HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

The Russians have gotten to Pete Williams!!!

Fake news

SECOND POST BEST POST

The media said this in their initial stories. Here's how they operate these days.

1. Print bullshit easily disprovable headline
2. State in article what bullshit it is.
3. "We're just trying to make the public aware of the allegations."
4. Repeat

it's amazing how the kikes at CNN, after getting called out by Trump for doing this kind of thing, STILL do this kind of thing. i'm just a bit in awe at their shameless kikery.

CNN BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>State in the last few lines of the article what bullshit it is.

ftfy

NBC is obviously an alt-right media company

Honesty I have lost faith in MSM to even report basic facts anymore, fuck em.

Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. Day of Rake coming for liberals. They don't know who they're playing with.

What need to be sone now is collect all footage of the dems going severely autistic over this shit and use it against them in 2018. Kill their stupid fucking party.

pathetic

Jefferson is rolling, rightly so.

Fuck off drumpf

Why does the (((media))) insist on decimating any semblance of integrity which they once held?

TURN ON CNN BREAKING RIGHT NOW

>FBI NOT EXPECTED TO FILE CHARGES ON FLYNN RUSSIA PHONECALLS

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

So lemme get this straight:
>Russians hack DNC and RNC, get dirt on both
>Hillary's leaked emails are by them, and I guess no dirt other than that was enough to force her into serving them
>Russians back Donald Trump, the candidate nobody expected to win, or back him from the beginning like he had any chance of winning
>instead of everyone else at the RNC whom were expected to do better and would have dirt since the Russians hacked them all

So now the Russians won, and it all miraculously comes to light. Their plans have been foiled. They chose, who is to the left, the most incompetent statesmen and obvious Russian spy ever. There was a slim chance in Hell of him winning and betting on anyone else would have served them better.

So who don't the Russians control? Do they control the news who made it seem impossible for him to win? Do they control the electoral college who elected him? And the people who voted for him? And the media who praises him? Do they control all the people in his cabinet? Is anyone left to stand against the endless tide of impossibly stupid Russian spies?

Is America's last hope diversity and the world's brightest liberal arts students?

No survivors.

No surprise considering the FBI already went through this months ago. I still don't get why this was treated as being "new" information.

Look at O'Reilly now, hes fucking mad at Heraldo, heralod is on full damage control kek

I truly believe that CNN will never stop with the blatant shilling.

No matter how unsupported, unfounded, no matter how ridiculous or how many times it's called out, CNN will stick to the Narrative come what may.

Are you saying that the lying press is biased and was actively trying to sabotage Trump's presidency?

They must be destroyed.

More like:

>Disgruntled DNC staffer (RIP in peace Seth) leaks DNC corruption
>Dems blame muh Russians for illuminating their corruption
>Time, and time again the ruskie h4x0rz meme is discredited
>Media credibility in tatters

What the fuck, american media is fucking worse than ours, I repeat, what the actual fuck man.

We had an entire TV channel shutted down because of constan lies, can't you cucks do the same?

bump for KEK, bump for justice - and most of all - bump against the MSM lies brothers!

Holy fuck that level of kikery can't be real

FAKE NEWS

>FBI INVESTIGATING LINKS BETWEEN TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA
>*in other news no collusion was found during the investigation

The fires of the next shoah are fueled by the lies of these kikes!!!

fake news. Trump is best buds with pooty poot.

this
F

>Disgruntled DNC staffer (RIP in peace Seth) leaks DNC corruption
Fake news. It's actually been debunked by his family

Is Tom Winter a NAZI? Anderson Cooper explains why his last name could prove he's also a KKK Grand Wizard and why Wolf Blitzer thinks saunas are racist and scary. Tune in to CNN at 6 for the full report

>as we have all along
Yes, as you have all along.

Y'OURE FAKE NEWS

Unfucking Believable