolish the NSA and CIA?

wtf I love treason now.

Thanks for activating my macadamias leafbro.

Federal information given out by federal agents is not the same as a federal agent engaging with classified information dealt with third parties which is then dealtwith

YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD

>illegal
what did he do, or anyone do, that was illegal? Flynn lied, but he didn't get arrested for it, and no charges were brought against him for it.

The US had imposed sanctions on Russia dumbass.

LEAF

There was nothing illegal.

Exterminating you vermin is going to be fun.

why do we have to prove a negative

>Trump whining about illegal leaks when he was publically asking Russia to illegally hack Clinton and release info on her

Fucking top tier kek

Sauce or neck yourself.

>but i guess you must know better than the fucking fbi, right?

but i guess you know better than the fucking cia & nsa, right ?

What is the deal with the over-abundance of Leaf postings on /pol of late?

I mean a larger-than-normal (but equally shitty, useless and retardedly nigger'd posts) by Cucknadian Snow Niggers?

I wish I could reach through the series of tubes that connect my computer to theirs, and I could strangle them and they die a slow death as they writhe on the floor covered in maple syrup all over their denim tuxedos.

Stay stereotypically vapid, shallow, pedantic and useless as fuck.

>leaks about my enemy cucking a commie jew are good and so crucify her
>leaks about my cockmaster being in bed with russians and slaving to israel are LETERALLY treason

fuck off JIDF

this is a smear campaign, theres nothing "illegal" they just want to undermine trump like always.

>“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Now you may see this as "allowed" because it's about Hillary and her deleted e-mails, but it's still asking a foreign nation who illegally hacked the government to leak documents. From a non-partisan point of view, that shit is fucked. How hard would you say TREASON if Trump's 2020 opponent was asking China to hack Trump's information and release it publicly for personal gain?

>illegal activities
what illegal activities?
no response inc.

Incoherent shouting? Namecalling? WTF, I am now nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we cannot let Ted Cruz get this guy.

Right, enjoy that fantasy. You can go back to fapping to hentai in your parents' basement for now tough guy.

>I don't know a single person

I dont know a single person who voted for trump. Guess it's all pooftery that trump was elected.

Why are alt-rihgtards so fucking dumb ?

FBI also confirmed no crime whatsoever from Hillary. So what ?

BTW CIA did confirm that russians were in correspondence with trump/campaign.

your stolen walmart mobiscooter brigade aint gonna do much cleetus

why does trump tweet so early in the morning

>oh look, it's Canada not seeing the whole thing as usual.
The only reason Flynn resigned was over Trust issues after having lied to Pence and, therefore, the president, over what was said to the Russian Ambassador.
>the FBI investigated, found nothing illegal on the part of anyone, not even Flynn.
>Trump ordered a whitehouse comittee review of the situation to find any technical legalities and the committee found nothing illegal had took place.

As it's been said by numerous people; it all came down to a trust issue because Flynn fucked up by lying. If he'd told the truth instead of trying to be clever then we'd probably find you slide threading about something else.

mobile.twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/832013102413660160

STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS AND HELP SPREAD THIS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WE HAVE ONE DAY TO PREPARE

Flynn was a democrat, who was with the Obama administration when he engaged in said activites

WHat email server is this from?