Drumpf is totally done this time

Drumpf is totally done this time.

Lets meme this faggot dead.

No proof of intent, no crime.

Don't worry he's already 79. Trump will be his last president it's kek's gift to us.

Didn't he get ran over by his car or was that Scotty?

>No proof of intent, no crime.

That was CTR's logic. Let's not be hypocrites.

>tweets on non-secure phone

What the fuck does this have to do with anything, tweets are public anyway

Oh I forgot Takei is a retarded faggot

> he tweets on an insecure phone
> twitter is a public platform

Loving every laugh.

So you're saying someone might intercept those tweets?

Based George

Everyone should respond to every one of his tweets with this.

takei is so fucking annoying and useless i hope aids get to him

fuck 79! he has jap genes he might be shitposting on twitter well into his 90s

Heh just like us.
/ourguy/ for sure

#124 on the "List Of Things George Takei Has Stuck In His Butt" Pic related

>had a smallish role in a famous TV show 50 years ago

Why are we listening to this guy again? Even by celebrity standards he's irrelevant.

I completely forgot about this guy. The fuck is he doing sticking his nose in politics?
So many brainless puppet celebs jumping on Trump hate wagon to appeal to 'Muh feelz' libtards.

Why are so many actors cucks?

I fucking hate this Nip faggot

>posts random thoughts that literally the entire fucking world can see on a phone that isn't 100% hack proof
asians being smart really was a stereotype after all

That was the new Chekov from the reboots.

>her emails my ass

30,000 emails wouldn't be the biggest number of things he's attempted to put up his ass.

Good thing being a faggot cuts 20 years off your life expectancy.

Ohhh, Myyyyy! Fabulous!

>tweets on non-secure phone
what even?
>passes classified documents before resort guests
why would he bring classified documents to a meeting with jap pm?
>his staff on private servers
???

Well if the gay Asian from Star Trek doesn't like him I may have to reconsider my opinion. How did we let him get the nuclear codes?

Snarky one-liners is what liberals consider political discourse.

What in the blazing, firey pits of Satan's anus is going on here!?

It's exactly what it looks like my Muslim friend.

George Takei will not see the end of the year.

How much you guys wanna bet Takei is in with pedophilia?

Degeneracy... Nothing less than it. And that isn't the last time he'll do it, either. The man is a cockstroking fiend, and the people that get lasso'd into doing it can't say shit because 'muh asian, muh bigotry'

this is what happens when you give homosexuals any power

40 to 1.

Yeah, half of America went after Hillary Clinton because she had e-mails leaked. How irresponsible! Had nothing to do with the contents of the e-mails and implications of corruption and collusion at all.

It was Chekov, but the new one, not Walter Koenig.

I love Star Trek so much. My mom sent me to a public school in an inner city and I got my shit wrecked by gangs of niggers pretty much every day. I would come home and watch the Original Series on VHS over and over and over. I thought in the future I wouldn't get harassed for being white and my only friends were Kirk, Spock and McCoy. Yes, I realize how faggy that is.

That being said, I don't give a fuck about Takei because I can separate liberal actors from something really important to me. I mean, I am such a Trekkie my entertainment room is set up like the 1701-A bridge. I'm such a Trekkie I own multiple costumes and have been going to conventions since I was 11 years old. I'm such a Trekkie I speak Vulcan and even I don't give a hot flying FUCK about a chink faggot like Takei's opinion on anything.

I'd be scared to death if George Takei rubbed my cock and spoke to me with his Asian demon voice

Why would a faggot talk about having a secure ass?

>irrelevant faggot chink tweets

Wow, and I thought Takei was gay. You win user.

Why the hell doesn't Trump follow security protocols? Does he want the Russians to listen in or something?

I sure try, Leaf.
Sochya eh dif

>passing classified documents

I thought they were phone messages? Why is this elitist chink faggot doing this? Why is he bullshitting us?

A fucking leaf

>I love Star Trek so much.

I thought this was the beginning of that one Shrek pasta. Ending with getting fucked by Takei.

>Her emails my ass.

Where were you when you found out George Takei is an emailsexual?

AIDS is the ultimate meme.

>liberals still think it's about the e-mails themselves and not what was actually in them

God, when will a virus emerge than only kills liberals?

>Tweets aren't encrypted
It's like they're meant to be read or something

It's called AIDS.

What a fucking weirdo.

>That guy who thinks tweeting means he is using a non-secured phone

good idea!

Double digits.

>tweets on a non-secure phone
So? His tweets aren't confidential.

