Shit guys do we have Podesta?

Shit guys do we have Podesta?

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=NkJ-KtUzbtE
cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/02/fbi_raids_strongsville-based_i.html
mediaite.com/online/cbs-anchor-who-defended-pizzagate-conspiracy-has-shut-down-website-social-media-accounts/
reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/4q5by2/each_day_i_grow_some_more/
yuki.la/x/17941762
lmgtfy.com/?q="john podesta" AND skippy
mobile.twitter.com/wienerherzog2/status/831939942091784192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes gon die

>All those likes and retweets
Slowly but surely

It's not him retards

Why would anyone believe that voice was his just because it sounds similar?

These threads were being deleted earlier. Even liveleak is deleting these videos.

That's enough for me to believe it.

How many kids does Podesta have?

Podesta get off Sup Forums and start building your court case

All pedos will burn in hell!!!

When you get every possible resource you have to say "it's fake, ignore it" without actually investigating it, that generally won't put the skeptics to rest.

This was a part of some creepy callou arg

IT'S TIME, PEOPLE. IT'S FUCKIN TIME

Reminder that Pizzagate is not real.

Reminder that this shit will go on and not stop.

Remider that Pizzagate is the new version of 9/11 conspiracies and is similarly a fan-fiction composed by internet autists.

Whatever happened to that reporter who actually did a story on it talking about how no one was even suggesting looking into it?

Acknowledge that the pedo rings at the fucking least are real. If not you're a shill.

Died

Lol kill urself

How does David Brock's anus taste?

He got killed.

We should figure out where he was looking.

Don't you mean Skippy?

Chop their dicks off!

Speaking as a Father, that made me genuinely made me want to fucking vomit.

That legitimately ruined my day

tfw literally every single creepy video that surfaces has something to do with Podesta, Clinton Foundation or pizza gate

go sit in the corner skippy

Yes Praise Kek! Jesus too

Hello, Reddit

I don't want to watch the video, I'm scared, please explain it.

ayy lmao

Liveleak is shit compared to the old days it got cucked a long time ago and allot of shills but the liveleak community still going strong even though the content is medicore.

Do you feel the noose tightening around your neck, shill?

Bump you fucking fags

This, Trump should retweet about that and this voice comparison to redpill and Troll the FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE AND CRASH THE WHOLE PLANE

Everyone believes in 9/11 conspiracies now you idiot. A very apt comparison but totally contrary to the point you were making. Also
>shill spacing
seriously did you guys not have a meeting about not using obvious formatting cues

>"John"
>"Skippy"
>"Voice"
>"Pwned"

Why would you lie and just tell me he got killed? Ben Swann, as far as I can see, is still alive.

Fuck off retard

Swann was MKULTRA reprogrammed & deleted his social media presence and personal homepage

Not arguing one way or the other but that wierd "each day I grow some more" video has been around for a long time, remember it being on flash once years back.
Not that that means anything but like its been floating for a long time kinda weird if there's a connection to be made only being made now

Wow that's so damning if I were cynical I would think fake news is distributing this to make us look like fools. This is the internet, though, so I'm sure it's perfectly legit.

SOON

guys pg8 is fa steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

You all know what button to press, you may pay your respects now.

Thing was, no one in the media really bothered talking about 9/11 conspiracies, as they knew covering it in any light would only promote the conspiracies.

they pointed out how it looks like inside of comet ping pong where the band plays. Like the show is going on, onthe other side of the glass or whatever

Sounds like Kanye West did too.

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=NkJ-KtUzbtE

I'll just leave this here ^

> arrests NH alderman and state rep
> raids his ... pizza shops :-O
> same day, FBI raids an international adoption agency cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/02/fbi_raids_strongsville-based_i.html

totally fake guys

> yesterday, FBI raided the NYC Friars Club... reason undisclosed

Shit, those are scary trips.

F

Mere coincidence GOY!
>people believe it was that other shit skin that did it.

before anyone says oh those are financial arrests or something similar, please google what Dennis Hastert was convicted of.

