Liberal memes

Why are they so bad?

>wuz

no creativity in the cuck mind when edgy or beyond the pale to you means declaring you are only a male or female

Of course they're bad to a Trumpcuck
They don't support Trump.

Kek hasn't blessed them with meme magic clearly...

But this is actually hilarious and true

Just admit it Zlompf got destroyed here

That's because Liberals don't understand the difference between a meme and a picture.

What hilarious and true about it? It's just a shitty doodle

why do trumpcucks hate everything that dont join them in sucking trump's inverted wrinkly balls

because they are stupid faggots who believe in nothing.

If it was funny and entertaining then I would praise it. But that doodle can just be summed up as "Trump is a teenager! Haha!". It's objectively a shitty political cartoon. Why is it that the left is only capable of throwing jabs even when Trump throws a plethora of ammo your way to use against him? It's because you guys aren't funny and you're not as clever as you think you are.

To be fair
It's easy to be funny when your political party is nothing but a joke

before you even talk about all that cherry picked bullshit on art that triggers your bitch feelings and pretend online you're an art expert,

Is this a good painting?

Lemme hear those sweet soundin asspain bitchboy Trumpcuck.

Makes Donald Dumbfuck look like the stupid teenager he is by portraying him with clever drawings

>you even talk about all that cherry picked bullshit on art that triggers your bitch feelings

I don't think you know what the phrase "cherry picked" means and I assure can assure you that you haven't hurt my feeling by posting a naked picture of Donald Trump. It's kind of sad that liberals choose to attack him on his penis size instead of all of the controversies that he's involved in. If pictures like these amuse you and make you laugh then it's no wonder why the mainstream media is failing and why liberalism is quickly falling apart across the globe. You're inefffective, unfunny and have no wit but you pretend like you're superior intellectuals who are too smart for the common man. It's kind of pathetic.

Intelligence produces the best humor.

Liberals are not intelligent.

Liberals are hypocritical morons. They have no real concept of how the world works, and base everything about their lives and personalities on the television they watch. Tv sucks, so their memes suck.

If it made fun of tariffs I could at least understand why it's a political comic. Honestly there are very few I laugh at - regardless of where it falls on a spectrum - that aren't meme-tier

jews can only harness their intellect in certain ways

haha i actually like this pic.

Say that again. I dare you.

Good memes don't come from SNL or John Oliver('s writers), they come from thousands of random idiots creating fucking terrible memes until someone accidentally makes a great one completely by accident.

Lack of clarity in language, necessitated by their own degeneracy.

Conservatives have funny memes. Liberals have comedy.

I got paid over 6 gorillion shekels to post dank may mays

>Liberals are hypocritical morons.
>They have no real concept of how the world works,
>and base everything about their lives and personalities on the television they watch.
>Tv sucks, so their memes suck.

That's literally what Trumpcucks are.

>You're fucking hypocrites, wanting to reject sharia law but wants something like sharia law
>You have no idea how real world works by calling literal news fake and thinks living in North Korea is good
>You base everything about your lives through shit told by comedians like pewdipie, sam hyde and snake oil sellers like alex jones
>Your memes suck because you steal everything and pretend they're funny

Shaking my head at the moment.

Libfucks are too afraid to offend someone.

Are they still harping on about that piss thing even though it was an actual 100% fabricated story from the alt-right?

Because they're based in narrative less than fact.

They're like masturbatory fantasies.

-to be honest

it was made by an unemployed art student who wasted 5 hours of his life to make the statement: Trump has a small dick

Something directly contradicted by his ex wife who used to brag about sex with him.

You tell me.

As someone who is what you call a "trumpcuck" and someone who loves the arts it is a ok piece of art.

>liberal memes
>liberal
>asking why they're so bad

>lol trump is such an idiot/child/puppet, or any other variance that implies he has no real control

>lol trump has a small penis/hands/funny hair or any other form of just physical mocking

>lol trump is not actually as macho as he claims to be

Choose any of these three or a mixture of them and you can become a succesful liberal political cartoonist Always remmeber though, that if all else fails you can always revert to the classic "Trump is literally Hitler".

Because SJWs do not have a sense of humor.

w-what did they mean by this.

seriously, please tell me, I have legitimate concerns for the artist's mental health

B/c they are entirely "how do you do, fellow kids?"

Like idiots trying to use memes in a way that makes you cringe.

>"Pokemon GO to the polls" XDD
>*americans clapping*

The "unemployed art student" you're shitting on sold that painting for $15 million dollars.

Also the artist is a woman. Just goes to show how Trumpcucks just throw shit at a wall without checking facts.
Backwards mentality of lying and bullshitting like a 3rd worlder

I've got no idea either

M00t?

>living in North Korea is good

She drew that as a response on Trump's actions.
Trump is extremely insecure about appearances and the only way to make him listen is by going down to his level and make fun of him like that.

tl;dr: Do you communicate to chimps by sending them a letter?

