unknowingly moved into an all-black neighborhood because the rent was cheap and the crime rate was low

> unknowingly moved into an all-black neighborhood because the rent was cheap and the crime rate was low
> all of my neighbors are black
> everyone at the store is black
> everyone at the bank is black
> everyone at the diner is black
> everyone at the dog park is black
> turns out most black people are really cool
> actually heading over to my neighbors down the hall in a bit for GTA and blunts

We tend to notice the loud, rude, stupid black people because, well, they stand out, and also because we want to validate our racist generalizations. Anyone else here like black people?

Yeah, plenty of black people are totally fine (see: sleepy doctor) but to say "most" are really cool is to ignore statistics.

NIGGER LOVER

> turns out most black people are really cool
> actually heading over to my neighbors down the hall in a bit for GTA and blunts
damn... so cool...

>GTA and blunts

t. mayor of zimbabwe

Play in a blues band with black dudes. Chill as fuck. They hate ghetto "culture" more than we do. Makes them all look bad.

Kek, wite boi gon learn today

LARPER

I buy weed from a black dude. He's a really cool guy. I don't have a problem with anyone as long as they don't act retarded.

ive lived in a black neighborhood before and it was alright except it had alot of drug users at night

t.talcum x

Wow i love blacks muslims and refugees now!

They all play streetfighter don't they

yooooooooo gta and blunts

where is that at im gonna have to crash that

fuck it if you rolling swishers we all dutch master in philly. deadass will mock you if you rolling fucking swishers

Duh

Yeah I moved into an 96% black neighborhood at one point, but my experience was different from yours. Bulgarians were so common in my apartment that I just kept all my valuable possessions in a bag and took it with me when I went to work

the fuck outta here

>dutch masters
>philly

fuck off cunt this is games territory.

>bulgarians

kek, meant burglaries

dude thats the golden rule you are breaking. dont buy or sell from or to a black guy its like you want to be jewed or robbed

Ffs he's whiter than I am

BEADY

garcia y vega games? hell yeah thats the substitute but its dutch life first and foremost.

recognize that.

This is bullshit

t. flag

and a little friendly tip: pineapple games 9/10 times will be the freshest cigar out of the selection in any gas station/wawa

scientifically proven b

All black and low crime? It's a parallel universe, right?

pretty sure that was pulled out of his ass

>gta and blunts

What a joke, have fun getting stabbed by these "based niggers," op.

wew lad
welcome to Atl!

>GTA and blunts

But user, you are the nigger.

They're cool. So are most people, like muslims, Jews, and asains. You all generalize them...

I guess white flight is just a meme

Well, my hood borders some shitty neighborhoods, so there are occasional thefts from unlocked cars and occasional burglaries. I live in multi-unit building and I think the sight and sound of my pit bull would probably deter any would-be burglars.

Low crime is relative. Perhaps he just moved there from ES, brazil.

But hey, OP. One post by this ID. Rep yo' hood.

Just watch out for the dog. Some dudes in shitty neighborhoods steal them to offload and fight in other areas.

>watch for lots of empty milk containers
>signs of a dog fight
>irony

>Bulgarians
>White

Pick one

Nah I don't like the way dutch masters burn. I like games (mango is the best) or backwoods. Swishers are entry-level high school shit.

Turns out OP is black too

sneaky bulgarians

Around bulgarians...

You've gained a foothold in the community. Now just wait for the other Whites to come in an gentr- diversify the neighborhood.

Who's paying you to shitpost?

>> actually heading over to my neighbors down the hall in a bit for GTA and blunts
>GTA and blunts

So a black man moved into a black neighborhood....

I need more redpilling on this. Usually use a bowl, but Im next to a place that sells everything from swishers up.

stop. if you dont smoke blunts you arent white.

>yfw nobody smokes phillies in Philly

>being this retarded

more concerned about his denim and wool choice

>60%
>white

Pick one

>GTA
I woulda believed you if you said 2K

slide on your syrupy road back to mapletown or where you leafs are shit out of.

>tfw everyone is black

>Timmies
>Good

Pick one

dutch masters burn slow, best for a G and up and is the go to if you have more than 2 heads on the same L.

games (garcia y vega) are cigarillos and are a tad easier to roll and burn a little faster, best for a g but no more than a g because of the burn time. games are good for taking it to the face or just passing it with one other.

blunts get you higher for longer but its harsher for the lungs. if you smoke cigarettes its pointless to smoke blunts and blunts are best when matching other people because its easier to pass an L than to hand over a glass piper or bong. plus you can eat a blunt if you need to, you can eat a pipe.

