I know how to destroy Islam. Tee-hee bros

Make it fucking degenerate. Load it up with SJWs. Load it up with Muh pussy muh property. Load it up with that practice of looking up to check for god above your yead i the rafters and then taking a swig of booze.

In short, make 100% Haram 100% Halal.
Call them the Progressive Muslims
We are the jews now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laura__azar
dailywire.com/news/5902/uk-soldier-became-first-transgender-gay-muslim-aaron-bandler
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/transgender-muslims-pakistan-islam-marriage-marry-declared-legal-clerics-a7109531.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wont work because islam was smart enough to have a safeguard for degeneracy, its called murder

too bad western civilization didn't do the same

Hijabis in the workforce!

You forget that there were similar penalties outlined in the Bible. (((Feminism))) put a quick end to all of that.

They'll just get thrown off of rooftops or stoned. The hisbah (OG thot patrol) won't have it.

So you are admitting that Islam is the last hope for traditionalism in the West and you're trying to subvert it like a fucking kike?

>You forget that there were similar penalties outlined in the Bible.
Quran is literal word of God not like the bible.
Besides most Christians don't follow OT.

Too bad we're now going to be putting Women as mandatory officers in every HIsbah patrol from now on. Don't be a bigot!

Sup Forums wants to corrupt this

Where it is discovered that traditionalism is really another form of globalism.

(Sorry Julius, nothing personal.)

>west
Don't compare sandnigger and kike religions the the west ples. It's embarrassing. They're of the east and only come out west to die, goy.

It will never work whites are degen by nature, arabs are not

It's for the greater good.

>Don't compare sandnigger and kike religions the the west ples.
>what is Christianity

Sup Forums are a bunch of weeb degenerate faggots. No wonder why they're against Islam even though it is against degeneracy the most. We must allign with Islam and Orthodox Christianity to create a traditionalist alliance that can take on the progressive kikes.

>make 100% Haram 100% Halal.

muzzie chicks are as degenerate as any other whore on campus

Muzzies don't give a fuck about women. It's literally not possible to subvert Islam. Only white people think like this.

There something called Christianity retard.

>Islam
>against degeneracy
Yeah, someone has never lived in heavily populated muslim area in a western country.

Yis.

>knows nothing about Islam.
You're awake idiot. Stop dreaming. Islam is not aligning themselves with even each other.

I know.

Why not distribute versions of the Quran and Hadiths that are changed here and there?

Why not distribute brochures about proper Islamic conduct that are 80% correct, but wrong in subtle ways where it counts?

Why not bring discord among Muslims about the proper interpretation of rules? Like the Sunni-Shia divide but meaner and within the group? Give conflicting incentives to believe in one or the other version and the different interest groups will fight each other.

Who says that (((they))) aren't already trying to do just that when forcing this rapefugee integration. Maybe, it's not entirely about cucking the west, but poisoning the muslim hivemind with dangerous thoughts and ideas spread through their youth via correspondence back home and when some inevitably return to their homelands. The virus will spread.

If Islam wasn't radical enough to make damn sure that wouldn't happen, then we wouldn't need to do anything about them to begin with.

And who the fuck will finance it? You need milions to have a impact

Destroy all kike religions. No Survivors.

>Christians weakened
>Muslims now weakened
>Nobody left to oppose the Jews

Fuck off, Chaim.

>Siding with the oldest enemy of the west that explicitly wants to destroy the west to preserve the west because you both hate fags

Where it is proven that Muslims are nothing more than a subspecie of kikes.

There is no alliance to be had with those who deny the divinity of Christ. If Muslims repent and abandon their false prophet, perhaps then they can be saved.

>It's literally not possible to subvert Islam.

No religion will ever overcome evolutionary pressure or sexual based psychology. Nothing can stop the progressive (and thus not perceptible) erosion of outdated traditional mores.

Lord Kek smiles upon our mission. Islam shall die at our hands.

Enemy of the west is a meme.

Stop being poisoned by kike propaganda

It's very hard to say this, but this leaf gets it.

Dear diary,
Today I met a leaf..

Nobody tivesse a fuck about Jesus in west anymore.

Christianism is outdated

>tfw the jews power starts coursing through your veins after studying them so much and you gain the ability to change entire cultures how you see fit

I'm liking it. Needs more arabic pussy though. Get to work!

Gives*

Kill yourself kike-leaf.

You sound exactly like a subversive jew who wants to destroy another culture.

Yesss YESSSSS

As you say, who cares?

