Admit it

Admit it.

He's blowing it. He's too far in over his head.

Every day he crashes and burns in one stunt or another.

Every day another national embarrassment.

Not even 2 months in and it's just been downhill from the inauguration.

In a way, I pity him. This can't be good for his health, or his reputation.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/trump-says-mideast-peace-deal-doesn-t-have-to-include-two-states
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-ratings-drop-low-performance-white-house-executive-orders-a7569051.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He won't make 4 years. I guarantee even if he doesn't commit an impeachable offence overtly, he'll lose popularity to such an extent that the Republicans turn on him and force him to release his tax returns and find some bs tax fraud to impeach him over.

Sad!

I have nothing of value to contribute to this thread. I am only a simple pleb here to offer my bum.

Also, not gonna lie. former nuclear codes here. Its fun watching the intelligence community crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let them get a hold of me

He won't make it past April the way it's going.

It's like a slow moving train wreck and it's just getting worse.

#

This is it, Drumpf is finally done.

Paid shills get out

t. CNN

So much shilling on Sup Forums lately, it's blatant as fuck

You in big trouble

They won't make it past April the way it's going.

Also checked, praise Kek fuck lefties

AHA!!!!

SHILLS GTFO!!!!

Even if he isn't impeached, he'll probably resign by the second year mark.

>Grt BTFOed? Creech "CTR" and "paid shill"
>lose argument

Please. Keep going.

Youre the same faggot who posts the same shit everyday. Get a life loser.

Hello lead shill

Have people on Sup Forums actually had their opinions changed on Trump?

Or, have all the Trump supporters dispersed? Knowing that their president's flaws are finally catching up to him, and there is nothing, not even an anonymous message board that used to support their beliefs, that they can do.

God, I hope this keeps happening. Sup Forums is much more civil without so many Trump fanatics.

Trump vs Dark Forces of Evil

Trump will prevail

I support Donald's decisions 100% because he is the emperor of mankind.

You're retarded. There's about to be a purge and let me tell you, it not going to be the President

Trump is "losing" because he stepped off the gas.

He needs to sign 10 or so executive orders next week. I blame Trudeau for the slowdown. Those crafty leafs.

I'm sure it's (((pure coincidence))) that you both typed out the same thing

HAHAHAHAHA

>shill
>SHILL!!!!
>No argument
You have lost son. Give up.

But team mayonnaise likes him

Its must be strange, never actually winning for yourself. The sight of actual winning appears as losing to you, for every foe you have ever battled has "lost" the same way you see trump "losing" now. But you will learn. For victory favors those who won in the long term, and not the short term comprimises you have told yourself is the trophy. You are blind to reality. You will either see the truth in the future, or fade to dust. I wish you to see the light, at the same time i feel no pity hearing your cries fade weakly into the static.

>a fucking leaf

day of the rake son....soon

Lol, thank you good sir.

How can you be so bad at shilling?

You go in hard and everyone instantly sees you for what you are.

Try to be more neutral, with a slightly negative tone, but not too negative or concrete to be called out on.

Retarded leftists can't do anything right.

This. He'll find some reason to resign and then president electric fence pence?

Just stop shill

Just stop

Shill gtfo

And your leader graced us with his presence by talking about feminism.
stop. there's nothing good for your country.

not April
slow moving train

I like Trump in general. I just do not believe that he is the savior everyone thinks he is here. I kinda miss the shitty "are __ redpilled" threads.

>both of you
Whom?

If you think people are paid to post in this cesspool you are retarded. If you think there is some plan to post similar things here then you need to lurk moar.

What is the argument. Please name it so it can be discussed. I have yet to see a single shred of evidence that trump has done anything but whats in the best interest of the citizens of the united states.

>Shill
>Shill
>Shill
>Shill
>Shill
lolz. Nice argument kid.

Trump is already a better president than Obama. He accomplished more in 2 weeks than Obama did in 8 years. All non shills feeling down stop watching MSM and CTR

My argument is that he is presiding over a train-wreck.
Evidence:
>See last 4 weeks.
fin

Down hill? We're just getting started nigger kike

He had an impressive first week, but he's slipping lately:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-15/trump-says-mideast-peace-deal-doesn-t-have-to-include-two-states

how long until conservatives figure out most of the executive orders don't really do anything concrete like a law would?

and Trump wants to keep core parts of ACA but Freedom Caucus wants to repeal now, what a shit show

Trump wants to keep Iran deal PFFTHAHAHAHA

flip-flopping on Palestine/Israel like it's a hot tamale

fantasist tax cuts will never be a reality because they'd break the deficit and budget

said Hillary was in bed with Wall Street, then appoints Goldman & Sachs and undoes Dodd-Frank, prepping the country for another financial crisis where he can benefit again from crashed housing market

>answering to shill threads
>answering and not saging
>answering, not saging, or considering it might just be a you-hunter

All you leafs and Australia fags are just jealousy of all our win.

The election is over, most of us are underground and local now. While you faggots think your doing something by being total fucking kikes on Sup Forums, we are making our lists of shills and infiltrators and waiting for the signal; you traitors are completely fucked.

>I'll see you in court!

What did he mean by this?

Leafs do not get to have opinions on things. You're not mature enough to handle them. Spend a few more decades in Uncle Sam's shadow before you're allowed to put on big boys pants and ride the lightning, fuck-o.

