DRUMPF!

DRUMPF!

DRUMPF!!!

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

COME OUT AND FACE ME YOU COOOWWAAARRDDD!!!!!!!!!!

your mother will die in her sleep. haha she died years ago. infact everybody died. lol

CTR did we finally break you :^)

Stop being globalists

WHERE IS TRUMP!!!

BRING HIM TO ME!!!!!!!!!

DRRUMMPPFF!!!!!

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!

LET'S END THIS NOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME TRUMP!!!

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!

Fuck.... I think we broke CTR

so im confused why have the shills all stopped. last night they were almost as bad as pussygate

DRRUUMMMPPPFFFF!!!!!!

YOU PIECE OF SHIIITTT!!!!

YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MEE!!!!!!!

>you'll have to get past ME first!

DRUMPF YOU DIRTY RAT!!

IT WAS HER TURN!!

I WILL SHOW YOU THE MEANING OF PAIN

HUUUUAAAAAWWWWGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUIIAAGGGGGHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

FUCK YOU GLUMPF!!!!!!

YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!

Loving Every Laugh m80s

fuck. YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!

FUCK DRUUUUUUUMMMMPFFF

I approve of your anal discomfort

where... is... DRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPFFFFFFFF!?!?!??!??!?!

Faggot

BLUMMMPPFFYYYY.... COME OUT TO PLLAAAYYYY

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF I-IT'S OVER FOR YOU COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING

BTFO globalist SHILL!

This user gets it. We all died in a cataclysmic event and it happened so fast we didn't notice. This is purgatory.

Atheists btfo

DRUMPPPFFF!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE

ONE

TWO

THREE

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!!!! HERE'S GOES NOTHING!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE, DRUMPFLET

Canada was a mistake

come at me timhortoniggers

Canada is a mess. A big fat mistake. Believe me folks. We're gonna bomb the shit out of them

Fuck you

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

awe brother

CHECKED

Amen brother

JUST