>̗I̢͙̻̜̼'̖̪͍̲͢M̢̮͙ ̫̦J̀U̠̰̼̝̗̗͢S̼T͙̪ ̮̩͞A͕̙͕ ͎͓̦̩͚̙̮͢KI̸̤̥̪̱̮D ̀W̴̮̫̪̤H̯̗̮̗̼Ó̦͚͇̱̝̻'̡̙͕͙̫̥͙̣S̵̖̮̘̖̣̝ͅ ̜̱̭̹̗͓F̖̮̲͕O̟͖U̫͡R̲̹̻͓̣̣̣͟,̺̰̖̘̫ ̮͙͎̜E̠͖͈̼̳̘A̸̝̮̰̘C̵̠̣̦̫H̡ ̹̝͖̬D͖̫̺͚͠À̤Y̵͈͕̲̻͇ ̙̫̲̠̖I ̲̯̻̙͇̼́ͅG̹͇̬͕̭Ŕ͈̤Ó͔͔̝̩̥ͅW ̵̙S̴̟͎̯O͉͔͖͖̭̥̺M̲̗̳̫̳̫E͖̭̺͈̻ ̶̘̪̮M̭̭͜O̖̗̮̮͕̫̣R͍̰͓̳̪͕̭Ḙ͉̝̺̩͡,̬ ̮͙̱̠Í̫ ̡̮L̞͎I̵͔̙͙̰̳̦͕KḚ̛̼̯̹̖͎̬ E̻̳̮͓̘X̨̗͇̙͉P̛͓͓̻̞͔͈L̖̙̮̣͖O̴͈͈̼͉̰̪R͓̯̗̤͎̣̮͘I̠̩͡Ņ͚̖̞̥G͎̳͡ ̫͍̻I̲̠̣̺͉͕'̣̟̯̯͙̥̕M̛̫̯͙̦̗ ̨̫C̭͈͕̘̹A̠͔͓̻̯̗I̴͚̼L͇̹L̛̝͇̱̭̗͓O̝̙̻͓͟U̖,̙͖͓̖̥̩
̫̦̫̟̖ͅ>̠̩̹S̯͉̺͓̼̱O̲̬ͅ ͡M̗̠͟ͅAŃ̬͙Y͕̭̟͇͜ ̻ͅT̴̮H̼̝̩I̺̻̭͎̣͖̭Ņ̹̫̘͈G̵̥͖̞S̘͙̼̯̺ T̸̪͉͎̲O̜̩͖̫͘ ̻͔̮̥ͅD̦͕͚̯͟O̥͎͈͍͞,̳ ͎̜̹̘͎̹E̘͓̘͎̬͟A̳͢C̢̺̥̺̮̼H̼͚̠ ̲Ḓ̯̰̹̝̠̭ÀY̠̮̯̙ ̢͔̭͕ͅI͈͖̩͓͈S̩̯̞ ̷̲͇S̭̱̙̀O͖͎M̥̝̠Ẹ̡̼̜̲T̢̯̪H̱̭͔̳̼I͢Ṇ̵̞̯̝̩̮͕G͝ ͇͍͚N̷͙̩̠̮͈̭E̩̥̝͡W̞̲̤,̥̝̜̻̩̼̖͜ ̟͙̦I̻̜'L̞̕L̡̻̻̺̙ ̙̞͙S̢̪͈̦̮̬Ḩ̮̬̦A̻̹̱͚̯̮ͅRE̳̲̯̦̩͘ ̞̟̟̦T̢͇̰H̗͟E̹͜M̫͈̕ ̝́W̯̫̟I͓̪̻̳T̴̼̣̪̘͕H̻͍̲͝ ̧̠̟̩Y̵͈̤̺̹O̻̜̥̜U̦̼ ̪̺̦͕̪I'̺̖̻M̠͓͖̺͝ ͙͕̭̯͢C͉̫A̳͈̙͔̼̥I͇̳̦͍̪L͚̯̦̯̥̪͎L͇̣̹̘̭͜O̲̟̟̜͚̮U.̠̫̝̱

>F

F

mediaite.com/online/cbs-anchor-who-defended-pizzagate-conspiracy-has-shut-down-website-social-media-accounts/
If you call being a pariah a "living". Wonder what they threatened him with.

