White House Insider

I know most of you won't believe me, but this is for those of you who do.

I'm a WH staffer, and I've been keeping an eye on everything going on over the last few weeks. I wanted to give you some info.

>We know who the leaker is. Trump is letting him leak nonsense to discredit leftist media, and building support for his arrest. He's waiting for him to leak something big so that he can grab him for treason to prevent people from trying the same game. Rest assured that most of what he leaks is lies- there are times where we've had the same meeting twice in a day just to give him false information.

>Trump is drafting an EO to put a stop to fake news. I don't know what the details are but it's related to the loosening of libel laws that he mentioned in his campaign.

>He's never mentioned Sup Forums or anything by name, but he likes to talk about "our boys." "Our boys are going to like this," "think we can get our boys on this?" and things like that. I think it makes him happy that people support him so much. My favorite was when he saw the leftist riots on TV and said "They're lucky our boys have jobs."

>Flynn was not fired, and had Trump's full support. Pressure was put on him by leftists within intelligence agencies, and they threatened him and his family with a drawn out trial that would smear them for decades. Trump is out for their blood now.

>He's also upset about the smear job they've been doing on Conway, since the two of them were pretty friendly. Trump considers his inner circle to be like family, and every time they go after them they know it's because they're after him.

>Trump is set to appoint a Secret Service director, and he's not taking that lightly. With the spy organizations compromised, he's looking to expand the role of the SS. They're the only group that can be trusted.

Make no mistake, we are in the middle of a war. Unless it comes from the president or someone who trusts him, be skeptical of EVERYTHING anybody says.

I would not be surprised at all to find that the leaks were intentional. They may not be, but I would not put it past Trump at all. Remember the phone call he leaked?

When is Sessions going to round up the pedos and execute them publicly?

Any word on pizza related activities?

The intelligence community is going nuclear.

The leakers think they're in like Flynn, but they're about to be out like trout.

>Make no mistake, we are in the middle of a war. Unless it comes from the president or someone who trusts him, be skeptical of EVERYTHING anybody says.

>so, are you the President?

"or someone who trusts him"

Is it crazy that a staffer might trust the President they staff for?

Shhhhhhh....

Thats a secret ;^)

Keep up the good work user.

He isn't. There hasn't been anything but a cursory investigation of Pizzagate, and if they found anything they didn't tell us. Trump does know about it, and he makes it a point to ask about it whenever he can, but so far they just ignore him. I think once things settle down and we be off the defensive we can start getting around some of the groups blocking it and get the truth.

You have no idea.

No. You have no reason to trust me. I'm just telling you what I know.

>Keep up the good work user.
Every day.

> of course they were intentional
You're fucking retarded if you think reporters accidently found material

WE R /HIS BOYS/

Point me to the part where I said they accidentally found it. My entire post was saying that it was intentionally leaked by Trump.

>>He's never mentioned Sup Forums or anything by name, but he likes to talk about "our boys." "Our boys are going to like this," "think we can get our boys on this?" and things like that. I think it makes him happy that people support him so much. My favorite was when he saw the leftist riots on TV and said "They're lucky our boys have jobs."
I know this is fake but somehow I can really believe this.

D
I
G
I
T
S

Are there any words floating around about possible civil unrest?

Are we, dare I say it, /hisboys/?

>Trump is letting him leak nonsense to discredit leftist media, and building support for his arrest.

Vintage Don. Does he get off on trolling the MSM with these controlled leaks as much as I think he does? I have to imagine it feels good to just start beating on a drum and watching as everyone in the room starts dancing along to it.

Assuming you're not a LARPing faggot....night of the long knives when?

>also can we just kill Bill Kristol already?

Has Trump mentioned anything about retribution for The Alamo? Does he even remember?

Trump will prevail.

T. A Swede who has never stepped a foot in America but would be prepared to take a bullet for TRUMP.

> EO to put a stop to "fake news"
> amending libel laws
"staffer" obs never studied law

if you actually believe a staffer from Trumps administrater is posting on POL you should kill yourself right now because you're too fucking dumb to be saved

we /hisboys/ nao

>he's looking to expand the role of the SS. They're the only group that can be trusted.
I like where this is heading...

makes me comfy

> T. A Swedish thirteen year old who has never stepped a foot in America but would be prepared to take a bullet for TRUMP.
Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger now

>Remember the phone call he leaked?

What leaks are we talking about? Anything new? Thought FBI leaked the call and not reporters finding anything

How does it feel to work for a daughter fucker, alt-fag jew?

Like I don't think they require law degrees to be a staffer.

One more bit of info, although this isn't news. Barron was really sad when he heard what happened to Pewdiepie. He's a pretty normal kid, and I think it kind of shocked him to see somebody he liked getting caught up in all this. One of the other staffers said that he asked her if it was because they were mad at his dad, which kind of broke my heart.

