Black History Month at School!

saw this at school. Are the kikes behind this?

Thoughts /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

civicsengaged.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tear it down or you're a coward.

They would suspend me

Don't get caught. Go at night.

Don't touch that flag.

They added cameras too ever since the niggers were doing there stupid shit

Wear a mask and gloves if possible. Don't wear clothes you wear to school on a regular basis. If you have a BB gun, get behind a blind spot and you can shoot the cameras out.

Go at night with some spray paint that's easy to contrast with the fist spray a giant ass swatstika and run.

Serious question, what do they fill a whole month with?

What black discoveries, inventions, achievements, monuments, contributions are there?

MLK fighting for gibs?

Peanut butter?

The Super Soaker?

Serious question.

Half of it is about abolitionism and slavery.

It's not real?

Yea pretty much all that. Talking about BLM and how voter registration against blacks is present. I live in California it's super PC/liberal here

It's a ruse designed to rustle the jimmies of virgins and homosexuals. Which of those might you be?

Just remember that posting about it here accomplishes nothing. Go take some non-violent action and destroy the propaganda of the enemy.

Neither. just a follower of kek in a sea of normies and blue pilled cucks

do you honestly believe you need finish high school to be successful?

I will be fucking crucified by the entire school

Lmaoooooo

Were never kings. Ever

I got into college so if they notify the college I got into Im fucked

Then dress up as a ninja and rip that flag down

But it was white people who abolished slavery? Whites were the first race to do it and got the rest of the world to follow suit?

(Plus a third of white people who came to the US did so under bondage. Less than 2% of whites owned slaves compared to 28% of blacks. Etc.)

Is the whole month just a guilt trip?

Do you honestly believe you need to go to college to be successful?

Go. At. Night.

Wear something to obscure your face. Wear clothes you don't normally wear at school, or shoot out the cameras with a BB gun.

If young Americans can't take this fight to the real world and do something as simple and harmless as counter-propaganda efforts I don't know what we're going to do.

There is no reward without risk and if you truly care about something higher than yourself, you put yourself on the line and trust in your own ability to carry you through.

it would be more accurately called "white guilt month"

African-American History:
>we was kangs n shit (100,000+ BCE to ~1,700 CE)
>whitey came n stole our shit
>whitey stole us
>we was oppressed
>we fought the power
>now we kangs bruh

>homosexual virgin detected

Yea pretty much

Stop being a fucking slave. You DO NOT NEED to follow the rest of the retarded cattle in America to be successful. Start a fucking business selling shit to the retards who were taught you need to go to college to be successful (who literally never are)

>Is the whole month just a guilt trip?
Basically, Britbong.

Black men are the best leaders on the planet.

This. OP can invest all his Bitcoins in sesame seed futures and move to a nice beach home in Costa Rica after his step dad tells him where he hid his Pokemon card collection.

Not when you dont feel guilty... No one alive today was ever a slave and no one ive today ever owned slaves

yeah dude haha its just that easy just sell shit and make money lol

you will get attacked... but you will be on the media and will sue for lots of money. Have a friend record it and WE the pol community will make you a hero. do it.

They (((teach you))) about BLM in school? Can you please elaborate - what do they say, do they talk about BLM in a positive light or is it just a neutral view of current events? Do you have to pay to go to school there? How (((diverse))) is your school?

This is fascinating to me.

At my school (10 years ago) we went to chapel every Friday and there were only two black kids in our whole year.

But they still want you to feel guilty for something we did not do and is in the past.

It literally is. People literally throw their money away

Fine

Thats when you proudly tell them you dont give a fuck and then physically threaten them with violence

no one wants to say it in public but black panthers/BLM 2.0 are just codeword for black nazis

This guy is an idiot/shill.

OP, you can do it and not get caught if you have some basic common sense. Don't grand stand, don't stick around. Just go in at night with your face obscured and dark clothing that you don't normally wear. Tear it down, leave it on the ground and go.

>Fine
Faggot OP Confirmed

Can you cunts just have a race war already?

I'm bored. There's nothing good on YoutTube.

No one has to say it. Everyone knows.

>everyone of one ethnicity was royalty

No wonder nothing got done in africa.

That's when I proudly don't give a fuck and what I haven't told any of my liberal "friends" is that I'm viewing this as my month not black (niggers) month

Spray paint a white dick in the fist.

why it looks like the hand has a knife?

That's a black panther race hate fist isn't it ?

Yea i I think it is

Thank god for that, fight the power !

anons i will probably do it just need to plan when.

This is the state of modern High School teachers. Found this while looking for liberal blogs and ended up getting a whole registry of overtly liberal teachers.
civicsengaged.blogspot.com/

Let's do/pol/ up black history month. Let's talk about how "nonviolent" communist MLK had "violents" and riot makers follow him around, even on his payroll, so he could say something like

>"if white man doesn't give the nonviolents what they want, some of my followers will turn to violence out of losing patience, which I'm against, but we'll get gibs violently or nonviolently. If a riot doesn't get gibs something much worse than a riot will happen. So take the nonviolent approach."

Riots followed MLK the man of peace like rape follows religion of peace. He had people worse than BLM follow him around, some even on his payroll.

>at night
>dress up in all black
>bring knife

Just tell us what school this is, im sure some anons here will take care of it for you

Cerritos High School

So what?

Bring Uncle Tony Red Pill

Daily reminder that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist who ordered the violent deaths of more people than Charles Manson was ever responsible for.

I ripped down a gay pride flag off a 20ft flag pole in my HS days.

Don't hesitate, just do it

>Asian/Pacific Islander
>69.4%

what??

There has been a flux of "colorful people" from other cities

>Are the kikes behind this?

probably, heavy amounts of evidence the FBI created then infiltrated and mind warped the panthers, any of the leaders who figured it out got shot in the back of the head while they were sleeping

As a kike, I can confirm I did not do this
but I cannot speak for all kikes

>As a kike, I can confirm I did not do this
Shut up, kike. We know you're behind this.

Whats wrong with black history month?

Damn. I’m an alumni from that high school. When I went there I was the only white guy there. It was basically all chinks. From what I hear it’s a bit more “diverse” now.

Everything is wrong with nigger

Found the cuck.

What year?

Sounds like times have changed. When I was there, there were some based chinks. Some even told me how they were impressed with the Nazis, as if I was responsible for their actions. This was only a few years ago. If you tore it down my year, the administration would be mad but the students probably wouldn’t give a fuck. PC culture has changed so much. Don’t worry though, college gets way better even in cuckifornia. As long as you aren’t in a liberal arts major, you won’t be bothered by the pc/liberal bs.

-13 so not too lang ago

>These are a couple of the shitty murals made by students at San Francisco State.
>the original black one had dollar signs interlaced with stars of David dripping blood
>Kike students made them redo it.
>reminder nigs are something like 6 times more likely to be anti-Semitic than whites.