>everyone in america is 60% white

Ok mr xi

>moved into an all-black neighborhood because ... the crime rate was low

That's what I'm afraid of. Whenever I see a hipster couple in my black neighborhood I want to run them over with my car.

If this is even remotely true I want to know exactly where this is.

You don't have a problem telling us right?

>if you don't smoke blunts you aren't white.

What kind of mental gymnastics is this? You're a wigger you faggot, white people roll papers

jeans and a hoodie on a rainy day...

I stayed in a mostly black neighborhood and everyone had bars accost their windows.
I would hear gunshots just about every night. Fastfood places wouldn't even deliver there.
The few shops there were shitty gas stations or liquor stores with bullet proof glass.
I had to lock my car doors and called the cops more than once on car hoppers.
OP is a fucking idiot and probably LARPing.

Hope you have renters insurance.

>Anyone else here like black people?
Don't know, I've never met one, we don't have any here.

faggots roll papers. enjoy wasting your weed tho.

Southern niggers are ok as long as you show no fear.

>GTA and blunts

So you're a nigger too. Clever, OP. Clever.

This is a lot of places in the south. Atlanta, for one.

I lived in a pretty big complex in Southside Richmond that was MAJORITY jigg, most of them were cool, until some dude got shot around my building

>blunts
>not a waste of weed

Holy fuck you're retarded

Enjoy bronchitis.

You realize blunts are basically dried tobacco resin, right?

Thanks user because of you Rent and property values in the area are going to shoot up. Diversity hurts us all

as compared to rolling js?

please....

You asshole do realize there are entire whole societies of black people living largely peacefully, many cases integrated with white society. Yeah there are crime issues and cultural issues but there are places I could go that are all white that would be wayyy more dangerous than atl.

>cept for Vine city
>dont go to vine city

Are you in the south or north

Ball harder Goldstein

wow im no longer a blackphobe thanks dude

i was born with bronchitis im not afraid of that bullshit if i lived as a baby i'll live as a blunt smoker

> but there are places I could go that are all white that would be wayyy more dangerous than atl.

Name one.

>All these butthurt fatties

Papers aren't even as big as blunts
Unless you're rolling a Pinner blunt, you use way more weed in a blunt
Papers burn better and get you high using less weed

>I like being wasteful
>spic

Tell me something new Texas

American blacks can be simultaneously the fucking worst and the fucking best- just depends who and where.

you lived because you were medically treated for it you dumb degenerate hick

White enclaves in detroit.

Certain areas of boston- even the non-domincan mixed ones.

Not to mention areas over in white africa

And, as a non-liberal, portland and berkeley.

Southern blacks are pretty redpilled.

true.

but i medically treat it today...

>with blunts

The hood is very real. My city is in the top ten most dangerous in the US. Those places exist. I live in a nice neighborhood, but yeah, I have to drive through the shit part of town to get to work. I keep a Glock 26 holstered between my seat and center console.

>GTA
The actual crime or the videogame?

kek

>"damn guys, black people aren't criminals after all"
>"I met a few and they immediately offered me illegal drugs and a violence simulator"

>as a non-liberal, portland and berkeley.

yeah watch out you might get your privilege checked on those mean mean streets of portland

Where do you live? I literally don't believe you

If you like backwoods try Game Leaf and 1882. Also if you're in a medical pot state pick up a goodwood.

Our diets dont consist of rice and the neighbors 4th trimester abortion.

Rust belt

No one where i live will hit me for wearing a trump hat
>surrounded by blacks

wouldnt try that in Portland;

>but only cause i wanna bang the libtard girls

East side of the Cleveland metro area

>Papers aren't even as big as blunts
>Unless you're rolling a Pinner blunt, you use way more weed in a blunt
fucking retarded nigger faggot.

They all hate you behind your back and see fucking white women as pay back. When a group of blacks are together they can't go more than 10 minutes bringing up something racial. Go ahead time them

Ok, now I need you to show that these areas are all white (I'll except 90% and up, to make a point) and that their violent crime rates are higher than ATL.

I wait with bated breath. The fact that you listed "white Africa" as dangerous, and that you apparently think this is because of the whites living there, tells me that you're most likely a misinformed black.

>medically treating liver disease with alcohol