>No religion will ever overcome evolutionary pressure
Funny how you mention evolution, when Islam as an ideology shows the greatest memetic fitness. The only thing that changes in Islam is that it gets more radical over time, to its strength.

Whereas post-Vatican II Christianity is a fucking trainwreck that cannot recover.

you are a troll or a retard, probbably both

It's already fucking degenerate. Implying any of those inbreds morons practice what they preach. CP is so widespread throughout the Middle East.

How so?

true, but the problem with this is they are well aware of this and structure their whole society around this

in the west when (((someone))) wants to fuck up your society by turning your kids into degenerates white cucks twiddle their thumbs and go oh goly gee I guess thats my kids choice if they want to get gangbanged by niggers

in islam they will literally fucking murder their own daughter for having sex before marriage and be congratulated by their community

Your anger only make my leaf grow.

But the truth of the matter is this: your culture is already undermined, though you do not know it as your cultural premises are already those that have been contaminated by modernity, and thus your most fundamental comparison points are already corrupted.

There is no escape from the material substratum underlying even your belief, or the evolutionary framework in which your mind evolved in such a way that you would be predisposed to believe in some version of paradise because it was populated with concubines.

You might humble yourself, accept your fallen nature and accept the love of your lord and be saved through welcoming His kingdom in your heart.

Mia is a Lebanese Christian. kek

INCREASE DEGENERACY. More to the point, increase the degeneracy within the ranks of their bitches. That's the key. Make them say NO. Nuh-Uh, Buster. Make the men such cucks they say "Y-yes m'lady."

It cures desert-fever just the same

twitter.com/laura__azar

Feminism for the ME it is then

Sup Forums is just butthurt that shitskins have an answer to degeneracy while the glorious west is irreversibly cucked by leftism

We have to start young. We have to start programming them with Sufferegette rights and Say no to Marriage and shit like this. We have to load them up with faggots, I think this is key. Faggotry is a really good in because as we all know most of those arabs are absolute Faggots on account of how protected the pussy is. We have to work this problem from both sides so to speak.

Shut up, Achmed. We're busy destroying your fragile identity.

>The only thing that changes in Islam is that it gets more radical over time, to its strength.

That Islam as a phenomena has fluctuated over time in its intensity disproves your point. The modern contagion within Islam is already consumed, and the radicalism that is displayed in it today is in large part a reaction to it, and Islam will not survive it.

To the horror of most Muslims, Islam is naught but some evil twin of the west, having the same parents.

Nothing about us is real. We just need it to look sort of real. And most lebanese are fuckiing muslims who goddam cares what religion some faggot from canada is.

Kek.

Muslims had more backbone and passed the shit test known as (((feminism))). Most white Christians (with the exception of mormons and other fundamentalists groups) did not. That's all there is to it.

More shit like EXACTLY PICRELATED!

dailywire.com/news/5902/uk-soldier-became-first-transgender-gay-muslim-aaron-bandler

Lol already doing it. Enjoy Lindsay Lohan, by the way!

Use your +5 Caucasian charm to sweep Arab and Islamic women off their feet and convert them to the teachings of Christ.

The most potent weapon in Islam's arsenal is their ability to breed. Take that away and you have cut the head off the snake.

export this model, to the extent possible to Germany. This is key. On one hand it will scare away some of the Arabs from coming, on the other, it's a contagion and a breeding ground for degenerating Islam. Back in the dark ages Europe wasn't degenerate enough to destroy Islam, but by god things have changed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/transgender-muslims-pakistan-islam-marriage-marry-declared-legal-clerics-a7109531.html

VERY GOOOOD! GOOD GOOOYY!

transgender marriage IS legal under islam, muslims actually have a very narrow definition of homosexuality.

True

Found the moslem.

Hey faggot, why do you like fucking goats

The fundamental and most subversive degeneracies that can contaminate a movement such as Islam are:

1. The narcissistic turn of personality, which is already under way.

2. The myth of happiness and self expression, closely connected with the narcissistic turn.

While Muslims believe that the "brandification" of their religion is a sign of strength, it is actually a symptom of its post-modern hollowing out, in which all the trappings of the religion are kept but the substance or the illusion of it, which could exist back when people did not have as much information as they do today, is melting away.

>Harry Cockburn

For those of you who think Islam incorruptible I can assure you (as a former muslim), it absolutely is. The only reason Islam is dominant right now is because the left (which controls the media, in power in most western countries) shields Islam from any criticism and actively shills on it's behalf. I hope the left fails soon and then you'll see Islam will return back to being like a relatively benign religion like it was before the '60s. Much like Christianity of today.

That picture is timeless art.

