archive.is/03Lhm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck democrats and fuck pedophiles

Pizzagate was nothing but a hashtag

Eyes Wide Open was the investigation

>somebody took their precious time to make this

Sup Forums on suicide watch

>Literally trying to give frog the blue pill
Wait could this pizzagate shit be legit? I thought we were just memeing lads.

pizzagate is real

but only if digits

Why is watamote is being co-opted by libtards

kek has spoken

This settles it

If singles nullified

If digits then pRAISE!

OP BTFO

1/4
Let's see you debunk this little series

2/4

/thread

3/4

4/4

Comet Pizza does have a basement. These useless low IQ normie fucks want to contradict anons on the Internet and defend the deep state's propaganda so badly that they're prepared to believe in the most easily debunked lies.

Alefantis talks about storing tomatoes in the basement here: archive.is/03Lhm

we must unite under the will of kek

Can't argue with that

Can you guys just fuckign stop responding we get it's wrong been like 100 threads holy fuck.

Whoa, geez, rich people collect art??!! You don't say!!

Wow, I didn't know people in Washington socialized on the job, geez!

Yeah, the mole is totally not a result of a bad image, and those photos suuuure look like old man Podesta!

So you're telling me he doesn't work 24/7? WTF I thought he was like a police officer or something!! And why won't UK police tell us?

The moment anyone says sweetheart or honey in that FUCKING passive aggressive way, is the moment that I want to FUCKING MASSACRE a whole kindie full of ANARCHO-COMMUNIST GENDER DYSPHORIC CHILDREN.

I bet you don't *sip tea* very much when you *suck David Brock's cock*

STOP USING TOMOKO FOR YOUR BAIT

TSUYU IS CUTE

CUTE!

Never seen someone reach this far

Psychotropic drugs are used to numb the broken minds of abused children, by offering me medication of that type I can only assume you are an accomplice @sethizon and terrified that your pederastic chenanigans will see the light of day.
You are also misrepresenting the accuser horribly.
Shadilay Mr Pedo.

Totally normal

oh nooooo, a baby holding a bunch of euros, that will DEFINITELY lock up podesta!!! yaaas!!!!

All coincidence

Nice damage control.

Wait, you're telling me that pedophile rings have never been exposed???!!

Also, why aren't those who were arrested say anything about Clinton? They're in jail, so they aren't going to be killed, right?

You're the one making mistake of believing this revolves only around Clinton or comet ping pong. No, this has to do with known connections such as Laura Silsby, dennis Hastert, Anthony Weiner, Sandusky, and Epstein. All known pedos who all seem to associate with eachother, dennis and tony podesta for 50 years. Keep making excuses for all of it. I'm sure that will change reality.

Wow, nice evidence. Are those some fresh Alternative Facts?

You aren't even trying. No, the connections between those people are concrete reality.

Explain this

I dont even believe in Pizzagate, and that was one of the shittiest things i've ever seen in my life.
Fuck whoever made this OP

OH NO A FUNNY PHOTO OF A GIRL TAPED AS A JOKE, PODESTA SURE IS GOING TO JAIL!!!

I hope the prosecution presents all those young and exotic Alternative Facts as evidence to #LockHimUp

have any of the people named in the leaks been asked to explain the strange quotes in these leaks?

reporters are too busy whining about kellyanne conway

Yeah, they have by Alternative News sites, in compliance with their use of Alternative Facts.

You gotta be pretty fucked in the head to defend that. Seek professional help, okay?

link?

Here shill, is this what you want?

>funny

You're exactly like the pic op posted.

Awwww, did retarded poopypants Trump-loving snowflakes get melted? I thought you hated safe spaces! I guess those young and exotic Alternative Facts weren't enough to protect you from reason and proof!!!!!!! Haw haw haw!!!!!!!

That is OP

>projecting this hard
You just got BTFO by logic and truth. Are you literally shaking right now?