At what age do we start giving helicopter rides?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SOwu1Vs7eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-ste6oVls
youtube.com/watch?v=nzwX0_GWfaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Au63arpvcAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We shouldn't be ageists. Anyway, age is a social construct, isn't it?

read the bio on his youtube

A FUCKING LEAF

ID: wifi tower y

what did kek mean by this?

>This is my account!My name is Dylan.And I`m a ga* dork.
The fucking autism

Surprise, he wants to have the skinny kid's wealth of cookies redistributed to his arteries. It starts at obesity.

The comments are actually complimenting this incoherent spastics on his class consciousness, wtf is wrong with lefties lol.

>Born: Quebec

Every time.

Average communist. Ten year old stupid fat kid.

man this kid needs some friends, at his age i was a happy kid not worrying about political ideology

a kid, so brave, 5 gonna teach us about communism.

Why does this vid have so many likes ? I didn't know there was so many communists piece of shit

next hes gonna ask us why we don't save the water n air, and do we believe in science.

>Commies in the comments are actually proud of a kid's political knowledge
HAHAHAHAHA, doesn't surprise me though, that child has the average mental capacity of a communist

This kid reminds me of Cenk.

Meme it

is that the future roach?

Communism doesn't work.

He's an anglo tho

this too
at ten I had gotten laid at least 5 times with 2 different girls

This fits the title for the book "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" because thats how these left wing lunatics are raised and taught.

The trolls start young

lol, I think this kid's trolling.

Clearly this kid is raised by gays or something, his videos are called.
>Why i hate religion
>Why transphobia is stupid
>Why we still need black history month

wtf someone is putting this 10yo kid up to this propaganda.

So... how do kids get brainwashed at such a you age to talk about things they do not understand? Seriously. Perhaps the old "children should be seen and not heard" had some valid reasoning... Kids say some retarded shit.

It has to be a troll

Kid is clever

>that quiet burp after saying cummunism

no he's french

u gotta learn

shit bait

you're a bad troll

lol

>OP is surprised that communism is for children
It's literally a kid tier idealogy m8

Did you turn out ok?
That's pretty fucked up

kids are funny, I want to here his thoughts on the universe, life n death, taxes ect....

It's probably just a phase, i remember back when i was like 13 there was a group of fat beta nerd faggots in my class who went commie, they were staunchly commie, talking about the USSR like it was the best thing to ever exist.
After school i didn't see them for a long while since they weren't quite my friends, now after some years, after they got a job, and pay their taxes they left that flawed "ideology" behind, tehyoquite nice and tolerable now, unlike back then were they were colossal insufferable faggots talking about communism 24/7.

hahaha hello Stalin youth

Look at his other videos, all troll videos

This kid is smart for understanding the politics at that age and then satirizing it

Not clever enough to put down the fork.

"Wait 12 years"

We should give people until they're 23. By that time they've been working for 1-5 years and will probably be over commie shit. Nothing fixes commies quite like working to produce something of value.

I'm on Sup Forums, on a nazi board that believes in a god-frog that speaks through random numbers. what do you think?

Someone needs to seize the means of production and give this kid a Baby Ruth.

the baby ruth of truth. the baby ruth of understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SOwu1Vs7eQ

Someone needs to come liquidate this Kulak. His size makes it clear he has been stealing the excess labor of our Comrades.

You mean Thoth.

thanks for the autism

i can't help you right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-ste6oVls

>From Quebec

Why am I not surprised.

ANTIFA BELIEVES THIS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

well, i watched it and lost my shit when he said
>we can't have poor people

Life begins at conception, so we throw the commie parents out.

This kid has about as good a grasp on economics as any other Marxist. And he's about as clear-headed.

Look at the videos two months before he starts this Noam-tier ranting, before he posts about his 10 subscription video he has videos about typical kid shit like Pokemon and minecraft. Two of those pre-10 videos and talks about having prayer schedules and being Christian. I'm not saying this kid could still be Christian or not, but what's clear is he's fucking around with these "comrades" (topkek, it's pathetic that they even LARP in YouTube comments) and his parents are writing this stuff or he took a big fat crimson pill and is regurgitating typical commie rhetoric.
Something is up with this kid.

>le epic helicopter rides meme

Pinochet was a kike loving ignorant faggot who let his former comrades to rot in prison, I dont know why you polturds worship this guy so much.

they expect one of us in the wreckage

wtf i love communism now *burp*

lmao are you jealous that he's just a kid and yet he's smarter than 99% of Sup Forums?

we really need to kick the anglo out of our province

WHY IS THE LIKE TO DISLIKE RATIO SO HIGH?!?! REEEEEE

disgusting desu

this

Communists are all mentally 12, there is no actual thought process here, just "I want things to be this way. Fuck you if you disagree or want me to actually argue why it would be a good thing."

because normal educated people appreciate this kid's intelligence, class consciousness and ability to understand economic concepts instead of making fun of his appearance and behaviour???

hmmmm no I'm pretty sure you're actually describing conservatives

>A LEAF

This is my last response to you, troll. The kid sounded like every other far left faggot: absolutely retarded.

>this kid smarter than 99% of Sup Forums
Kek

Yea he turned out fine.

i had such an experience also. She would only let me put it in the pooper.

>we really can't have poor people
Kek. Can;t agree more.
Into the ovens they go.

Where is this faggot's father? Why hasn't he slapped the gay and the stupid out of him yet?

Helicopter Rides for commies of all agea

>Welfare promotes laziness
Well I'll agree with you there chunks.

>See capitalists?
>Even this kid who isn't old enough to work and get experience in the world agrees that people should be given stuff for free.
>If this doesn't settle it, I don't know what will.

If YouTube was around when we were children, all of Sup Forums would have even faggier videos than this in their past.

Send this to Reddit.

I was a kid who loved wearing che guevara shirts and going on about this nonsense.

Now I'm on the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

Knowing how people's views change, this kid could be the next Pinochet

Almost everyone exists the edgy commie phase by 20.

From womb to helicopter

Because

>Muh fascism

I hope he becomes a victim of Pizzagate.

Nice ebin meme XDD!!!

Noam doesn't rant. He occasionally roasts people though.

>french

"no"

youtube.com/watch?v=nzwX0_GWfaI

youtube.com/watch?v=Au63arpvcAE

>all the people saying "comrade" in the comments
jesus fuck

God has abandoned this earth and we are left to rot for our sins

Who has that gommunism spurdo meme?

Pretty happy for this kid actually. He's a literal child so obviously the nuances of politics don't occur to him yet, but the fact that he's getting into politics now is going to take a toll on his mental health, but basically guarantees he'll become conservative earlier than most people.

Jesus fuck who has been feeding this kid all this propaganda? No way this fucking leaf child came up with this on his own.

>at ten I had gotten laid at least 5 times with 2 different girls
you mean Your dad and the "woman" he was with identified as a girl raped you

Khaamunism

OF COURRRRRRRRRRSE

damn Andy Milonakis is really phoning it in these days

The comment section is hilarious.

Not like it wouldn't work unless the entire world reformed at the same time or anything. Even so, what's 3/4 of the world's population sacrificed for some failed ideology that belongs in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies.

>calls the video a treat
>not trolling

>there are actually serious blogposters in the comments

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLD ME

I liked it because it's hilarious and I want to save it.

Reprobate at 9, yikes.