Beats me.
I did like the
>Jew, touch this garlic

>It's kind of sad that liberals choose to attack him on his penis size instead of all of the controversies that he's involved in

Well considering Drumpf is so fucking insecure that he needed to assure everyone on stage during a NATIONAL GOP DEBATE that his penis was large I'm going to say that's fair game, sweetie!

I think it's the herd mentality that makes it bad.... They try so hard, but there's no original thought to be had. So sad!

Its funny because the way it actually comes out to be is that liberals literally can't cope with the fact that this business man who they think of as a child completely outplays them in every step of the way.

Ha! I made a haiku! Suck it leftys!

Snowflakes posting fake version again..

The Hill-Dawgs are endlessly amusing to me.
>that mid 90s styling
>the fucking fade on Jaxx

This is truth. It's all forced, terrible, and not grounded in reality.

I unironically like this artist's rendition of Trump.

based

How often do you fantasize about sucking him off Slumpfkin?

Same.

Its pretty comfy, no internet or phones, everyone's at a healthy size, no homos, looks clean, everyone works, no muslims, no liberal protests, no degenerate shit like video games or tv, 40% of the economy used on warfare, worships an emperor, exactly like an ant's nest.

Literal alt-right paradise.

Because they preach to the choir and don't challenge belief systems.

We must remember this when we create our own memes.

Tres memeable

You have to have a sense of humor to make something funny

Is it really any different than the Trudeau comic with the Quran on the floor and the window with the weed parade ourside?

because libtards are still using outdated memes we shit out and abandoned 5 years ago

we are on Sup Forums so we get the newest memes that normies actually find funny

HOLY SHIT IT WAS A MEME ALL ALONG?
IM SUCH A FUCKING DIP

I love it when liberals body shame old people.

These are actually really informative.

I think I get why Milo is so triggering / gets so much attention.

Some self respecting white man shopped another man's penis into a drawing of another man's penis

They have way too many sacred cows and take everything too seriously

/this

>Implying the original meme president wasn't Obama and Trump didn't copy him with the same "change" argument with a flip.

Because they all have the same thing. I can make a Trump meme right now
>Trump is dressed as a baby
>Trump's face is just his O shaped mouth and his hair style
>Trump has Twitter on his teeny tiny hands
>His other hand is doing a Nazi salute
>and either Nazis, Putin, Bannon, Banks, or the KKK is the puppet master pulling Trump's strings

this. literally one of the tenants of Sup Forums, and it's what limits normies
>nothing is sacred

And further, the left is so smug an smart by Half that they see this enormous wedge that they're driving as being something that will unite people against Trump.... My guess is that they're wrong as witnessed by Brexit, our recent election and the populist surge that is taking place across Europe right now. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

because they're made by low functioning dipshits

Inability to understand that you must shape your attack to as to undercut what your opponents feel is your target's strength rather than signalling your virtue to your peers.

Is the ersatz hitler supposed to be Jered Cuckner?

kek

Progressives don't like to "other" people (except white, straight men, obviously), so they start from poor understanding of comedy, which is often at the expense of someone else.

Also, progressives tend to have feminized mindsets, and everyone knows men are GENERALLY funnier than women.

They aren't just making jokes for the sake of making people laugh. Their primary motive is to fight the power.

Jawohl. Or moot.

Why are the memes here so good then?

Because they're just a counter meme to our memes. They don't try to be subtle or smug like we do with Pepe. They just copy our memes and change some words so it fits their viewpoint. Take the liberal logic vs conservative logic memes. Liberals don't understand humor and are just robots to their (((masters))).

>Why are they so bad?

because they only operate on one (maybe two) layers of irony.

Sup Forums meme's on the other hand...

>Beaner hidden behind hillpepes head

Kek!

Anyone loses the capacity to evoke genuine laughter who voluntarily censors their own mind.

What's moot's endgame here?

Because our memes have a strong element of truth in them and actually destroy sacred cows.

The left is all about pretending to be free-minded while operating within a set of prescribed PC rules, a mental straitjacket.

Because you're a Trumpcuck.
Ben garrison's work is top of the line art for you so that pretty much shows how desperate you are for acceptance.

>asspain bitchboy Trumpcuck.

being this butthurt

it's about to get a lot worse for you cuckfag

Do notice sucking Trump's dick in a pro trump echo chamber no longer nets you attention unless if you're a celebrity.

What is even going on in this?

sounds truly terrible honestly

You're talking about people who base their entire worldview on hivemind and bandwagons. They're for the most part normie drones who are still liberal because that was what was popular for the past 8-12 years.

As such they lack the creativity and originality to create memes that aren't shit.

libcuck meltdown in progress

poor little snowflake

take your meds Parker

Same thing with Christ Chan. The only people who like Christ Chan are Mikecucks but it's worse because while there are millions of Trumpcucks, there is only one Mikecuck and he lives in a 3rd world shithole.