>That Islam as a phenomena has fluctuated over time in its intensity
More specifically, Islam gains intensity every time it is attacked, followed by period of expansionism, Crusades, Mongols etc. fast forward to Wahhabi post-WWI.

The attack is always followed by a trend towards radicalism.

As you jump over the plains exterminating the kikes and moslems know that i also hunt them from above.

Very good, continue along that path Achmed. Now tell your bitches to stick up for themselves a little bit more, and be a good little boy for them. Carry their bags, walk behind them. Treat them like royalty. They are princesses Achmed. See?

sauce please lad.

>oldest enemy of the west

You mean the ones who wear yamakas?

Motherfucking checked. Let it be so.

With all the tumblr tards who idolize islam this might actually be possible.

The long four hundred years decline of the Ottoman beg to differ.

The process of Islam's hollowing will be be unseen, as the external sign of the religion will remain as its substance dies out and as it gets increasingly commodified through its integration in more powerful framework based on human psychology. In the end, Islam will mostly be a narcissistic virtue signaling product for those that are inclined.

In many ways, it already is.

Genophage now!

I find your post most interesting. Expand.

Mia Khalifa, laddie

>makeup
>hides face

thank you friend.

wrong brand for Niggerstomping

>The long four hundred years decline of the Ottoman beg to differ.
Like I just said lad, the ottoman empire was a period of prolonged stability, but when it fell radicalism in Islam took hold.

The rest of your post is blind optimism and projection. The last 100 years fighting in the Mid East has being creating an ideology super-virus in Islam. And it is being exported to everywhere.

>narcissistic virtue signaling
Jihad is basically this. Paradice awaits those who die for Allah etc.

>Why not distribute versions of the Quran and Hadiths that are changed here and there?

Been tried before, Millions of Muslims have the Quran MEMORIZED son. Literally impossible.

They change it from time to time. You won't be able to do it as a Westerner.

what is going on with all of these 8s?

part of islam is to adapt to your host culture until you are a large enough population to take over, with that in mind think about all the isis/terrorist attacks that say ' he wasn't even devout , he drank and smoked, ate pork, he seemed just like one of us.' , the left leaning media knows this, that is why they push the radicalization meme, 'he was a total bro until he saw a youtube video, and then overnight he was radicalized' islam isn't a religion it is a tactical manual for war.

Is this haram?

>At work 2 years ago

>Chat to Muslim girl once in awhile when I'm in her area

>After getting to know her after awhile I find out she's married

>One day during one of our convos she leans in and whispers (i'd like to take you home).

>Kindly decline because In my mind I was picturing her husband beheading me if he caught us.

Hot girls in hijabs give me the urge to make big cummies now.

You make a good point.

Send (((psychologists))) who tell them it's false memory syndrome.

Weak.

For our purpose, the narcissistic turn of personality consist in a tendency on the part of an individual to act in order to convey a certain identity. The narcissist act in a manner X because "this is the way I believe the kind of person I want to be acts". Identities of this kind are produced by the culture surrounding the individual adopting them, and in the case of the western Muslim this culture is resolutely post-modern Western.

The narcissist does not care very deeply about any sort of tradition but merely wish to communicate the fact that he is, indeed, an authentic member of said tradition. As a result, in so far as he perceives that the trapping of it are sufficient in order to communicate that he is embodying the identity he wishes to convey, he will limit himself to its adoption and nothing more. The narcissist does not have any sort of personal conscience but, but rather has a social conscience, and God is an accessory like any other, in that it is invoked so as to communicate to other that you are this or that kind of person.

This turn of personality opens up the possibility for a disconnect between the substance of what the identity the narcissist adopt is supposed to be and what he actually does, which in turn severely cheapens the brand the narcissist is trying to use for his own psychological gain. There is a sense in which, within a tradition, the narcissist or poseur increases the signal to noise ratio, making the question of what is or is not authentically Islamic or Muslim intractable. Soon enough, the poseur and style over substance Muslim crowd out the authentic ones (as the poseur Muslims are naturally inclined to monopolize the attention) and they soon turn the whole enterprise into a joke from the point of view of public perception.

This, incidentally, is something that is only likely to happen in a context of mass media and mass communication, as this is the context in which the reward for narcissistic behavior is greatest.

Yeah I kinda wish i had done it, but whatever only niggers cheat. You wouldn't know shit about morality you German cuckold.

No need to try Jedi mind tricks on me, Egyptians are already the most cucked mudslimes on earth.

>>Kindly decline because In my mind I was picturing her husband beheading me if he caught us.
Haha

Ain't no cracker gunna cuck Ahmed bitch.