Now that the purple pigeon is a Nazi hate symbol, can we turn the rainbow into one?

Now that the purple pigeon is a Nazi hate symbol, can we turn the rainbow into one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifröst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this idea. But not sure how to go about it.

Find a reasonable way to connect Nazism to the rainbow, then spam the shit out of the memes.

>many races united for ethno-states

Bump for interest

we will need to start off slow and subtle

Nice pic/message.

SJWs love rhymes.

Holy Fuck is this ever going to trigger normies

this is beautiful

if this should be a success, subtletey is key

How should we start this?

Traditional rainbow won't work. Rounded things that aren't dark colours aren't associated with Nazi stuff.

Some sort of new-wave shit is required, the colour scheme just doesn't scream "fascist."

This is a great idea, working from this kind of angle will be key. It can't seem to take itself too seriously, but to be a simple emblem like any other.

It's only genocide if there are witnesses

Hate Trumps Love. Reverse their memes.

>Traditional rainbow won't work. Rounded things that aren't dark colours aren't associated with Nazi stuff.

That's the point. You mix Nazi messages with rainbows.

The rainbow, you see, has always been one of purity.

In order to produce a rainbow, it is imperative that the light refracts in such a manner which retains the separation of the colours. Otherwise, the result is a muddled, washed out, lifeless beam, with nothing remarkable to be said about it.

The same is true of races; it is imperative that they remain separate and with their own, otherwise the result is a mixed, muddled culture with nothing remarkable to be said about it.

Too on-the-nose, and who would even take that seriously. They'd know something was fishy.

Bifrost

For a pretty rainbow every color has to remain separate from the rest.

>Now that the purple pigeon is a Nazi hate symbol
>Nazi hate symbol

Wew lad, you faggots STILL haven't learned. +$30 million, constant shilling since October and you still stick out like a nigger at a job fair.

The rainbow is already a symbol of hatred of things that are normal and natural so this shouldn't be very difficult.

You don't want hate?
The colors must separate.

The rainbow has always been a nazi symbol. Research pink swastika and haavara. Rainbows are a sign of the covenant and any time we do good things for homos, the rainbows appear. This is not HAARP. This is God. God controls everything

Well done

This. Although Adam is of dirt and woman is the weaker vessel. We all need to study serpent theory to see if there were niggers before them. I dont think there were. But blending all pills. Red pills. Blue ones. Making rainbows. Is best philosophy. Think of music and harmonic resonances. Dissonance means out of harmony. Consonance means "same harmonies". Do men and women have the same or different harmonies? Different...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifröst

As long as nobody is left to complain about it then what difference does it make?

bump for interest, this has potential

The slogan needs to be deceptively inspirational. Something these faggots will agree with but also hate.

"Our sexual life generally consists of BDSM, especially sadomasochism. Our brothers aren’t engaged in tenderness on silk sheets—we commit truly manly acts….Almost all nationalists have a piercing, traditional leather skinhead jackboots, and blue jeans, which became a sexual fetish for us long ago, as well as shaven heads. By our nature, sexual intercourse is rough. This is similar to primitive passion. Some of us have slaves, but they often aren’t nationalists. We treat sex as something sacred. This is similar to how believers treat God. Sex is a transmission of passion, emotions, pleasure and—last but not least—sperm into the body of a brother. We give part of each other. This is a very important part of our sexual life. From outside, it can seem as if we treat sex too thoughtlessly, but this isn’t the case; each act of sexual intercourse between brothers bears a deeper meaning. It is a secret ceremony between the devoted."

'Oppressed' russian gay apparently also a nazi

This really exists.

Windmill of peace

No it doesn't. There's also a black KKK....
They're obviously LARPing to make us all look bad, and it doesn't work.

This is their faggit spokesperson.

>No it doesn't. There's also a black KKK....
>They're obviously LARPing to make us all look bad, and it doesn't work.

They exist. However I have a rather wonderful idea anons......a cunning plan involving this faggit russkie nazi group

What if...what if we got gay rights funds divered to a Nazi faggit bdsm group in russia because mug faggits oppressed in putinstan.....think...think....with rainbow nazi symbol

good thinking user
put a swastika on everything.

LETS TAKE RAINBOWS BACK TO NATURE
I'm fucking tired of seeing the white house lit up with the gay pride flag and faggot walking around with a piece of rainbow cloth covering their babby dicks. We need to take rainbows back

Ivan has AIDs

But because he can't afford treatment and is gay his future is bleak in putins Russia.

and have it sent to them to buy BDSM equipment and swastika flags.....

.Will no gay civillibertoies group make a stand for these oppressed russian gayes?

A few dollars can make all the difference.

Make the bottom text even smaller, so that it might get missed by people who want to unironically retweet this./

I love this one.

>these niggas don't know bout bifrost

I'm not even a Nazi, but I support this meme.
Feel free to use my input.

The rainbow shouldn't even be a symbol for fags. Its about God.

>fucking beat me to it
welp

I agree, but we need to take it away from them first so we can rehabilitate it.

These are gold

Quality thread, user.
Keep it up.

Holy shit that's fucking brilliant!

This is mind boggling awesome.

It shows separating colors
> implying races
which is something (((they))) don't want, but at the same time it wants to stop the hate which is something they want and it's ripping the nazi symbol apart.

Can create lots of confusion.

OK, BEFORE ANYONE GETS TOO EXCITED,

We have to take this slowly, start trickling it out into the world, so that they don't notice right away, and maybe even fall for it.