Yoopers are the most powerful race on Earth

Yoopers are the most powerful race on Earth.

Wrong. It's tejanos.

Daily Reminder that Wisconsin is rightful Michigan clay

Yooperfag reporting in

What country is that? Looks like a mutated Russia

Fuck you snow niggers.

Sorry bud, The Book of Mormons states that the USA is God's Land, We are the most powerful.

Blow it out your ass, spic.

Yoopers are pathetic irrelevant pieces of shit.
>Ford will never come back
Cry more faggot.

if you don't live in an area where it snows at least 3 months a year you are not white

stop shitpoasting MTU! we know youre here

Why are there so many black people in the UP? Seems like a really weird place for them.

>Tfw northern LP

The Edmund Fitzgerald was shipping them back to Africa before the Jews sank it and all the black people rafted to shore and populated the UP.

There are way more black people in Southern Michigan (read as southern lower peninsula) than the UP you jap.

It's not delivery, it's Tejano's

Where?
feget

If anything it's Poos and Chinks everywhere for the universities

because finlandia wants a good basketball team

It's not delivery user

Massive section 8 housing relocation from Detroit to Houghton

>tfw have $200,000 of inherited property that my family has had since 1880s and I should probably sell it before the value crashes

Daily reminder that the UP is rightful wisconsin clay

Can confirm
Family in UP is all redpills
Family elsewhere is liberal scum

>tfw Madisonfag
>tfw look down on Yoopers
>tfw all you faggots are inbred rednecks
>tfw you all still cheer for the Packers

The Ronster

We're dead were all dead

The most powerful at getting drunk and sucking each others dicks in ice fishing houses.

Both are powerful people, we shouldn't fight, we should be friends.

Fuck the UP and everyone in it. Wisconsin can have the faggot infested shit hole you call a peninsula.

user......

Looks like Luce?

>tfw look down on Yoopers

Were you born in Madison?

Because I love the yoop, it's so free up there.

Also dat mackinac island fudge.

Pennsylvanians are the most powerful race in the universe.

This is an indisputable fact. The final redpill and the hardest for other states to swallow.

I really wish I lived up there.

t.Saginawfag

>Eastern UP
probably black indians

You mad? Go fantasize about sucking off Aaron Rodgers, faggot

UP is rightful Wisconsin clay.

9/11 is an inside job perpetrated by the Bush administration and the Israeli government in order to cause destabilization in the middle east.

Nope moved there from California. Work at the evil empire and actively ruining your Madison culture.

I actually really like northern WI and am shitting on Yoopers for the sake of bantz. Will venture to the UP at some point.

> two stroke

Yeah fuck u.p. swarms of biting flies, trillions of them, fuck that shit

Ayyyyy Madisonfag reporting in.

You the Ogradysbro?

kek

Epic? I move to Madison and start there in July.

Macomb county god race reporting in. Love driving my motorcycle on highyway 2 on my way to green bay.

What is a yooper?

Yoopers are the poorest race of Americans
Northern Wisconsin will take the UP one day

Nope, different Madison fag. Fight me at the High Noon Saloon or Schwoegler's one of these days

You made a terrible mistake. I've been here 4 years and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Dev, QA, IS, etc. everyone is unhappy.

upper peninsula

I'm coming in as TS... it's by far (as in 2x) more than the salary of any other job I'd get with my degree, so I'll put up with it.. any tips?

Also, I saw there's a monthly meetup to drink beer and talk politics... any Madison Sup Forumsacks go? Or is it just the rabid liberals that I hear about..

>Trying this hard to convince people you're relevant

Do the bare minimum to keep your customers happy and not get fired. Say no to internal projects. Don't look at it as a career as most people don't last more than 2 years.

Do all that right and then just focus on having fun. Lots of hot IS girls running around who like to party on weekends and fuck around.

Been to one at the High Noon, nothing but basic ass plug-n-play Madison liberal faggots
>muh Bernie
>muh public option
>muh hate Walker
I was ecstatic the night Trump won