right: potatoes

maga

Mormons

Windows XP desktops

I thought Idaho was whiter

It's a little secret Texas colony.

Dirt.

This. Burn it to the ground.

I live in the top left of that in WA. Its actually awesome, and unlike our shitty ass Seattle, we arent shit.

not really, idaho is getting browner by the day, it was 97% white in the 1990s and is now down to 84%

no white areas going to be left besides the backwoods of appalachia

Little Texas, red pilled.

demographically speaking you would be correct

M E T H
E
T
H

Black tar more so than Meth. Buncha shitter pill poppers too.

>no white areas going to be left besides the backwoods of appalachia

Fuck off. We're stupid, uneducated, and full. Also no jobs at all. None.

i wasn't insulting appalachia, on the contrary it is basically immigration proof because the economy is shit there

mountains

Yeah basically. I live in a little town by Mt Rainier. Alot of pro drumpf hicks that drive Toyotas. No real crime just alot of drugs but its been getting better when it comes to heroin and meth n shit. Also i fuck with mountians

Potatoes

I stayed in Coeur d'Alene for a good while and it was completely white as far as I could tell. Good /out/ state.

Youve got the leading producers of potatoes for idaho there, and grant county washington, the leading potato producing county in the nation, and mexicans

>I live in a little town by Mt Rainier.
Orting?

Tweak.

we are fucking full. plus it sucks you dont want to come. its all ugly desert anynyway. did i mention we are full.

more potatoes are grown on the left side of the circle bud

Enumclaw, most famous for some guy getting fucked to death by a horse
also yes

Enumclaw is pretty nice, been there quite alot seeing as how I grew up in Graham and Orting. I remember going up to mud mountain all the time as a kid

Just west of the Rocky Mountains this land is a frontier of sorts. Montanta is known for its mountains and open space; i would assume just west of the Rockies in East Oregon and East Washington is open hilly terrain and with a not dense population by counties. Boise, Idaho is the largest city in this circle and 3rd largest in the pacific northwest. Boise has a city population of 205,671 (2010) and since the negro population was 1.5% in 2010 it was ranked as the #1 city for safety. Spics and liberals could ruin this last frontier of the contential USA, but for the most part it is a great region of our great land.