Bill is on thin ice, and there's a case about him being prepped. In order to launch any kind of offense against the opposition it'll take a lot more supporters on the inside, which is why he's looking to expand the SS into something bigger.

Apparently the intel community has been leaking information directly to the media to undermine Trump from what I hear? No one knows enough yet to make a definite conclusion but Spicer said that the White House is looking into leaks.

I think it's just his general catchall term for his young supporters.

>Hello? This is John Miller. Calling from Trump tower. No im not Trump.

Why would you post this like this? Couldn't the leaker find out? It is known that leftist reporters and journalists read Sup Forums, so could somebody close to the leaker or who knows him.. You might have just destroyed everything to let Sup Forums know. Smells fake

>expand the SS into something bigger.
Muhdick.jpg

Also you be extra nice to Barron. Kid needs it.

> this chaos in the white house must be a careful plan by the president
> Being this far inside the echo chamber that even material that discredits the president is somehow a master plan
You're fucked m8
fucked in the head

Bullshit and if you're actually an insider you're fucked. I know steve personally and I'll be chatting to him tomorrow.

The point went straight over your head.
> American comprehension skills
> Bottom of the OECD

Sup Forums - political larping

yo tell barron to add me on ps4

>They may not be
Aren't populations supposed to get smarter over time? You people are never any smarter than your nigger-tier ancestors.

But there have been A LOT of trafficking arrests - surely this is part of the President's plan?

Get off Sup Forums Trump

So much fucking LARPing today.

and larper is confirmed.
.barron doesen't know who pwediepiew is

> Being so won over by Trump that you forfeit any critical thinking capacity like a cuck
If you can't figure out the WH is in chaos you don't deserve air.

kek i love that shit

Does Barron have autism?

Wow u r full of shit

Boys boys boys

Manipulating I SEE right through IT

Fauck off shill

if you werent larping, youd be the fucking leaker you retard

>Barron asking staffers about PewDiePie's situation

Lel. Kid doesn't even live in the WH and when he does I doubt he sits and asks the staffers about PewDiePie. Kid is young, but he is not 5. LARP better.

cant get the nuclear codes... yada yada

If this post is true...

I FUCKING CALLED IT. I SAID HE WOULD EXPAND THE SS

God Bless Donald Trump.
The shills are getting worse and worse, but I think that their insecurity is now starting to show.

I hope President Trump gets the Paedophiles and we have a new Day of the Rope.

How about that Barron is in NYC? Why is he talking to a female staffer?

Does Trump intend to deport illegals who haven't committed other crimes? He should, they are here illegally. He hasn't outright said he wasn't going to deport them either just that they'll be less of a priority. But is full illegal removal still on the table?

Any word on doing something about anchor babies?

Does Trump know that Islam is the problem, not "radical" Islam?
Radical Islam is simply following the religion, moderate Islam is ignoring parts of the religion. Pretty bad scenario when our best outcome is hoping Muslims don't follow their own religions tenets.

Is Trump going to do the deal of "Universal background checks in result to allowing those that pass full-auto weapons"? Any Gun law talk at all?

whoa did he really get that bad? he should shave

President Miller

> making sense
I have no idea what you're on about

Donaldfuriouslymasturbatingtohimselfsayinggrabembythepussy.wav

>Barron was really sad when he heard what happened to Pewdiepie

And you fucked it up, user.

>expand the SS

This... I wanted to believe...

You think the kid doesn't visit his dad? I guess Trump's a better dad than yours was.

No, and all the people online saying that upset his mom a lot.

Speaking of, remember all those photos of the First Lady giving Trudeau weird looks? There's a reason for that- apparently he insulted the President to her face behind his back. Something like "Why are you married to a criminal?"

Trudeau was actually incredibly rude to the staff but would act polite to everybody higher up. He seemed like a real spineless piece of shit.

>Does Trump intend to deport illegals who haven't committed other crimes?
Yes. Any undocumented immigrants WILL be deported.

>Any word on doing something about anchor babies?
Unfortunately birthright citizenship is part of the constitution, so you're unlikely to see anything done about that.

>Does Trump know that Islam is the problem, not "radical" Islam?
Yes, but he's focusing on countries instead of universally banning Muslims to prevent constitutional conflict. That's not stopping activist judges, but he knows what he's doing is right.

>Is Trump going to do the deal of "Universal background checks in result to allowing those that pass full-auto weapons"? Any Gun law talk at all?

I haven't heard anything about guns, but he's talked about lifting all sorts of regulations on sales of goods, so I assume that's included.

