ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

GiANT CONCRETE SLAB ABOUT TO CRUSH SAN FRANCISCO
>GAYS AND HIPPIES BTFO
m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/2-000-pound-concrete-slab-threatening-to-fall-10935648.php?cmpid=sfg_em_breaking

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/san-francisco-evacuation-building-concrete-slab/
sfexaminer.com/threat-building-collapse-sfs-soma-leads-mass-evacuations/
m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Sinking-Millennium-Tower-s-condo-owners-hire-10912856.php
santacruzsentinel.com/business/20170215/the-latest-official-concrete-slab-not-in-danger-of-falling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many fags per square foot could this crush?

we need numbers!!

6 million

6 gayrillion

not enough

>2000 pounds

It's fucking nothing, my truck weighs more than that.

And if your truck fell off a 30 story building how many fags would it Pence?

More links:
cbsnews.com/news/san-francisco-evacuation-building-concrete-slab/
sfexaminer.com/threat-building-collapse-sfs-soma-leads-mass-evacuations/
Looking for a livefeed now. Let's have a pre-happening while we wait for Oroville to happen

The areas already been evacuated so what's the significance?

Hopefully at least a few, but probably no one. Would leave a nice hole in the ground though.

I gotta have my livestream

California has been fucking up since trump won..

Ghost Ship, Berkeley Riots, Oroville Dam, SF Subway machete attack & more. They can't concentrate or something.

>Ghost Ship
nani?

Still searching

nani? I'm talking about the fire

Don't forget Millenium Tower. The residents are hiring Trump's lawyer to buttfuck everyone involved
m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Sinking-Millennium-Tower-s-condo-owners-hire-10912856.php

California deserves everything it has coming to it. Godless hellhole it is.

More winning! So much winning!

And what damage do you suppose it would it do to surrounding structures as it came down?

That was the fire in the D.I.Y. artspace.
>pretty hot teens.btmn

It's not going to kill any leftist trash...I wish it would though.

Over the last few weeks, I've become so disgusted that the only joy I've derived from leftists was watching a Youtube video of them committing suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge. Years ago, I would have thought "what a waste of life," now I think "good riddance you piece of trash, one less shit head voting to destroy us all."

>Happening cancelled
santacruzsentinel.com/business/20170215/the-latest-official-concrete-slab-not-in-danger-of-falling

Well obviously they would collapse in free fall like when the debris hit WTC7

Quit reaching you faggots, our local and state governments are incompetent at best and this shit happens all the time. Don't bother Sup Forums with non-happenings. The dam was never going to flood anything either. If you really want a happening just drive on I-80 and get eaten by a pot hole.

Well played.

And the thing about the new bridge a year back where they fucked up everything and basically built a bridge that will be eroded fast as fuck.

These construction problems are almost always caused by the retarded regulations and environmentalist cancer in these areas.