That's only like 40 in non-Japanese years.

Please let him either die or suffer complete paralysis

one day user

one day

Trump isn't tweeting classified information.

Takai is a slimeball who will say and do anything to discredit Trump. He's a fearmongerer who tried to link Trump to Japanese internment camps.

Just stick to selling autographs at Star Trek conventions, you washed up bitch.

>1 post by this id

It should be know that George Takei grabbed him without his consent. The left is so hypocritical

He will be run over by a bus, kek wills it

>this time.
Maybe next time faggot.

Not gonna lie, former Lieutenant Sulu supporter here, it was hilarious watching him crash and burn the Enterprise but in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on the self destruct codes.

"Ching Chong Large Penis Up Butthole In Internment Camp"

>ching chang chong nip nongong me rikey eat cat and dogu

>trump tweets on a non-secure phone

OMG NO SOMEONE MAY INTERCEPT THOSE TWEETS THAT LITERALLY ANYONE ON TWITTER CAN READ!!!!!

Does being a homosexual lower your IQ or what?

Did you know his family was in an internmen camp? Does everyone know that? can he go 3 tweets without mentioning it? or that he's gay?

after seeing the kind of person his family produced i can see why they were interned.

Wow Drumpf is finished. He actually posts Tweets available to the entire world using a non secure phone? WHAT A SECURITY RISK.

Stupid faggot Takei kys.

Breddu gut

The Trump cabinet is generally doing a poor job at benefiting the people in America.

>her emails my ass
eh?
takei such a size queen

George. The thought of your wallowed out ass makes me cringe. I'll donate to the Hillary 2020 if you'll just go away.

I do hope the Left runs Hillibeast in 2020. Please do.

We really put a stake through the Lefts heart. Now we must cut off the head and burn all of it with fire.

Always double tap a Ghoul. Ghoul is the best way to describe someone that would kill a baby in the womb. Ghoulish, man, Ghoulish.

he was supplied a devices when he entered office first off

second off hillary had like 20 blackberries that were outdated as fuck

It hasn't even been three months for fucks sakes. Obama spent half his time in office on the golf course. Your and idiot.

we're not, they set the precedent

Honestly I'd go for the latter. He deserves to shit himself and have no one clean it up for him 24/7.

Is that because they're incapable of holding two thoughts in their heads at the same time?

his staff is allowed to have private servers

the problem is hillary conducted her government business with her personal business email

that is illegal because if she is ever scrutinized they cant FOIA her and gain her emails like they could with trump

its so tiring being a software engineer and for the past 5 months im explaing to every single person who thinks they know about tech

He likes em nice and big.

The internment camps were a mistake.
They should extermination ones.

He seemed like a decent dude, sad to see him pass so young

[citation needed]

Anyway it wasn't so much Clinton's email server as it was the content of the emails.

Why the fuck are celebrity retards suddenly political commentators?

This fuckhead retard doesn't know shit about what he's talking about, goddamn what a moron.

Fuck people and fuck white trump.

AHHHHHH

8 years of his fucking constant bitching....

Why does anyone give attention to Mr..Zulu?
That's right
No one does but fucking idiots who think a shit D grade SciFi show from 70s is amazing
Have you seen Trekkie fanboys?

Stop posting this irrelevant loser.

Shit, can't have anyone getting ahold of our classified tweets

He will die 2020 after Trump starts his second term.

Cause of death = eternal ass pain

Lel
>need secure phone for tweets that will be sent out to the public...
>physically handed document to staff with someone else in the room
> statement about staff using private server but not stating what server was actually being used for

Holy shit goys! start the impeachment countdown... it's all over

Howard Stern show.

yep

B-But Beyonce is queen and slays u rayciss!!!!!!!!!

>Hillary proven to break the law
>Vs
>Pure speculation and non illegal actions by Trump

Is the left EVER going to actually be genuine about what the fucking crime Hillary committed is? It's not just the fact that she had a private server you stupid gook, it's the fact that she DELETED EMAILS despite being subpoenaed for them by the Supreme Court. Fuck off

Kek
Anyway why are any of you even paying attention to this fag, he hasn't been relevant to anything in years and everything he says is predictable garbage

>No one does but fucking idiots who think a shit D grade SciFi show from 70s is amazing
60s*

And don't blame trekkies for this idiot. He's popular because he's an intersectionalist wet dream and because of a retarded two-syllable catchphrase.

Sulu was the worst STTOS character.

Goddamn everyone needs to spam this at that hypocritical fag by the will of kek, how have I never seen this