TRUMP SENDING FEDS TO CHICAGO

>Emanuel met Monday in Washington with senior members of President Donald Trump's administration, among them new Attorney General Jeff Sessions
>"I don't know if you know this, the Justice Department is going to be here next week, meeting with our people consistent with the consent decree, and starting those conversations and continuing those conversations," Emanuel said.
>A consent decree would allow the courts to enforce a set of Police Department reforms in response to the Justice Department civil rights investigation that criticized the city's police force. The report concluded officers were poorly trained and quick to use excessive force — often against African-Americans and Latinos.
But Sessions has been critical of consent decrees in the past. And Trump has supported aggressive law enforcement to fight crime, specifically in Chicago. So it's far from certain the new administration in Washington would support such an agreement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THE MAD MAN IS ACTUALLY DOING IT, AND KIKE MAYOR EMMANUEL IS LETTING HIM, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Pic related, fuck Rahm Emmanuel

Sauce:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-emanuel-sessions-consent-decree-met-20170214-story.html

archive.is/zYiYP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cJ771q6sE&list=PLp1wBUESYzZbfFSv6K_Zei81XOmuCwMEq
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg37lkE5cuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DID SOME1 SAY FEDS IN CHIMPCONGO?

DINDUS ON SUICIDE WATCH

rahm is done

YES! finally time to start breaking nigger heads in and it's only the first year of Trump's amazing time in office.

Rahm Emmanuel is such a disgusting cunt.

How evil must he be that he can act like such a self-righteous bleeding-heart liberal while standing upon a mountain of corpses created by his own incompetent "leadership"?

How is Rahm responsible for dindu nuffins killing each other?

This news is getting slid hard as fuck by Shareblue

A animal reserve is responsible if the predators under their supervision kill each other.

>implying Rahm hasn't shit on CPS and ghettos for years

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP IS LITERALLY DECLARING MARSHALL LAW IN CHICAGO HE'S A FUCKING DICTATOR IMPEACH HIM NOW

I hope he comes to Gary, we could use some law here

>Marshall Law

>I've created a monster now nobody wants to see Marshall no more they want right wing death squads

Martian Law dumbass

BUMP!

The niggers will just vote for yet another Democrat like they always do.

Have a bump

AWOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cJ771q6sE&list=PLp1wBUESYzZbfFSv6K_Zei81XOmuCwMEq

>Well if you want right wing death squads this is what I'll give ya

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg37lkE5cuw

DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS.

The decent black folk, if there is really such a thing, may see the hood niggers getting stomped, approve and vote for the party stomping said niggers.

Maybe. Idk.

>The decent black folk

OMG thank you
I did not know sea lab edits existed

>law enforcement to fight crime

Whoa.

Who do you think is going to lead the initial cavalry charge? Few hate niggers more than black people.

bumparooni

I'd feel way more safe in shitcongo with those guys in town. honestly who wouldn't
black people are gonna bitch though. they'd rather be killing each other