ShareBlue is infiltrating and sliding hard

ShareBlue is using bots - several Sup Forums posters have pointed this out so far and some have been banned for bringing this to the attention of the rest if the board.

Mods: this is not a metathread, this is discussion about a far left cyberattacking group, awareness of it, and miscellaneous discussion relating to ShareBlue / CTR.

bump

>taking larpers seriously

It's more than just bots, there's also sophisticated AI. These AIs can scan this board, and formulate unique responses without any human intervention.

Reminder that we likely had a mod on CTR payroll for a while before the election

not doubting you but whats your evidence on this? That sounds cool as hell if it wasnt being used for such evil purposes

Do you think its the same AI as tay?

that doesn't make sense though unless you're trying to claim that larpers just suddenly started making troll threads and posts on a large number of online communities that have no relation to Sup Forums or even political grounds. even if this specific incident is a larper a similar issue cropped up on leddit, imgur, and other websites that are not related to Sup Forums. in those instances the bots worked more or less within the construct of whatever website they were in - im guessing they're custom tailored for the larger websites so they blend in better.

But I hate Trumpcucks and its legion of bitchy bitchboys and I'm not a bot
What's going on?

Paranoia is a bitch my friend. Also I'm not a paid shill because of my flag there fore I'm that guy that makes the christ chan comics and everyone knows him on this site.

>Not a metathread
Pretty sure gookmoot said we're allowed to have one metathread per board.

also another point is that their leddit shit uses more mundane texts and takes more importance on upvoting rather than spamming anti drumpf memes. but here on the chans the only things you can really get out of a post is (you)'s, so rather than make their preferred viewpoints more visible by real people they are drowning out views that they are against by meme'ing in those threads and slide by trying to get everyone to focus on their meme spam or obvious trolls instead of OP / topic.

>Malaysia
Goddamnit not you again.

well if it is allowed then i'm not sure why users are getting banned over them. the presence of paid instigators in politics is kind of a big deal, and in this case i'm not singling out views i disagree with and calling them shills, i'm just forming the topic (as they were).

so i'm simply covering my bases in case that was the reasoning behind the previous bans over ShareBlue related stuff.

ikr? Its fun to laugh at you trumpniggers bitching about muh paid shill muh bots on a site you mistook as reddit.

Fuck off somewhere else if you want everyone to be sucking your bitchboy emperor's dick

Just imagine what they have now. Tay was already extremely advanced, no doubt passing the turing test on almost all responses.

And Tay was public, imagine what the private IC technology is like.

If we were able to shape Tay like we did, it's obvious that (((they))) could shape another even more advanced AI to spread their propaganda with ease.

man i miss tay

ShareBlue is not necessarily anti-Trump but anti conservative. while they have a vested interest in getting rid of the entirety of the Trump administration they basically reformed their mission statement around propagandizing the left and drowning out anything in opposition. the end goal would most likely be making non-leftist normies feel that they are totally absent any popular support / non represented or for them to feel that they are currently fringe or extremist in the hopes that they nudge their political compass in the left by providing a false dichotomy.

Nothing about what they are doing is defensible. This is some orwellian nightmare shit.

imagine yourself as someone who has a family and job and doesn't go too far into politics but has a basic set of ideas on what you prefer politically. you'd do light reading mostly, and with the age of the internet quickly replacing print and television as the preferred reading material you find now when you go online to your various interest forums or other communities that your viewpoints are almost completely absent and even reviled. this is social conditioning to make you feel as if your viewpoints are faulty through the fact that you are effectively on the fringe despite a plurality of content you see being paid content specifically designed to reinforce this to you.

likely with enough time you'd soften your viewpoints / shift subtly to the left after being badgered long enough and feeling socially outcasted by losing any voice you had and being reinforced with the idea that no one agrees with you.

The official Facebook page of Shareblue
Icon for Page Likes or Checkins
1,135,990 people like this and 1,055,109 people follow this

it's pretty obvious given the extremely tiny deviation between likes and follows that they're using bots even on Facebook.

REMEMBER:

Shills/bots are totes just a myth.

They're literally using the average computer generated face as their avatar..