The Leaf Question

As long as Australians are banned with them.

God I can't wait to get out of this shithole and back to the good ol' U S OF A

>Sup Forums has Canadians
>Sup Forums has Sonyggers
>Sup Forums has BONESfags

What do other boards have

>Sup Forums has BONESfags
Elaborate

Is this a leaf hate thread in disguise?

>average canadian man

>generalizations

you guys are just as bad as racists, judging people by their flags. i've had MANY people from all over the world thank me for my insighteful posting on Sup Forums

Don't worry guys, I got this

I'll prep the lifeboat.

Sup Forums has kpop
it was utter hell before mods began containing them to one general at a time

I just want it to end

But we are racists.....

Fuck off muhammed

fuck off leaf

I love leaf jokes. Being able to laugh at yourself or something you are associated with would make for a lot less conflict

wut?

>ITT: Burger asshurt

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Elaborate. What do you mean by Bonesfags? Bones is a great studio which has produced many renowned shows.

I can't handle all this attention, I'm going to cum

>cab story

too real. how many exits am i gonna miss with cabbies ranting about something

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

>exits

who the fuck takes a taxi in Calgary? you dumb, son?

Like what shows?

I don't watch much anime, but Ninja Scroll was cool as fuck.

this is pasta right.

Like Mob Psycho, Space Dandy, Fullmetal Alchemist, Darker than Black, and Wolf's Rain.

>niggers
>"lives" having any value
good one, kiwi.

Master race reporting in

Real talk tho, if Aussies and Leafs had a shitposting showdown who would win?

Cucks like you are the leafs they're talking about.

leafs on pol are worse than jews and poo in loos combined

Jew

What the actual fuck?

Just Dutch

Back to the cuckshed Sven

>most annoying leddit users are americans
>most leaf shills are actually american CTR with proxy

Oy vey...

My bad.

Youre the reason people hate canadians

> if a canadian gives.you advice, take it as a compliment
> see your country grow like ours

Okay Captain UpYourOwnAss , have a glass of shut the fuck up.

Or is this new pasta?

No worries brother.

>most leaf shills are actually american CTR with proxy

I'm really starting to wonder.

There is literally nothing wrong with the leaf race

Just wait, the day of the rake is coming

>Sup Forums has users

>is an Australian

>cuckshed
this is all a disgusting leaf can think of, a generic pol insult. Pathetic.

>Mike "Current Deterrent" Pence
>Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
>Mike "Reformer with a Transformer" Pence
>Mike "Wire for Hire" Pence

Everyone fucking hates Canadian posters

fuck yourself outside!!!
how about da

>exits
>Calgary
How does the word exit lead you to believe that he's in Calgary? There are exits everywhere

Success breeds jealousy

Yes this is true. Canadian posters are some of the most smart and hardest working posters on Sup Forums we are hated because we are pure and clean. Most other posters except for Australia are low energy trash that wish to be cucked by a Canadian.

>Complaining about "racism"
>Posting on Sup Forums

Pick one and only one you dirty leaf.
Day of the rake when?