Satan knows best.

F

pizzagate is a red pill in the sense that it exposes to you the bugs and exploits in your brain that can be used to make someone believe anything with limited evidence. confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Already some Wall Street guy an hero'd. I expect to see more.

Wtf

I asked a simple question and got 4 non-answers. Again: why is that him?

?

Do you just type out everything in greentext?

Is that a reddit thing?

What is it with pedophiles and pizza? There was also that guy who owned Pizza Ranch who was literally collecting semen samples from underage boys. The fuck is going on?

GUYS GUYS

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY HANDKERCHIEF?! IT HAD A VERY IMPORTANT PIZZA MAP ON IT

you got 3 real answers. the boy calls him john in the abuse video. the voice is uncannily similar. and the nickname skippy is used in another video, which also happens to be podesta's actual nickname.

The first one was an answer. The kid calls him "John" and "Skippy", both names Podesta goes by. Also sounds like him.

There is reason enough to investigate all of this, and yet no one has. Weird.

The other 3 were accusations.

The evidence is certainly incriminating when you consider things like the podesta's ties to alefantis and the weird "pizza on dominoes" emails.

KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when is skippy his name?

The videos are from a 2015-2016 youtube account. All of the videos were posted there before the account was deleted. The videos were also spammed across Sup Forums, particularly Sup Forums, immediately after each upload and the account had no views before the uploader shilled himself on Sup Forums.

Worldcorp is reuploading the same videos. None of the content is new.

We have actual plausible evidence on Podesta, why even talk about this far-fetched senseless "evidence"? It's the same as a whole McCann thing, it just makes the investigation look sensationalist.

reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/4q5by2/each_day_i_grow_some_more/
yuki.la/x/17941762

>believing in pizzagate un-ironically
this is why no one takes Sup Forums seriously
You guys need to grow up.

You're going to get banned for making this thread y'know?

F

F

>Not knowing about implying implications

Although to be fair he could actually be doing it correctly by coincidence

lmgtfy.com/?q="john podesta" AND skippy

Those are two sketches of the same suspect. Stop focusing on this infowars-tier garbage and focus on the actual evidence of human trafficking we already have.

dont look at that goyim. Stop!!!!!!

Great evidence you guys have here. Keep spending your time on this.

Yeah I agree Pedosta should be investigated but the audio is so blurry I cant say with any certainty that that's anything other than a voice that sounds similar to Pedostas

I'm a True DeKEKtive, but this is just a voice that sounds like his from a video where we cant tell anything except some kid or recording of a kid being yelled at.

Another (unconfirmed?) arrest.
Potentially big.
mobile.twitter.com/wienerherzog2/status/831939942091784192

F

Luke 12:2
>For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.

Let's hope we do

God fucking damnit...

You fucktards are just making some ARG "Vaporwave/Rapper" crew FAMOUS by spamming their video which they attached to pizzagate simply by posting a blurry video with unknown audio of some dude with a Boston accent (not shown) and a screaming kid, ...then saying

>IT's PODESTA IN THE BASEMENT OF COMET PING PONG BEATING KIDS FOR MOLOCH!!!!111

I fucking despise you useful idiots...

seriously

this

F

I can't help but wonder what that Asian Nazi girl would be tweeting about

Reminder you will hang.

t. Podesta

>It's the same as a whole McCann thing, it just makes the investigation look sensationalist.

I don't know about that, the pictures look exactly like the Podestas. Could be a coincidence. It could also be a coincidence that his emails prior to McCann's disappearance were all deleted.

goyim shut it down

have you seen the 3 videos uploaded yesterday? those changed my mind that it's probably not an ARG. ARGs don't normally feature micropenises

Has there actually been an increase in trafficking arrests lately or is it just a Badher-Meinhof type deal?

your money has been deposited into your account

He was called both john and skippy in separate videos. We can't say for sure whether it is him or not.

Yeah, I don't know about this video either. But that's why people think it could be him. sounds similar. Has same name+nickname.

I'm convinced there is a decent amount of truth in pizzgate.

>people had doubts pizzagate was real