Itt we post walls that work

I'll start with the Peace Wall of Northern Ireland that separate Protestant and Catholic neighborhoods, reducing the threat of violence immensely.

Bump

Peace walls didn't really work and they're mostly gone now

Fun fact: The walls around the Gaza border in Israel are designed in mind to prevent VBIED bombings from Palestinian terrorists.

>The barrier has been effective in preventing terrorists and suicide bombers from entering Israel from Gaza. Since 1996, virtually all suicide bombers trying to leave Gaza have detonated their charges at the barrier's crossing points and were stopped while trying to cross the barrier elsewhere.

Melilla wall, one of the Spanish enclaves in Morocco

This fence looks eerily like the one that had tons of people climb over, you know the webm.

About that..

World War N

I think it is probably the same one you've seen in those videos, it is either Melilla or Ceuta, both enclaves are protected by a wired fence, illegals camp nearby and then storm the fence in packs.

>The EU forced Spain to remove the barbwire ontop for fear of hurting illegal immigrants

Wake me up.

kek

Bump

Can you tell me where that is, so i can never go there

Tfw there is not a single anti-eu nationalistic party in your country.

Is that in China? Looks more like a dike

this has to be china

蘇 迪 勒 淡水 河

>only paraplegics allowed

It keeps hobbits out of mordor

Kinda didn't work

Shoot them you faggots!

Never, ever saw a wall that didn't work

Roman wall in Spain

Walls are garbage
Soviet Union had the largest land border ever to exist and look how many people got in or out
You only need good surveillance

Is that really how it works though?

Those are citizens of our country now.

This is Australia's most effective wall.

It's got oceanic moats, whaddya need walls for?

>ywn climb a hill and get free shit from the greatest country in the world while commiting crimes against it's people but if they arrest you it's racist

why live

>this works on abos

A wall that works?
>When a girl says no

Every time ;[

To keep the rabbits out, mate. (This fence runs vertically along the continent over near Western Australia. Its aim is to keep the rabbits from getting into Western Australia.)

Great fucking deal ay?

Hadrian's Wall.

If leftists got to decide, that wall would have been taken down because they think the world is some fucking cartoon. People get violent and the side they don't agree with gets all the blame.

its dark now but my back yard has a fence which has been pretty effective at preventing foxes get in

>99% of them are able bodied young men

Hmmmmm.

It's 1am, what are you doing awake?

>UGH, DON'T THOSE RACISTS IN HUNGARY KNOW YOU CAN JUST CLIMB UNDER A FENCE!!!!