> SS
> Implying the SS has the capacity to do the jobs of all the various agency members of the NSC
> Implying the SS could be used for anything outside executive protection
> being this ignorant about your own government
> not being able to even read wikipedia
Fuck me Trump supporters are literally the stereotype

Tell the god emperor that his boys will keep up the good fight until we obtain complete victory.
For far too long we've been lied to, taken advantage of by the corrupt government and bankers stealing our tax dollars then crying wolf in front of congress begging for more cash only to repeat the process all over again.

Trump has delivered on all of his promises,
and continues to prove to his boys that he was the man who he depicts himself as for all these years.

The pedos will be arrested and imprisoned, the illegals will be cast out, Hillary will go to prison,
the wall will be built, jobs will return and the people, will enjoy the wealth for once, the Fed will be audited, BLM and Antifa will be declared as terrorist organizations.

MAGA

>expand the role of the SS. They're the only group that can be trusted.

Bullshit

WH Staffer, we are in dark times if the President has to expand the SS (modern-day Praetorian Guard) to maintain control of what should be under POTUS control by statute and tradition. It's been trending this way since the mobilization began in WW2. Godspeed.

>Unfortunately birthright citizenship is part of the constitution, so you're unlikely to see anything done about that.
I've heard arguments that if the SCOTUS finds that amendment to be about freed slaves rather than illegal immigrants that it would make anchor babies no longer a thing. Just a matter of stacking that bench

You guess? I'll tell you for a fact he was, edgy cuck staffer replying to specticism to keep his larp going on Sup Forums. Kys and get a life

wasn't that his daughter giving Trudeau weird looks?

SOmeday Donald after your presidency were all going to have a toast at your maralago club and celebrate /ourguy and the Great meme war of our time. Hope you're there (bannon or miller?). haha you guys are based stay tough.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing ties into some sort of reichstag fire that also involves pizzagate.

>We know who the leaker is.

Yes, we do, OP. You are the leaker. Or, at least, a leaker. The whole OP is one big leak. Can't Trump hire people who can keep their fucking mouths shut?

Go resign tomorrow. You obviously can't be trusted to keep information confidential.

Hopefully, you are just a LARPer.

>Speaking of, remember all those photos of the First Lady giving Trudeau weird looks? There's a reason for that- apparently he insulted the President to her face behind his back. Something like "Why are you married to a criminal?"

Ivanka is not the First Lady

> Trump will help
> For far too long we've been lied to, taken advantage of by the corrupt government and bankers stealing our tax dollars then crying wolf in front of congress begging for more cash only to repeat the process all over again.
BUT
> Trump is attempting to weaken the Dodd Frank Act

Trump supporters are schizophrenic. I bet you don't even know why you seem stupid

The Pewdipie incident was very recent. So, we would have to assume Barron grew close to a specific female staffer, and is texting / skyping, whatever to her.

I really doubt Barron's in DC over the week.

I really want to believe Trudeau is that much of a POS, and thinks he has special powers of communication to women because he's the self-proclaimed pope of feminism.

> Godspeed
you have autism

Tell Trump that his supporters need direction.

Liberals are telling their horde all kinds of things about resisting and demonstrating, rioting, protesting, etc.

Trump needs to speak directly to his supporters and suggest for them to do things.
Imagine if Trump told all his supporters to call washington or to donate to a certain charity or to volunteer in the community for a week or something.

His supporters are DYING to help Trump out. Please respond to this and let me know you'll suggest to him about directly asking his supporters to do certain things so the rest of the country can see how much support he has.

THe MEDIA really went in on IvAnka for giving KEKeD TRUFAG a couple looks jeeezus.

>Hur dur Trump can change libel laws with his phone and pen...

Then why did Spicer say mean things about Flynn?

*KEKED TRUFAG

Why don't you guys go after the ringleader banker families?

You have the perfect team set up right now to drone bomb those parasites and free the world from debt slavery.

They're the ones who are the ringleaders of this pedophile child torture thing going on, and they're the ones funding all the leakers, traitors, and generally huge problems for the USA.
My autistic advice: kill them all before they destroy you. Pic related will continue otherwise.

He has a -15% approval rating

You're fucking dumb

/pol still stands with Trump the left thinks we're tired and the deep state thinks they can demoralize us but we are ready for total war.

>Wants to be directed by leader.

You might be in the wrong party, pede.

Can you answer if martial law is coming?

WTF POl autocorrects C u ck to KEK now. trudeau is not keked he is a fucking C u CK.

Fake news. Go fuck a roo.

I'm saying if Trump was to suggest in a speech for Trump supporters to do charity things or volunteer to help the community. There would be a huge and sudden rush of people helping their communities.

The optics of "Commies smash windows/Trump "nazis" clean the streets" would be great for our side.

Sharia blue shill detected.

keep it lowercase, dumbass cuck

> I don't agree with it therefore it's fake
> wanting respect

Digits confirm

>i know Trumps secret plan
>let me leak it on Sup Forums
Sure thing lad

Trump set new record for negative rating in 8 days. Kek