Been feeling shit about the fate of the West recently, can anyone provide me some optimism for the future

Been feeling shit about the fate of the West recently, can anyone provide me some optimism for the future

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We will go the way of the old roman empire. The white, western world is experiencing violent death throws, and is about to fall.

>can anyone provide me some optimism for the future
No.

No, get varg pilled and head to the country for a simpler life and to cry in private at the fate of the world.

*fixed

It's dark

The truth redpill indeed.

It will be the fall of Rome all again, but in large scale

pls post more compass memes

>sxs shotgun for libertarian
ar15 probably is better suited in purple, maybe ar10. Ideally, though, purple would have an M60 or an AA12 or a Thompson.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
repeal the NFA by the way

>ar15
>OP is brit
Do Americans know other countries exist?

There will probably only be a steady decline for our lifetimes.

most will lose in the coming crises but a few will gain tremendously

>believe in virture culture and self actualization
>hate lazy libs and commies
>end up in the green every time

fuck this test

>other countries have guns
okay, that's an exaggeration. other cunts DO have guns. But until they realize how back-asswards retarded gun control is I will be inclined to just assume that gun related content is American by-standard. That goes just as well for you, kang aroo. Tell your governments to fuck right off

QUADS

I wish I could user. Trump and Brexit were victories that postponed the tide for if we're lucky a few decades, you will most likely see the collapse in your lifetime. Move to the country while you still can.

accidental compass is best compass

>christina hoff summers
>contempt for modern feminism, shows up on the rightwing-only PragerU
>"left wing authoritarian"

>kike vermin shapiro
>somehow further on both spectrums than the god emperor

>alex jones
>putting him anywhere on the right half of the spectrum when he is clearly a controlled opposition, jewish plant from the left

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

Sommers hates Trump and defended the ADL when the latter attacked gamergate.

Shapiro is legit more socially and economically conservative than Trump. That doesn't make him a good person or not a kike shill though.

Jones is just an idiot lolbertarian, not controlled opposition. He's pretty much where he belongs.

Honestly the only thing wrong here is Crowder should be at the very top and center.