Hi / pol /, what are your thoughts on this part of the world?

Hi / pol /, what are your thoughts on this part of the world?

nuke it

Nuke the cities, open for white repopulation

Get rid of niggers and I will gladly move overthere.

could be worse t b h

i only like you, chile, and muh islands of course

burn this shit

why is Brazil so big and Chile is just a long skinny toothpick?

I have a friend from Paraguay. Great guy. I'm very interested in archeological sites there, mainly the ones in Peru. Interesting stuff. Also best football.

This.
Place is pretty comfy as is.

lol what

What do you mean?

Don't make bait threads you idiot.

This is a slide thread, ignore and move on. There are more important issues to bump than this trash thread.

Absolute shithole, except for you probably.

Countries I would be murdered in

we are fine, the problem is all the shitholes we have above us

Brazilian posters are the most faithless, self hating and insufferable people in this board and i do not assimilate with them

We must create a ULAS (South Latinoamerica Union) to fuck the rest of the world >:D

>There are more important issues
Kek

Like what?

It's America's Africa.

after nuking mexico we do the same and repopulate it with white people thus saving western civilization

fpbp

A shithole!

A brotherhood of friendly countries...and Chile

Underrated post leaf

I like it. I have lots of friends from Brazil and Paraguay here at my college (even tho it's the middle of nowhere in the US)

Oh and there's this guy from Chile, but he looks azn. Is that a thing? Oh and they're all supportive or just neutral on Trump, which is nice

>>Brazilian posters are the most faithless, self hating and insufferable people in this board
Um no sweetie.

dont be so hard on yourself, Paco

I might visit Columbia sometime cuz I could use some cheap booze and funtimes. altho I cant understand what the hell you people are saying

The Andes mountains

We are just fine.. maybe with need a little genocide here and there, but still... good enough

Sons of Spanish empire

Western civilization's last hope. We're too poor and too far from the mudslimes for them to ever come here.

In a few years we'll be the only white majority countries.

A giant cocaine factory

So much wasted potential.

Thoughts on pic related ?

When a populist, centralist, statist woman saves you from full blown communism, you know you're fucked

This...

>Isabel Martinez de Perón

>Perón

kill it with fire

fpbp

The drugs I like and fruit that I eat in the winter time comes from there.

I would live in Brazil just for the women. Maybe you guys carry a pencil dick.

kinda like the shape of your country

In case you haven't noticed, they have some cells in Brazil and Venezuela, and they will go West and South to continue beheading. Be ready.

I wonder if there are dinosaurs there

wtf? I love Argentina now. how will Texas recover?

Jurassic Park is located in Colombia, señor USAno

Argentina is whiter then USA tbqh.

That's because some of them are actually aware of how much Brazil sucks, so they get on the nerves of those like you who still live in la-la land.
Yes I have more Brazilian friends than you have Finnish ones kkkkkkkkk.

to draw this comment is the reason OP created the thread

maybe something happens to them similar to what happens to me:

im a white minority (real white, not mestizo) in a brown/mestizo majority country. my people work hard, obey the law, vote responsibly, pay taxes, and are still forever destined to live in a third world shit hole because the majority of the country are ignorant low IQ shitskins who vote irresponsibly and keep us stuck in an african style corrupt banana republic

so i hate this country. it is a demographic prison

feminine penis