The Kek Problem

"Kek" and all posts surrounding "it" are hurting the board.

Kek as an idea produced some laughs and quality drawfag content. Some memes came of it, even. It was fun.

But altogether, "kek" is as big a cancer to this board as pointless brit/pol/ tripfags or shitposting canadians.

You will notice that as "kek" became more prominent, screencaps of Sup Forums threads and posts became more and more like Sup Forums posts; the response to a post (the (you)s ) mattered more than the post itself.

Everyone wanted to be part of the next epic post. Everyone wanted to post the right thing and get the right digits just to get all that sweet attention.

Sup Forums has never been a place for super serious discussion-sure, some actual discussion takes place but for the most part it's largely exaggerated rhetoric, dripping with memes and punctuated with facts to back up the dumb shit we all like to post to rile everyone (and each other) up.

But kekposting has become far too common. It isn't funny. It's just silly. Right now, some faggot is probably typing out how I am a "heretic" or some infinite faggotry.

It's an incredibly forced meme to keep up now.
"Kek" is stupid, and I hate the faggots who have kept this nonsense up for so long.
Let it die and make some new content, you retards.

I hope to christ I don't get digits on this post or else the thread will immediately fill with reddit/election wave kiddies wanting to fit in.

Kek lives!!!

I hate it too op, Its a forced unfunny meme, but what can we do? besides, it's just an unfunny meme, and only a meme.

It's a good way to spot redditors at least.

Well, it isn't forced. Digitis are a fact. It's a god generated through cause and effect like the gods of any other religion.
Kek will only disappear if these numbers are erased.

Don't question Kek

What an ass

I HATE YAMYAMS SO MUCH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

in his name all shall burn
praise chaos praise kek

>forced meme
this. We've seen a rash of forced memes lately and quite frankly kek has been blasphemed long enough with this half-assed worship. We have lost his favor.

Kek is dead.

Long live Kek.

We must find a new champion.

The problem is too much larping.

digits are fun but you should never ask for them.

kek isn't forced, its the bog and the purple pigeon and thoth that are forced.

praising kek is doing it for the lulz, plus mischievous chaos god.

There was a sharp uptick in Kek posting after the election for obvious reasons, but it seems to be slowly dying down. In truth, this meme will linger then another meme will pop up that people find a reason to bitch about. The cycle never stops.

ITT: CTR desperately tries to discredit Kek, and divide Sup Forums. It'll work as well as Hillary memes, but keep trying. We always need someone to laugh at OP, it may well as well be someone who's used to it.

Fuck you heretic, get off my board. This is Kek's dominion.

Wrong, Kek is here for the long haul. Get used to it faggot.

I'mma read your post but first let's praise Kek

kek is already a religion user, you cannot stop it.

>not even getting digits
Garbage thread.

Chaos Magick was ripped off from UFO cults that ripped off their magic from the trueat source for kekites. Esoteric Hitlerism! Praise Kek! Sieg Hiel!

Kek fags pls go

kek is real
when i came here i thought "wtf is this kek bs" but then i realised, many truths, many prophecies has trips or even quads

believe in kek or die you faggot

Maybe for awhile.

All hail our Egyptian Frog God of Chaos!

Whenever someone praises kek, your unironically worshipping the Messiah and God.

Since Kek is cancerous now, you all might as say Praise God

As much as I love expressing the religion of kek it gets very close to posting Patrick Bateman. Which is cringy when you don't get digits.

Full on atheist. Couldn't disagree more.

1. Fascinating to watch a religion develop, even if 75% are being ironic.
2. Funny.
3. Powerfully unifies community. Evidence? I don't agree with Richard Spencer on much, but when he says, "Praise Kek," I feel a bond. And I don't want to.

What's worse is when you half-brained, mouthbreathers bring kekshit outside of this trash board. Shit makes my butthole pucker. BUT ITZ ALL 4 DUH LMAOZ N YOUZE AYYYY DESUSEMPAIBAKABAKA

But all the funny screenshots on reddit had people posting Patrick Bateman and getting diggets and i want to be just like that guy

By naming it, you're giving it more essence

Making this thread is also part of the meme, see the posts in this thread. Most of them are "kek is real" meme spouting

It will die eventually but not just yet

Also, meme magic is real

This. Don't fucking use it outside of Sup Forums it's painful

Repent and praise Kek.

Look who's here

kek is gay

long live the bogs

Well you just uncucked our missed digits, thanks fellow Kekist!

Ok, lads.

Let me break this thread down for you.

This is a CIA operation to try and shut down Meme Magic.

You know why?

IT'S REAL.

The CIA has been trying to force their SHIT memes, like the BOG brothers.

They have a handful of shills who are reposting the same shit BOG memes, but it isn't catching on.

And the CIA is trying to figure out Meme Magic.

Now they want to get rid of it via the removal of Kek.

But these faggots don't understand that Kek isn't some imaginary being, it's a DEMON.

Sup Forums has been guided by a Demon of Chaos.

CIA LURK MOAR FAGGOTS!

kek gets facefucked by monkeys daily.

Kek isn't your mother.

You seem upset. Did your queen tax you?

Did you love it?

Stay assblasted over a meme faggot

So i, a loser who lives with his mother because muh social anxiety, is now a certified CIA agent.. Deus Vault!

>SEVENS
HE'S HERE
Also good post

Yeah iv'e been saying this now for a while too now the election is over. Its only good when the happenings are coming in thick and fast

The 'trump will win' get was still the highlight of that time though. I can see why so many of these christfags thought it was the holy ghost channelling through subterfuge.
Hell I even started to wonder if there was something to it, when its seeed TOO coincidental that frogposters praising kek were getting streams of pairs and triples..
I reason that its related to posting frequency and overall numbers of similar minded people.
I might go to a roulette game with some blessed numbers though for shits and giggles :^)

Praise Kek

KeK was made up too take credit away from Christ, obviously.

Chaos surrounds us.

Anybody else get the impression it's just one guy running back and forth from computer to computer, proxy to proxy, trying to convince his CTR boss not to take away his bucket?

duel 2's says OP is a fag, praise kek!

stop telling people which religion is a real religion and which isnt

The Hippie has no power here.

You are a heretic, a shill and most damning of all a traitor.

Traitors hang.

kek is an idea..its like a battle call or symbol

Kek is just our way for atheists to unknowingly worship God

check this
OP is a faggot

I think you got it backwards.

Demon isn't doing him justice. Kek is one of the six Egyptian gods who created the Universe.

He's kind of like George Washington. Washington's thing was to never tell a lie, while Kek brings the truth to light from the darkness.

Number significance is nothing new or rare to religions.

a symbol of digits

Please throw yourself in a vat toxic waste, Shill.

It seems far less prominent on the board than it was 6-12 months ago.

are you implying im a shill, or saying peeepee posters are doing that?

Either way you are way off gaylord motherfucker

we dont need to waste magic now

Yeah during the election.