Ah, sorry I assumed you were one of the shills without checking the id. But it's really not that unlikely for paid shills to be here, seeing as lefties see us as the evil "alt right"

Any one thing. Or are you just citing the news stories. Well i have an unnamed source with no verifiable evidence that you are a weak minded person who doesnt have the brainpower, or maybe the conviction, to research what you hear.

>crashes
>burns

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

whites are just albinos and ashamed of it.

keep it coming shills we're not tired yet.

Albinos are cool as fuck though

Naw. Actually Sup Forums does not have the traffic to warrant paid shilling. They stick to high traffic sites. (Left and Right paid shills)

So, are you guys all on the same office, or do you work from home? What's the pay, per hour or by the post? Genuinely curious.

>He's too far in over his head.
that's the point, leaf

I am citing facts from the last 4 weeks. Its been bad, really bad user. Redpill yourself.

kek'd

Why is Canada still allowed to post here?

*leans in*
Wrong.

ya, his above 50% presidential approval is a bit to low for me

The only reference you have made is "past 4 weeks". I wonder what you will be saying during the second term.

All Australian and Canadian posters live in a Parliamentary Democracy where our leaders are actually held to account every time they enter Parliament.
Any lies, misdirection or hints of corruption have to be answered for in full view of the country.
Trump wouldn't last five seconds in a real democracy.

>Admit it.
>He's blowing it. He's too far in over his head.
>Every day he crashes and burns in one stunt or another.
>Every day another national embarrassment.
>Not even 2 months in and it's just been downhill from the inauguration.
>In a way, I pity him. This can't be good for his health, or his reputation.

Trudeau is here to stay. Deal with it.

he's been doing great actually. meeting with many world leaders. not being a dumb apologetic cuck. not wagging his finger at christians. he's probably my favorite president so far.

he's busting pedophiles, if he keeps at it he's my man

Trump haters get out of our alt-right safe space, stoo with these micro-agressions

Jan 22-26
47%
47%
Jan 15-19
38%
54%
Jan 8-12
35%
55%
Jan 2-5
31%
59%
Dec 26-29
33%
57%
Dec 18-22
33%
56%
Dec 11-15
33%
56%
Dec 4-8
35%
55%
Nov 27-Dec 1
31%
59%
Nov 20-22
30%
58%
Nov 13-17
33%
58%
Nov 6-10
32%
60%
Oct 30-Nov 3
30%
63%
Oct 23-27
31%
63%
Oct 16-20
31%
63%
Oct 9-13
29%
66%

You left off getting BTFOed. But you would, wouldn't you.

>do the things you told your supporters that you'd do
>retarded internet shills think posting that he's crashing and burning is going to change anyone's mind

I've always known democrats in general were incredibly stupid people, but this really goes beyond the pale.

It's like weaponized retardation.

these are RIGHT TRACK/WRONG TRACK numbers for TRUMP and OBAMA

startling

Yeah, what the fuck. Look at this article from the cuckshed, The Independent.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-ratings-drop-low-performance-white-house-executive-orders-a7569051.html

It starts the article wanting you to believe his approval is at 44% but later in the article admits it's 53%.

That means his approval rating has gone UP by nearly 10% since inauguaration and they're still trying to spin it like he's crashing and burning.

>implying he isn't just inexperienced, considering this is his first time holding office
>implying he won't gain experience over 4 years

Still president tho

YASSSSSSS

yeah so cool man, muh supremacy!

Hue. False flagging as a false flagger.

I'd just like to thank the shills in this thread. I used to get demoralized by the negativity on here, but other anons are right. The constant flood of negativity has totally immunized me to popular opinion, either real or illusory. Your month of non-stop hissy fitting and concern trolling continues to have the opposite impact and you cement your own downfall.

gets me every time

OP you'll be back to angry in a month or two when the deportations, supreme court seat, etc start kicking in.

See

>He won't make it past April the way it's going.
>It's like a slow moving train wreck and it's just getting worse.

Itchy itchy vagina

you got a problem with albinos m80?

>YOU ARE NOW HERE

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get a second term.

>t. kids that haven't taken civics and are two young to remember anything before 2008

nothing going on is shocking or "crazy" going back into politics there are plenty of presidents that fight the media, fire staff members, have low level scandal and leaks all the time.

Ben Shapiro and Sarggon of Akkad have already pointed this out, everyone is going crazy and there is nothing to be crazy about this is how government works,this is how policy is made and its a messy dirty business.

Always has been and always will.

Look up the kind of shit FDR said about the supreme court, or LBJ or Ike or Truman and how rough they would talk, it makes Trump look like a choir boy.

Our politics have become feminized.

Trump is not getting impeached. Fucking relax, go drink a beer.

CTR get out

Just wait for the state of the union speech. Trump will annihilate.
The left has no numbers to drown him out.
He is already one of the greatest presidents by upholding the oath of defending against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.
We've never seen a president take on the domestic enemies like this guy.
Sit back and enjoy.

Fuck thankyou user I have been looking for this webm for ages.

HE WON'T BE THE NOMINEE
HE WON'T WIN
HE WON'T WIN AGAIN

Okay whatever dude

These digits beg to differ

You messed it up

That 40 million they spent on paid shills is really paying dividends.

>implying he isn't just inexperienced
THAT'S EXACTLY THE FUCKING PROBLEM JESUS CHRIST WE DON'T ELECT PEOPLE TO LEAD WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE IN GOVERNMENT