Bannon themed reading list

macleans.ca/politics/washington/steve-bannons-dangerous-reading-list/

Steve Bannon is chief strategist to President Trump. In this thread we compile a Bannon themed reading list. I will start with some low hanging fruit:
The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
Antifragile by Nassim Taleb
The Art of War by Sun Zhu
The Fourth Turning by William Strauss and Neil Howe

Other urls found in this thread:

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=33kET2YPWls
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you and fuck Macleans.
Faggot.

i'll add with some high hanging apples

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Memetics Compendium 5 February 09.pdf

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

>Bannon is a flame-throwing polemicist, a believer in creative destruction, a Catholic traditionalist, an ethno-nationalist, a one-percenter who despises contemporary capitalism and a man who thinks the whole world is at a turning point reminiscent of 1914
I never realized how much I approve of Bannon's views, except I'm thinking we're more at 1917 already.

They make him sound like a badass

This looks like a datamining op, doesn't it?
Fuck. It's not.

I only linked Macleans because it's the type of fake news talking about this bullshit. I genuinely find him an interesting guy.

Is Bannon a conspiracy nut / Sup Forums tier

I believe Bannon mentioned that he's read Evola - even if he hasn't the mere fact that he knows the name is significant. Evola's metaphysical traditionalism and rejection of modernity is required reading for any upper class polack, anyway.

Melicious Moldbug and Nick land are a little esoteric, but both i think have been confirmed for Bannon's secret inside circle.

The Fourth Cycle is another book that Bannon has rested his world view on. It basically postulates that cultures move in four phases, and that we are currently in the phase of cataclysm and death, which will be followed by rebirth.

Holy shit what a based fucking man

Taleb is brilliant.

If you read him, you will see EXACTLY what this administration is thinking

care to explain it? just a little summary.

Redpill on Bannon please.

Fourth turning should be first on that list.
As well as "generations" by the same author.

Thus Spake Zarathustra by Nietzsche.

Also really looking forward to reading Revolt Against the Modern World by Evola. It is said to have inspired Bannon.

His thoughts on chaos/randomness is very calming in the current environment and actually makes it a necessity, whatever the outcome.

hmm, maybe start here: youtube.com/watch?v=33kET2YPWls

You can see his theory of anti-fragility can apply to attacking many of the problems we have today

I did read the 4th turning. It was interesting. Really detailed book.

A link who wants the epub version: mega:///#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg!dBZkxYAS

The Fourth Political Theory by Aleksandr Dugin

Do you know where can I find "Revolt Against the Modern World" in epub format?

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

>tfw reading Fourth Turning and Taleb right now

Thank you!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Bannon?

He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve

>

Curiosity in digital currency was actually intelligent.

I still have idiotic friends in Silicon Valley that laugh at me for my interest in BTC and crypto currencies in general

Is The Fourth Turning just an update of The Decline of the West?

Where the fuck can you get any dugin stuff w/o using a translator?

Mencius Moldbug
-Gentle Introduction to Unqualified Reservations
-Open letter to open minded progressives

All free online.

Add to that Dark Enlightenment by Nick Land.
Also online.

I got it off Amazon

Yes the "Kali" phase as the eastern asians once said. They have forgotten they're ancient teachings long ago though.

Leftist womt last. Its a symptom of a dying world. The cycle is almost over. Times up. The piper must pay.

>dangerous

lmao don't think this stuff goy! don't even dare!!

from what i've read on this place:
-conservative
-anti-semite
-think of himself as some sort of guy who was sent here to fulfill a task, which supposedly is advising trump on many matters
- he also believes that civilizations/countries go through stages, and that US is on the brink of experiencing one; however, for the his nation to take the first step forward the old system must be destroyed (or at least that what i've made out from other threads here and other places regarding his stand on the way US has done things). To some he's just a wacko while other think of him as a hero (perhaps not the one they had in mind, but a necessary one nonetheless).

No, it's a competing theory of cyclical history.

>Open letter to open minded progressives
I gave that up after the 819th volume, because I couldn't take another fucking Cal-Tech hamburger metaphor couched among language like
>wherefore
>thus
>whither
and other fag-speak, to say nothing of how frequently he confuses a metaphor for a "thought experiment", but the central question was interesting: why does reaction always fail?

I would be very grateful if you could tell me how he answered that, because I'm not reading anymore of his faggy tard-prose.

wasnt evola into things like the left hand path which advocated for the very degeneracy many on pol are trying to eradicate?

What things?

have you also read Strauss and Howe's precursor "Generations"? Slowly working my way through it, fascinating topic

I recommend The Book of Five Rings :)

I like radishmag more or curt doolittle

You're grossly misinformed. Bannon is rabidly pro-Israel.